[3.17]⚡Velyna's Storm Brand Occultist⚡ 5M+ DPS Leaguestart | Hidden and Feared Viable

I should've figured that was the case, I've been so desperate for progression since I got stuck mid red maps right before sirus. Heres hoping to the shavs 6 link soon.

For the wand, I'm having trouble figuring out what would be best, I have a few I can multi-mod but it's mostly finding the right combo of mods to throw on. Is the list of mods in the scaling dps section for wands in the priority order? Excluding the trigger mod since thats top prio
"
Rizukii написал:
Is the list of mods in the scaling dps section for wands in the priority order? Excluding the trigger mod since thats top prio

Kinda but not really since it changes depending on your other stat balances, just import your character to PoB and check different wands that way imo.
https://www.twitch.tv/velyna
"
Velyna написал:
"
Rizukii написал:
Is the list of mods in the scaling dps section for wands in the priority order? Excluding the trigger mod since thats top prio

Kinda but not really since it changes depending on your other stat balances, just import your character to PoB and check different wands that way imo.

will do, thanks for the info. build slaps so far, i cant imagine what it felt like pre-3.15
"
Zeeshka написал:
Also you should aim to go lowlife asap as it is a hude damage boost.
Considering 5l shavronnes+chayula+prism guardian is about 2ex it shouldnt be too hard.

You also dont have a runebinder notable for some reason. It is mandatory.

Ok, can I ask you something?
just changed to LL. I must say that it is quite stronger but im dying much often.
im runing with Wrath, Discipline, Zealotry, Hatred and Herald of thunder. after switching all this, I still have 404 mana, but its not enough when it is too crowdy. Do u have any idea?
Also, two more questions:
1. how can I cast Frostbite? I mean, when I was before LL, I was casting Wave of Conviction and it was cursing enemies with Frostbite and Ele Weakness automaticly. Now I cant see that enemies are cursed with Enfeeble and Frostbite, there no marks above enemies heads. Enfeeble and Frostbite are connected to hextouch support, as it is in PoB.
2. its quite shame... but can u explain how brand recall works? when to use it? how to use it? I dont understand this mechanics. All I can tell is that brands are going back to my spot when im using this skill..

thanks from advance and sorry for my english ;)
Post your PoB please as right now it shows you have like 15 skill points left with 6/8 ascendancy too.
Here is the PoB. No skill points left :) but in fact 6/8 in ascendancy. still cant find last lab!

https://pastebin.com/2wVWF3UD
Ok lets see.
First of all not sure if PoB is lying but you should make your bandit reward Alira.
Also dont forget to use pantheon.
1. Ascendancy. Just use global 820 and wait till someone posts they got your needed trial. May require some time to wait but it is much easier than waiting for ages till rng gods decide to give you last trial.

2. Mana. Your entire flask setup in PoB is just useless. You are lowlife now so throw life flasks away you have no need of them anymore. Get yourself Enduring Divine Mana Flask of something useful like Staunching, Curing, Dousing, Warding. It will solve all your mana issues.
Your quicksilver is of Heat which is completely useless too as you have build it freeze immunity in your Ascendancy Frigid Wake node. So reroll it too. Other flasks dont have to be unique if you are on a budget, you can get yourself at least silver and diamond.

3. Your Empyrean Wound Cobalt Jewel is pretty useless too. You dont need crit chance with cold skills as storm brand is a lightning skill, you just deal converted to cold damage with it. I suggest finding something with flat Energy Shield and like Global Crit Multy and something else useful. They are dirt cheap.

4. Your hextouch isnt linked to any skill that hits enemies and so your curse setup doesnt work. If you link it to herald of thunder for example hits from herald will curse enemies. (im not 100% sure on it but i think this is how it works)

5. I dont use brand recall outside of Cast When Damage Taken setup. You get hit and your brands are recalled and attached to the closest enemies who in theory are the biggest threat in the moment.

6. Get another weapon asap. Cerberus is almost useless outside of levelling. I still use the shittiest wand ever i bought like 2 weeks ago and it gives your build 10% dps increase.

Hopefully i answered some of your questions. Feel free to ask some more. Dont worry too much about build feeling weak. You dont even have your full setup with gems levelled to 20/20 and even last ascendancy.
Ok.
First of all im just overhelmed by your support. didnt expect that. many thanx!
about your advices, im goig to test all of what you wrote. For now I reconfigured hextouch and it works great and gameplay become much more satysfying :)

about ascendancy...just want you to know that im playing on xbox, its much harder to communicate with other players, prices are few times higher than on pc etc. but im progressing anyway.

for sure I will use your help in future and will not hasistate to ask in this tread.

big ups!
Great guide! Just wondering, do I want to level the cast when damage taken gem to max level?
how would we go about making this one a bit tankier? I wouldn't mind losing some damage for some more survivability but apart from just stacking more ES I'm not sure how to.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация