[3.17]⚡Velyna's Storm Brand Occultist⚡ 5M+ DPS Leaguestart | Hidden and Feared Viable

Thanks, i will start your build in 3.16.
"
Velyna написал:
Looks good for 3.16, changes to reservation should be fine. PoB will be updated soon, expect the cluster setup and pathing overall to change.

Will this be viable in SSF for 3.16?
Can someone please explain the differences between going witch or templar for this build? Sorry if it was already discussed, would appreciate a link to it then
I think I’ll league start this. I was thinking about chaos slinger but I want something that will scale into endgame without completely respeccing or mirrors worth of investment. I was thinking about dual void battery assassin but this looks beefier, with enough damage, and we should be able to scale armour with ES if GGG is successful with their intended changes to defense.
"
th13f написал:
"
Velyna написал:
Looks good for 3.16, changes to reservation should be fine. PoB will be updated soon, expect the cluster setup and pathing overall to change.

Will this be viable in SSF for 3.16?

No. It uses a lot of difficult to find unique items like Call of the Brotherhood. I didn't find a single one in Expedition SSF this past league. This is pretty much softcore or bust unfortunately.
I'm guessing that lucky non-crit lightning damage is rolled before conversion, so all the damage for this build is lucky? These masteries are insane

EDIT: Apparently it is converted then rolled. Not quite sure I understand how that works but damn
Последняя редакция: IceColdPorkSoda. Время: 18 окт. 2021 г., 0:27:42
Hi.

Highly considering this my leaguestarter.
But I have a question regarding HoT...
Wouldn't HoI be better for this once we swap in both rings for the explosions? :)

Thanks a lot!
"
Fuvi написал:
Hi.

Highly considering this my leaguestarter.
But I have a question regarding HoT...
Wouldn't HoI be better for this once we swap in both rings for the explosions? :)

Thanks a lot!

The POBs don't show it, but her gear in both Phase 2 and Phase 4 show HoI in her glove slots.
I have done a 3.16 tree but the issue I am having is with the god tier pob and items the current tree it's about 3m dps, that's a hell of an investment for only 3m. Might see if shadow is viable again.
Literal god PoB updated with a first attempt at new tree.

New ES values on items arent reflected currently.

More updates later.

https://www.twitch.tv/velyna
Последняя редакция: Velyna. Время: 18 окт. 2021 г., 19:35:24

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация