[3.17]⚡Velyna's Storm Brand Occultist⚡ 5M+ DPS Leaguestart | Hidden and Feared Viable

What anoints do you recommend for starting out and then for end game?
nice build
Последняя редакция: Dzikuuuu. Время: 17 апр. 2021 г., 16:08:31
I'll be giving this build a go when the new season drops for console next week. Thanks for putting it together :)
"
Fraxin00sMaxim00s написал:
What anoints do you recommend for starting out and then for end game?

Storm Weaver at first, eventually Tranquility.
https://www.twitch.tv/velyna
Ring now converts 40% instead of 48%. This nerf affects our build much?

Edit: nvm i see that we need to upgrade the ring.
Последняя редакция: LazelimGiros. Время: 18 апр. 2021 г., 3:07:38
Just curious but how would you compare your version to a assassin Storm brand version?
"
Velyna написал:
"
Your POB for early game seems off, your starting nodes are different than the leveling and you don't take profane bloom...am I missing something or have you yet to update POB?

The levelling section is only for getting through the acts, leaguestart PoB takes over after that and sometimes the tree will be a bit different yea.

You need to have reliable power charge generation elsewhere before moving the points from Forbidden Power into Profane Bloom. Going to update the text guide here to mention that.

So what exactly is "reliable power charge generation" needed to move the points to Profane Bloom? It's never mentioned in the guide
Anyone know how this build performs with league Mechanic? I think It would be good with freeze, but swapping builds and want something for league mechanic.
"
5renzy написал:
"
Velyna написал:
"
Your POB for early game seems off, your starting nodes are different than the leveling and you don't take profane bloom...am I missing something or have you yet to update POB?

The levelling section is only for getting through the acts, leaguestart PoB takes over after that and sometimes the tree will be a bit different yea.

You need to have reliable power charge generation elsewhere before moving the points from Forbidden Power into Profane Bloom. Going to update the text guide here to mention that.

So what exactly is "reliable power charge generation" needed to move the points to Profane Bloom? It's never mentioned in the guide

Assassin's Mark in trigger wand. It was in PoB but I didn't mention it il add that.
https://www.twitch.tv/velyna
"
KaseyM21 написал:
Anyone know how this build performs with league Mechanic? I think It would be good with freeze, but swapping builds and want something for league mechanic.

the end build is probably great (low life is always strong) but the starter life build is not.

without the call of the brotherhood (currently 60C each) and with a low life pool (because league start bad gear) ultimatum runs you over. block is not a great mechanic. it's a lot like evasion, you miss the block with a lowish life pool, and you get one shot. in the case of the ultimatums the mobs are stupidly big and fast, and just, LITERALLY, run you over.

i went into maps with a 4L and it was a disaster. having a really hard time. i got myself a tabula (luck void card) and so damage went way up and things got a little more reasonable.

But even with TR, i can barely complete ultimatum 1st wave in t1 maps at level 74. (i'm still missing my 3rd ascendancy).

however...i just figured out that i really need to be using a granite flask, DUH, so we'll see if that helps.

meanwhile, i have found that using the three dragons helm as a poor players call of the brotherhood substitute works pretty well, as the freeze mechanic is key to slowing things down.

take all of this with a grain of salt. i'm not a particularly good player, it's possible i'm doing other stupid things (similar to the granite flask problem), or it may be that i just need to get my EHP increased (only 3k right now, and 700 ES).

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация