Stress-Free PoE! BONE ZOMBIES: No Required Items! 1-Button Play! SSF League Start-End! 3.14

"
Geoffrois написал:
"
Holtron написал:
Sorry for that, it should be public now.

Your gear is pretty dope. I just started mapping with the build and this gives me ideas on what to aim for. Flame dash as secondary movement skill is also something I was thinking of doing. For now I got skeletons there, but I imagine they might become obsolete in the end game.

Little question for you: You have two curses bound to shield charge which is a pretty sweet setup with the bonus fortify link. Do you have something letting you apply a secondary curse somewhere? I can't see it and I believe that without that only one of them can be applied at once.

I don't no, I didn't actually know there was a 1 curse limit to be honest as this is my first league properly playing past the epilogue, I just thought they would stack. Good to know now that I can have a free gem slot on that item, question is what to put in there :D
edit: After writing this i found out awakened hextouch support should? let me apply both, unless it doesn't work due to being attached to the same skill? i'm not really sure
Последняя редакция: Holtron. Время: 13 мая 2021 г., 11:26:12
"
Holtron написал:

edit: After writing this i found out awakened hextouch support should? let me apply both, unless it doesn't work due to being attached to the same skill? i'm not really sure

Oh that is pretty cool. I did not know about that awakened hextouch support perk. I just looked at the price of those and OUCH that is not something I'll be able to afford anytime soon, but it's nice to know.
Hello again :)

I hope this is not a stupid question. Last time I played was 5 months ago january 2021, did this build got any nerfs or buffs since then? :)

Edit: I think I found my reply:

"Barely changed :)

- Flesh and Stone had its mana reservation increased. So we dropped War Banner for Increased Duration (linked to Bone Offering).

- Blood Magic was split into two gems. So we now have Lifetap Support.

- I also added a secret confession in the Shield Charge and detailed the tags for the Bone Armour skill (both in the gem section).

Love ya!
"

That's good to know, so I can continue playing my character in standard :) . I wanna complete the whole atlas. so trying to do all maps, hope it is working out.

What happened to the combo cwdt + whitering step + purifying flame + vulnerability? It doesn't work anymore or why did you change it? :)

Edit: I did just read that you still use this cwdt combo, it was just hidden in secret tab info of your build lol.

I hope you are doing well.
Последняя редакция: Afura_33. Время: 13 мая 2021 г., 13:33:22
"
Holtron написал:
Скрытый текст
Sorry for that, it should be public now.

In regards to the maven fight killing the zombies, it seems it was only due to one boss i believe to be from the crater map doing a firestorm, absolutely shreds them lol. The invitation itself was scoured to have no mods on it.

The other stand out bosses for me were sirius (off screen one shots while i'm constantly moving, no way to predict it) and the trio boss in uber aztiri (killed two of them and 3rd would target one shot me wherever i was stood, and it seemed like i had no damage to kill it either).

On a plus note I managed to beat the elder and i've been working through the shaper guardians so it's not all bad :)
Thanks
Sweet. Thanks Holtron!

Ya, I agree with the comments, you've done well with the gear for sure. You have followed the build nicely and whatever setup you had prior, makes sense now.

I think the issue you're coming across is just not being familiar with some boss encounters. Some of PoE's bosses require some experience to play well. Sirus has some attacks that 99% of builds want to avoid completely. Same with Maven. One of the four Atziri clones reflects physical damage (the one with the shield). Her Flameblast skill is best avoided as well.

Some builds can be made to handle, or chance, those one-shot mechanics, but the fights are designed to have one-shot mechanics in them for the sake of boss mastery.

Great job on your gear and Shaper/Elder progress! I love those battles.

I'll be responding to everyone else tomorrow. Sorry for the single reply. I mentioned yesterday that I'd check today to see if there was an issue with Holtron's setup. I'm sorry I don't have time for more replies today. I'll be waking up early for a nice thorough reply to all my guides tomorrow. Thanks for understanding!
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
N1lathak написал:
Hello,
thank you for all the work you have done so far.
I tried some of your builds and it seems to be a different game for me, they are awesome.
I use your filters to. since the last update they does not work because of this:

Line 132: Unable to parse parameter for Class rule: No Item Classes matching "Hideout Doodads"

Im a noob in Filters and have no idea what this is ore how to fix it.
I try to reinstall the filters by follow and unfollow and follow again.

please excuse my english, i give my very best :-)
I'll be responding thoroughly to this and the rest of the posts tomorrow. But I wanted to say thanks for pointing out the issue. I don't know why the issue showed up today and not yesterday, but because of your post I fixed the issue and the filters should be working great now. Thanks a lot and let me know if there are any other issues!

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
Wrecker_of_Days написал:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2606288

If you're bored with the league or looking to extend it somehow, I've posted 3 (4) extra builds.

Nice! Definitely going to check them out.

Somehow, my item drops this league have made the need for 11 Str and 24 Dex - small as it is - a jigsaw puzzle. My next level, I'm going to take Practical Application for +25 to Str and Dex and then not think about attributes at all.
Running heists fully zoomed in... because
"
N1lathak написал:
Скрытый текст
Hello,
thank you for all the work you have done so far.
I tried some of your builds and it seems to be a different game for me, they are awesome.
I use your filters to. since the last update they does not work because of this:

Line 132: Unable to parse parameter for Class rule: No Item Classes matching "Hideout Doodads"

Im a noob in Filters and have no idea what this is ore how to fix it.
I try to reinstall the filters by follow and unfollow and follow again.

please excuse my english, i give my very best :-)
Hey N1lathak!

I appreciate your thanks. It's a lot of fun to write guides. A lot of time, but time well spent. This is my hobby so to speak. Thanks for your thanks :).

Thanks again for the heads up on the filter issues. It was an issue that happened with the newest patch and I wasn't aware until you mentioned it. But it impacted all 24 of my filters so you helped a lot of people with the error quote. Thank you!

And your English is simply fantastic :)

Скрытый текст
"
Holtron написал:
"
Geoffrois написал:
Your gear is pretty dope. I just started mapping with the build and this gives me ideas on what to aim for. Flame dash as secondary movement skill is also something I was thinking of doing. For now I got skeletons there, but I imagine they might become obsolete in the end game.

Little question for you: You have two curses bound to shield charge which is a pretty sweet setup with the bonus fortify link. Do you have something letting you apply a secondary curse somewhere? I can't see it and I believe that without that only one of them can be applied at once.

I don't no, I didn't actually know there was a 1 curse limit to be honest as this is my first league properly playing past the epilogue, I just thought they would stack. Good to know now that I can have a free gem slot on that item, question is what to put in there :D
Good all Geoffrois! I don't remember if I got to it on my last post Holtron, so just in case, yes. Once levelled, the Awakened Hextouch will give you the ability to give you an extra curse as long as it's linked to that Awakened Hextouch.

"
Afura_33 написал:
Скрытый текст
Hello again :)

I hope this is not a stupid question. Last time I played was 5 months ago january 2021, did this build got any nerfs or buffs since then? :)

Edit: I think I found my reply:

"Barely changed :)

- Flesh and Stone had its mana reservation increased. So we dropped War Banner for Increased Duration (linked to Bone Offering).

- Blood Magic was split into two gems. So we now have Lifetap Support.

- I also added a secret confession in the Shield Charge and detailed the tags for the Bone Armour skill (both in the gem section).

Love ya!
"

That's good to know, so I can continue playing my character in standard :) . I wanna complete the whole atlas. so trying to do all maps, hope it is working out.

What happened to the combo cwdt + whitering step + purifying flame + vulnerability? It doesn't work anymore or why did you change it? :)

Edit: I did just read that you still use this cwdt combo, it was just hidden in secret tab info of your build lol.

I hope you are doing well.
That was an awesome post Afura_33! And it's nice to see you!

It was fun reading the onesided conversation of questions and answers. I'm glad the guide got you covered though! That's good to know! Ask anything you like and please give any feedback you want.

I'm doing very well thank you. I hope you're well as well :).

"
CelticHound написал:
Скрытый текст
"
Wrecker_of_Days написал:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2606288

If you're bored with the league or looking to extend it somehow, I've posted 3 (4) extra builds.

Nice! Definitely going to check them out.

Somehow, my item drops this league have made the need for 11 Str and 24 Dex - small as it is - a jigsaw puzzle. My next level, I'm going to take Practical Application for +25 to Str and Dex and then not think about attributes at all.
Hey CelticHound! Nice to see you!

Sorry the drops aren't there! I'm sure you know but just a reminder that vendors restock their supplies every time you level. So at some point hopefully someone will have an amulet that suits your needs. But there's nothing wrong with Practical Application either :).

Cool. Let me know what you think if you end up giving any of the other builds a shot.

I hope everyone is well in both real life and doing alright in the game too ;). Thanks for your patience everyone! See you in a few days.

Annnnnd

Последняя редакция: Wrecker_of_Days. Время: 14 мая 2021 г., 16:12:38
Dear Wrecker,
PoE and I had a love/hate relationship in the past and I basically abandoned the game. I was frustrated because the builds I chose to play required a level of understanding the game mechanics that I did not have or some fancy exclusive item combination. I chose to give the game another try by carefully selecting the build I wanted to play and found yours. I now use your excellent filters and I subscribed to your podcast.

I want to thank you for your efforts and all the work you put into the builds. Finally I can enjoy PoE in a way that I always wanted. I am close to level 90 now and I am on the verge of getting into the Tier 8 Maps.

I think I was lucky when I did a Lab run, because I got the enchantment „Trigger Decree of Reflection On Hit“ on the gloves which seems to make things a lot more easier as some of the mobs start to attack the reflection.

I wanted to play a tanky character in POE for a long time, well, Wrecker provided and added the RF Chieftain build which is now close to level 65.

Thanks again for your great work. GGG has to thank you for making me buy the Delve Supporter Pack. I intend to upgrade to the next level in June.
Welp after trying even more, changing some things around to try and fit more dps and more health into it, leveled up more, still can't even beat sirius 0.
Zombies kept dying and wouldn't attack the boss so i'd do no damage, off screen one shots kept killing me, and even with a quicksilver i can't get through the maze fast enough 50% of the time due to placement of the gaps.
It was a good build to get here and I thank you for the time and effort to write the guide but looks like its just not working out on bosses for me. Take care
"
Holtron написал:
Welp after trying even more, changing some things around to try and fit more dps and more health into it, leveled up more, still can't even beat sirius 0.
Zombies kept dying and wouldn't attack the boss so i'd do no damage, off screen one shots kept killing me, and even with a quicksilver i can't get through the maze fast enough 50% of the time due to placement of the gaps.
It was a good build to get here and I thank you for the time and effort to write the guide but looks like its just not working out on bosses for me. Take care

I haven't tried Sirius yet, but having the same issue with abyss Atziri. My zombies survive, so I tried like you to stay of screen, but then I get one shoted from raining arrows lol and I am only at the second boss. I don't think it is because of the build or the items, the game itself is just hard as hell and the enemy mechanics with all the 1 shots with no way to escape is just a weird ridiculous game design.
Последняя редакция: Afura_33. Время: 18 мая 2021 г., 12:04:42

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация