Stress-Free PoE! BONE ZOMBIES: No Required Items! 1-Button Play! SSF League Start-End! 3.14

"
TryKillMee написал:
i would like to start play summoner and i have a question. this is good build to start and using this to afk blight map?

no.
"
Xjustagamer написал:
Royella, if i find a body armour with the +1 zombie prefix on it, but the rest of the mods are bad, can i reroll it for better mods (life / resists) and stil have the chance to get the +1 zombie prefix again? (since it was already on it once before)

Hi, unfortunately the answer is no. I had this one in my stash from almost the beginning of ritual league but could never craft it right. I then got the fracture harvest craft and got really lucky locking the +1 in place. Here is another one I was toying with but couldn't compete with the belly.

You can also try to use the fracture craft on the subterranean amulets or temple weapons:

You could try to fracture the Damage/double damage mod then re-roll until you hit + spell skills.
Would Herald of Purity help with this Physical Minion setup?
Or does the effect of the Herald only apply to the purity minions?
It's Wednesday! Hazaa! Wednesday means Zombies! Let's see what we have for today (I hope you're all well)...

"
547506 написал:
Скрытый текст
hi there!
first of all thank you for the guide from all noobs like me =), it`s really great starter and it is really fun and not exhausting to play (well i am at tier5 map, so don`t know what will happen in the future).

I`ve a question, today i got a cool cluster jewel with Skeleton Atrophy.
As i understood chaos dmg should be just ignored because of brutality and auras ? but what about "wither" part of skill - is it working ?
So it`s not worth spent skill point?

how in general such skill correlate with build ? does it mean in this case that skeletons will deal 30% less damage ?
Hey 547506!

I'm glad you're having so much fun! Zombies are by far my favourite skill in the game. I'm glad the guide has worked well for you :).

The feedback you've received is correct, this won't work for our build unless you've added skeletons somewhere. IF the node said Zombies, you're correct that Brutality means that no chaos damage would be dealt. The Wither debuff would still work, but only the slow, not the damage taken.

Good question!

"
BeDarkAndy написал:
Скрытый текст
Well, build is pretty good.
But i dont know why mobs start oneshoting me at tier 10 and looks like it absolutely impossible to hit waves 8-9 on ultimatum on maps then higher then tier 7-8. Zombies just cant kill so many rares that spawning there. Its like 10-15 rares at the same time. Minions not dying but they cant kill so many rares and then i die.
Cant understand why GGG doin this game so hard to play. I rememeber when i started play PoE it was so easy to get 36/40 with any forum build. For now its almost impossible
Hey BeDarkAndy!

It looks like you've moved on from the character now so good luck with your Slayer! The Ultimatums are pretty ridiculous in terms of visibility for sure. For those that are having the same issue as BeDarkAndy, you can always add Predator Support to your zombies to help them focus on one annoying enemy.

"
TryKillMee написал:
Скрытый текст
i would like to start play summoner and i have a question. this is good build to start and using this to afk blight map?
I think you've posted on every forum TryKillMee. This is a good starter but not an AFK build as the guild describes. Good luck in your hunt.

"
Royella написал:
Скрытый текст
Hi, unfortunately the answer is no. I had this one in my stash from almost the beginning of ritual league but could never craft it right. I then got the fracture harvest craft and got really lucky locking the +1 in place. Here is another one I was toying with but couldn't compete with the belly.

Недоступно

You can also try to use the fracture craft on the subterranean amulets or temple weapons:

Недоступно

You could try to fracture the Damage/double damage mod then re-roll until you hit + spell skills.
I don't like loosing sockets Royella. So I personally never pick the Belly.

"
Eddiero написал:
Скрытый текст
Good question Eddiero!

All of our minion investment (tree and gear) will work with Herald of Purity which will make them really strong...if you have the mana for it. But the buff that heralds provide is for the user only. It doesn't buff allies/zombies. So having the added physical damage apply to you would only benefit you if you were doing physical damage yourself.

Does that make sense and/or answer your question?

Thank you so much for being so kind, helpful, and respectful to each other. I'm very thankful that you all make these threads a safe place to throw ideas around and ask questions.

You all rock :). See you Saturday.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Некоторые предметы в этом сообщении в настоящий момент недоступны.
"
Wrecker_of_Days написал:
It's Wednesday! Hazaa! Wednesday means Zombies! Let's see what we have for today (I hope you're all well)...

"
Eddiero написал:
Скрытый текст
Good question Eddiero!

All of our minion investment (tree and gear) will work with Herald of Purity which will make them really strong...if you have the mana for it. But the buff that heralds provide is for the user only. It doesn't buff allies/zombies. So having the added physical damage apply to you would only benefit you if you were doing physical damage yourself.

Does that make sense and/or answer your question?

Thank you so much for being so kind, helpful, and respectful to each other. I'm very thankful that you all make these threads a safe place to throw ideas around and ask questions.

You all rock :). See you Saturday.

Hi, Thanks for the answer.
I tried the Herald of Purity and they are not working with this build. The Zombies are not summoning them as I thought before.
Therefore it is not a valid option for this build :)
"
Eddiero написал:

You aren't hitting yourself, so no, moreover it only applies to the purity minions.
For any1 who has trouble surviving in ultimatums,

get a
instead of a normal quarts flask.

(found out about this from some1 in the slow-mo gunslinger thread)

when you're about to die, just pop this flask and you get back to almost
full health. we have so much life regen that you can ignore the damage taken on the flask. This has saved me many times now. and they are really cheap on trade.

next for me is getting a rumi's concoction flask, should help with getting even more tanky.

also get as much armour and life as possible, cause who needs dps if you can just facetank it all :)
Последняя редакция: Xjustagamer. Время: 29 апр. 2021 г., 3:09:44
Hey what do you think of commander of darkness instead of the mistress of sacrifice for the 4th ascendancy?
Hi, should I use Mon'tregul's Grasp in this build?
Main issues I've been having on bosses is that when I try to kite away from the attacks, the zombies follow me and stop attacking the boss. Any way to make minions focus on a target while I focus on avoiding the boss mechanics?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация