[3.17]⚡Velyna's Storm Brand Occultist⚡ 5M+ DPS Leaguestart | Hidden and Feared Viable

Hi Velyna, your build seems very solid to play in this league, but I wanted to ask you two things, can I use two void batteries instead of the unique item ??? Thank you for taking the time to read, I await your response, greetings!
So after playing this build I have to say holy crap is it fun. For those wondering, it plays really well on console but I won’t suggest LL to newer players. The build does run great as well before the transition and is a very viable league starter. Even turned a couple of my buddies onto occultist and this build.
Kinda curious about Call to the Brotherhood now. So in your PoB, looks like you have the old version doing 48% conversion per ring.

Now it looks like it converts 40% per ring. Do we need to worry about trying to convert more or does it matter much? I see a small DPS hit in PoB, but I'm not sure if this hurts the functionality of the build is my concern I guess.
"
Beacon95 написал:
Kinda curious about Call to the Brotherhood now. So in your PoB, looks like you have the old version doing 48% conversion per ring.

Now it looks like it converts 40% per ring. Do we need to worry about trying to convert more or does it matter much? I see a small DPS hit in PoB, but I'm not sure if this hurts the functionality of the build is my concern I guess.

You enhance them with Turbulent Catalysts increasing the Conversion.
"
RaspiestMold написал:
"
Beacon95 написал:

You enhance them with Turbulent Catalysts increasing the Conversion.

Oh I totally missed that. Feel silly now lol. Thanks! :D
Was gonna quit this league but gonna try this on HC before i go lol
Hey im wondering about your gear previews and the pob. In the gear previews you have herald of ice socketed in your gloves before switching to templars but after there is no preview for what you have socketed and the pob seems to just delete HoI completely.
The pob also for some reason has 100% crit chance but in game im sitting at roughly 6.29% (endgame one)
Последняя редакция: Demonsuke. Время: 4 авг. 2021 г., 9:47:11
"
Demonsuke написал:
Hey im wondering about your gear previews and the pob. In the gear previews you have herald of ice socketed in your gloves before switching to templars but after there is no preview for what you have socketed and the pob seems to just delete HoI completely.

Had to drop a herald after the mana changes to have enough unreserved, can be either one I think.

The crit chance caps out with flasks up, not capped without.
https://www.twitch.tv/velyna
"
Velyna написал:
"
Demonsuke написал:

Had to drop a herald after the mana changes to have enough unreserved, can be either one I think.

The crit chance caps out with flasks up, not capped without.
Thanks! :D

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация