[3.17]⚡Velyna's Storm Brand Occultist⚡ 5M+ DPS Leaguestart | Hidden and Feared Viable

"
Marthuk написал:
Leaguestart for me is -> get into maps to start farming so you can buy upgrades to invest in this build or buy some specific items for another. And for me, this build does exactly that.

Yep!

https://www.twitch.tv/velyna
"
Marthuk написал:
"
5renzy написал:
"
Marthuk написал:

I finished campaign and am into first maps now without the rings and rarely upgrading my gear.

Your point being...? I would like to see how you're dealing with (as i specified) league mechanic without the rings

"
Marthuk написал:

100c is...nothing?

Everything is relative

"
Marthuk написал:

Thats not much required of a league starter :S

I would argue with that, because "required" and "league start" are not looking good when used in the same sentence. I've had enough league starts with different builds and never once i've reached a gear threshold this early (too squishy for white maps)

Hell, 5l disfavour is 7/10 the price of these build enabling rings. But hey, you do you.

Dont see the reason of you being a prick about it though?

Maybe its not the build for you, so play something else. We can have different opinions without being arrogant.

Leaguestart for me is -> get into maps to start farming so you can buy upgrades to invest in this build or buy some specific items for another. And for me, this build does exactly that.

As you may see, i was able to buy the rings pretty fast after hitting maps.

Good luck on your next character :-*

No one was a prick about it. "Maybe its not the build for you, so play something else" - yeah, that's just what i said and i don't think a bit of arguing is something scary. Good luck on being offended!
"
5renzy написал:

No one was a prick about it. "Maybe its not the build for you, so play something else" - yeah, that's just what i said and i don't think a bit of arguing is something scary. Good luck on being offended!

Love you too <3
Is there a particular reason that it's so important to generate power charges? Or is it just strong in general? I really miss playing with Profane Bloom, makes it more fun to play imo
With the nerfs to Trigger wand, is this still the best in slot option for endgame? Is there a notable difference between the 8 second and 4 second version?
"
Marthuk написал:

Maybe its not the build for you, so play something else. We can have different opinions without being arrogant.

in spite of the tactless delivery, the poster has a point.

the question is , can you take 100C at league start and make a better build ?

the answer is yes (please don't throw things at me). there's a reason Enki's arc witch is so popular.

however, i'm playing this build because it had a neat combination of uniques, and i wanted to play stormbrand.

there is no question this build delivers on the leveling experience. i was in maps at 62. that's the soonest i've ever been there (no i was not getting myself carried in groups).

however i have found, even with 3 dragons, that i've really hit a wall in maps. i have a pretty decent weapon and shield, i.e. a lot of spell damage. gems are level 18. i'm level 80 and i have a 6L (tabula).

i'm having real trouble in T3s. i cannot do an ultimatum in a white T1. wtf ?

a rare mob needs 3 or 4 brands parked on it to kill it off. and it takes time. too long. i'm getting overrun because nothing is dying fast enough.

it's weird... what's more weird is 3 dragons seems to make things _WORSE_ even though things are freezing. i'm wondering if removing the shock effect has actually lowered my damage.

anyway, going to stick with it, if for no other reason as a learning experience. also, i'm really curious as to what difference CotB makes.

As a point of comparison, i don't even have enough chaos for 1 CotB even though i was in maps on Sunday. we all have different skill levels :-)

"
plasticeyes написал:
"
Marthuk написал:

in spite of the tactless delivery, the poster has a point.

the question is , can you take 100C at league start and make a better build ?

the answer is yes (please don't throw things at me). there's a reason Enki's arc witch is so popular.

however, i'm playing this build because it had a neat combination of uniques, and i wanted to play stormbrand.

there is no question this build delivers on the leveling experience. i was in maps at 62. that's the soonest i've ever been there (no i was not getting myself carried in groups).

however i have found, even with 3 dragons, that i've really hit a wall in maps. i have a pretty decent weapon and shield, i.e. a lot of spell damage. gems are level 18. i'm level 80 and i have a 6L (tabula).

i'm having real trouble in T3s. i cannot do an ultimatum in a white T1. wtf ?

a rare mob needs 3 or 4 brands parked on it to kill it off. and it takes time. too long. i'm getting overrun because nothing is dying fast enough.

it's weird... what's more weird is 3 dragons seems to make things _WORSE_ even though things are freezing. i'm wondering if removing the shock effect has actually lowered my damage.

anyway, going to stick with it, if for no other reason as a learning experience. also, i'm really curious as to what difference CotB makes.

As a point of comparison, i don't even have enough chaos for 1 CotB even though i was in maps on Sunday. we all have different skill levels :-)

Heya :D

Nah, i just thought the other guy was kinda rude ("bad starter" "KEKW") for no reason :P

If you use "The Three Dragons" Helmet, you wont shock anymore, and thus dont activate Herald of Thunder and dont curse enemies with hextouch anymore, thats why damage gets so low.

Yes, in T3 Maps upwards you cant do many levels of the ultimatum content. I was lucky selling 2 tabulas and buying 2 Call of the brotherhood. after that it gets really smooth. But you can do chaos recipe even if you dont get lucky. Still think its a cheap starter!

Enkis Arc Witch is insane, i dont think theres anything else that rivals it as league starter?
"
Marthuk написал:

Heya :D

Nah, i just thought the other guy was kinda rude ("bad starter" "KEKW") for no reason :P

If you use "The Three Dragons" Helmet, you wont shock anymore, and thus dont activate Herald of Thunder and dont curse enemies with hextouch anymore, thats why damage gets so low.

Yes, in T3 Maps upwards you cant do many levels of the ultimatum content. I was lucky selling 2 tabulas and buying 2 Call of the brotherhood. after that it gets really smooth. But you can do chaos recipe even if you dont get lucky. Still think its a cheap starter!

Enkis Arc Witch is insane, i dont think theres anything else that rivals it as league starter?

oh, i agree, "the other guy" didn't need to be so abrasive. but that's the internets for ya. lol.

HOLY CRAP. i didn't even notice that the mobs weren't getting cursed. i'm an idiot. LOL. Thank you so much for pointing that out. Time to buy a real helmet. And yes, i'm doing 2C recipes. grind, grind grind :-)

BTW, I was agreeing. I do think it is a cheap league starter. The fact is i was doing maps with a 4L @ 65. yeah, it wasn't fun, but it wasn't terrible either.

One thing i remembered, which is really important, is that if you get to maps at level 62, one of the reasons your damage sucks is because your gems are really underleveled. gem level is definitely key for spell casting. i had to go level in ossuary until about 65/66. also i was in maps with only 2 ascendancies.

well i can't wait to go back and try with the curses actually working. i might link the curses to ball lightning just so i can test out the 3 dragons a little more. i've found that to be a pretty nice way to curse on hit. HoT is much better, of course, but using BL isn't so bad.
Look at my char, i barely have any gear and i am into yellow maps finishing almost every ultimatum. And thats not even transitioning into LL.

Waiting 1 or 2 days for the required uniques to get cheaper, then ill transition :)
LOLOL. yep, make sure you use the curses.

Went into t4 primordial (i only have <= t4 maps) with curses linked to ball lightning and using 3 dragons and froze the boss solid until he was ded.

using BL to convey curses is still a problem in ultimatum just because i don't have good reflexes and switching between BL and brand takes me too long. But now i can at least get through wave 1 no problem.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация