[3.17]⚡Velyna's Storm Brand Occultist⚡ 5M+ DPS Leaguestart | Hidden and Feared Viable

Divergent Storm Brand feels realllllly good. Swapping in normal for solo boss fights, but even in Maven encounters the chain proc's like crazy.

Also I am using Cold Snap in my trigger setup beside enhance and assassin's mark for frenzy while mapping (use vaal cold snap and you have a button you can push to get them anytime you had bad luck with cold snap missing). Manually casting wave of conviction on tough monsters.

Maybe this question got already answered somewhere else, but since blood magic got changed, i have troubles getting precision to a higher level. Currently its on lvl 9, not sure if there isn't another option. Maybe clarity with a watchers eye for even more ES? Could get expensive though.
"
Camatoo написал:
Maybe this question got already answered somewhere else, but since blood magic got changed, i have troubles getting precision to a higher level. Currently its on lvl 9, not sure if there isn't another option. Maybe clarity with a watchers eye for even more ES? Could get expensive though.

Levelling up Arrogance Support will net you some levels. But other than that youd need an enlighten or stick with it.
I'm new in this game and friend told me about that build and Vortex. Well, Vortex seems so boring, but Brands are awesome! I really enjoy playstyle and this game in general! Thank you for your guide!

P.S. I don't get it when I start to reroll skills tree from Pre to Mid? After I got Shavronne?
"
Phanx1984 написал:
I'm new in this game and friend told me about that build and Vortex. Well, Vortex seems so boring, but Brands are awesome! I really enjoy playstyle and this game in general! Thank you for your guide!

P.S. I don't get it when I start to reroll skills tree from Pre to Mid? After I got Shavronne?

Its explained in the guide :)
"
Marthuk написал:
"
Phanx1984 написал:

Its explained in the guide :)

Oh, I found. Sorry. Hard to be a noob! :D
"
Marthuk написал:
"
Camatoo написал:

Levelling up Arrogance Support will net you some levels. But other than that youd need an enlighten or stick with it.

Thanks, i played with the thought to use a enlighten. Currently on clarity, but watcher's eye are just too expensive.

Might have another question. Im not sure how converting works, but we got 2 band of brotherhood with a total of 96% of lightning converted to cold damage. IS the "snowstorm" mod on the large cluster needed to get a full 100% convertion so my crits freeze enemies?
"
Camatoo написал:
"
Marthuk написал:
"
Camatoo написал:

Thanks, i played with the thought to use a enlighten. Currently on clarity, but watcher's eye are just too expensive.

Might have another question. Im not sure how converting works, but we got 2 band of brotherhood with a total of 96% of lightning converted to cold damage. IS the "snowstorm" mod on the large cluster needed to get a full 100% convertion so my crits freeze enemies?

Snowstorm is just additional cold damage against enemies when the condition "chilled" is met. This isn't converting your base lightning, just adding more damage. Once you get most of the gear you should be freezing almost everything you hit, as you are 96% converted and we have plenty of damage to trigger it. One thing to keep an eye out for the the map mode that allows monsters to avoid ailments. This mod, especially paired with Awakening bonus, will severely hamper chill/freezing.
Последняя редакция: Inseinity. Время: 29 апр. 2021 г., 12:50:58
how do i sustain mana before lowlife? just reached maps and im running zealotry + HoT but i still need to use a mana flask, wanted to get a rumi's and atziris (also, do i drop the move speed flask?)
"
Rakyaat написал:
how do i sustain mana before lowlife? just reached maps and im running zealotry + HoT but i still need to use a mana flask, wanted to get a rumi's and atziris (also, do i drop the move speed flask?)

Having a lvl 20 flame dash linked to level 4 Arcane Surge should help. Or just use an enduring mana flask for now.
https://www.twitch.tv/velyna

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация