Stress-Free PoE! BONE ZOMBIES: No Required Items! 1-Button Play! SSF League Start-End! 3.14

I really like this, I just feel like something is missing. I try to passively walk around and im still have to feed the zombies into the enemy.

With all this strength I was messing around with a tectonic slam scepter set up and it was actually fun as hell. Thanks
Good morning folks! It's going to be a busy day for me today, so I woke up bright and early to get some guide stuff done! I hope everyone is well.

"
Xjustagamer написал:
Скрытый текст
For any1 who has trouble surviving in ultimatums,

get a
instead of a normal quarts flask.

(found out about this from some1 in the slow-mo gunslinger thread)

when you're about to die, just pop this flask and you get back to almost
full health. we have so much life regen that you can ignore the damage taken on the flask. This has saved me many times now. and they are really cheap on trade.

next for me is getting a rumi's concoction flask, should help with getting even more tanky.

also get as much armour and life as possible, cause who needs dps if you can just facetank it all :)
Good advice Xjustagamer, Thanks for the good suggestions.

I love the Quartz flask. It's on all my builds unless the character is already naturally phasing. A healing Quartz Flask is the best of both worlds!

"
FaDeRedGuy написал:
Скрытый текст
Hey what do you think of commander of darkness instead of the mistress of sacrifice for the 4th ascendancy?
Peronsoally Dezertir009, I think you'd be losing a lot of possible defence with your block chance. So make sure you have damage mitigation somewhere else if you're getting rid of most of your block chance. The offence is a nice prospect but you want to make sure you're alive to enjoy it.

"
Dezertir009 написал:
Скрытый текст
Hi, should I use Mon'tregul's Grasp in this build?
Hey Dezertir009!

Should? No clue. You can use it without it conflicting with anything with the build though. You just have to play around with the build a bit to see if you like it. The pros and cons are pretty straightforward with that unique. Less zombies for more perks or more zombies with less perks. 2 things to consider, is that our zombies don't die with the provided setup and that decreasing your zombie count by half rounds down. So if you have 9 zombies, the game will give you 4.

"
wisidiggidy написал:
Скрытый текст
Main issues I've been having on bosses is that when I try to kite away from the attacks, the zombies follow me and stop attacking the boss. Any way to make minions focus on a target while I focus on avoiding the boss mechanics?
Hey wisidiggidy!

Two things, though it's nice to do damage while kiting, it doesn't have to happen. Many builds (basic melee, bow, and casters for example) have to stop dealing damage to stay alive for the time being. But if that mentality doesn't interest you, you have two options that are on the easy side to implement. First, you could remove Meat Shield and replace it with whatever. I don't suggest this as the taunt is SUCH a big defensive value (when we can see how enemies are attacking us). The second is adding Predator Support to your Zombies. Then, no matter if you have Meat Shield linked or not, when you select an enemy they'll maul the enemy until Predator's duration expires, no matter your proximity. I mean, you can't be on the other side of the map but you can be anywhere in a boss arena.

"
Captarcher написал:
Скрытый текст
I really like this, I just feel like something is missing. I try to passively walk around and im still have to feed the zombies into the enemy.

With all this strength I was messing around with a tectonic slam scepter set up and it was actually fun as hell. Thanks
Interesteing Captarcher,

Thanks for the honest feedback. I find Meat Shield and the zombies work as I expect them to, but that'll always be subjective and preference-based. There have been a few people this league mentioning they don't like the Zombies' proximity limitation of Meat Shield.

I've been considering adding some type of offence to the character itself with this build; whether it's a melee skill, spell, trap...I don't know. But my brain keeps going on it. I'll check your character out and see what you've done. Thanks for the feedback!

Awesome. Have yourselves a great weekend. Hopefully, you get lots of playtime in. I'll hopefully be able to play Sunday night for a few hours! See you all Wednesday.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"

Interesteing Captarcher,

Thanks for the honest feedback. I find Meat Shield and the zombies work as I expect them to, but that'll always be subjective and preference-based. There have been a few people this league mentioning they don't like the Zombies' proximity limitation of Meat Shield.

I've been considering adding some type of offence to the character itself with this build; whether it's a melee skill, spell, trap...I don't know. But my brain keeps going on it. I'll check your character out and see what you've done. Thanks for the feedback!

Wow! thanks for the reply!

- I use flame dash, This build is way to slow
- I use molten shell on my walk button
- I use techtonic slam because I have leftover gear from a previous build, but I have to decide on a more physical AOE type attack to match my zombies and buffs more.
- I also use blasphemy support with vulnerability. This means I leave pride turned off most of the time. Now that im moving faster I dont think its worh it anyways.

-
For this gem set:

Cast When Damage Taken (Level 2)
Desecrate (Level 8)
Bone Offering (Level 8)
- Increased Duration Support

What does the Desecrate 8 give over having Desecrate 7 and keeping Cast When Damage Taken at level 1?
Running heists fully zoomed in... because
Have been playing your builds for the last 3 leagues. so I cant thank you enough for your time and attention.

Also being an "older" player, I'm just not into the run and gun of most games nowadays.

My question is this, if I found a ring that would give us an additional curse beyond the three in your build what would you recommend?

Item Class: Rings
Rarity: Unique
Doedre's Damning
Paua Ring
--------
Item Level: 19
--------
+27 to maximum Mana (implicit)
--------
+5 to Intelligence
+5% to all Elemental Resistances
+5 Mana gained on Kill
You can apply an additional Curse

Didn't know if you had considered this or not, lol.

Once again, thank you
"
CKR6793 написал:
Have been playing your builds for the last 3 leagues. so I cant thank you enough for your time and attention.

Also being an "older" player, I'm just not into the run and gun of most games nowadays.

My question is this, if I found a ring that would give us an additional curse beyond the three in your build what would you recommend?

Doedre's Damning
Paua Ring
--------
--------
--------
+5 to Intelligence
+5 Mana gained on Kill

Once again, thank you

Personally I would not use that ring, you miss out on too much life. Ring slot is a too good of a slot to stack life:

Stuff like that is what I use. However if I was adding a second curse, I love Temp chains, enfeeble is good too.
Happy Wednesday Y'all! I hope everyone is doing well. This is been a busy week for me with a lot of extra stuff popping up so I'll have to make replies short and to the point today, sorry.

"
Captarcher написал:
Скрытый текст
"

Interesteing Captarcher,

Wow! thanks for the reply!

- I use flame dash, This build is way to slow
- I use molten shell on my walk button
- I use techtonic slam because I have leftover gear from a previous build, but I have to decide on a more physical AOE type attack to match my zombies and buffs more.
- I also use blasphemy support with vulnerability. This means I leave pride turned off most of the time. Now that im moving faster I dont think its worh it anyways.

-
Awesome Captarcher. That's helpful! That's one of the things I like with PC over console is that some skills can be used effortlessly by being on left-click. I'll take a good look. Thanks!

"
CelticHound написал:
Скрытый текст
For this gem set:

Cast When Damage Taken (Level 2)
Desecrate (Level 8)
Bone Offering (Level 8)
- Increased Duration Support

What does the Desecrate 8 give over having Desecrate 7 and keeping Cast When Damage Taken at level 1?
Good question CelticHound! I have CwDT gems almost always at level 2 only because quite often I have Purifying Flame linked to them and PF's Consecrated Ground gets larger at level 12 (character level requirement 40). So I keep it there to ease my brain as I jump from build to build.

This set of links can be CwDT 1. It doesn't matter. By the time you're hitting more difficult content, the difference between CwDT 1 and 2 is non-existent.

"
CKR6793 написал:
Скрытый текст

Doedre's Damning
Paua Ring
--------
--------
--------
+5 to Intelligence
+5 Mana gained on Kill

Once again, thank you
That's so nice of you to say, CKR6793! Thank you so very much. I'm glad my style of play works so well for you. I really appreciate your thanks. Thanks for making time to say so :).

I just want to double-check something here; are you playing the Bone Zombies build? Or is it the old Slow-Mo Zombies or the current Slow-Mo Gunslinger? The only reason I ask is that we only use one curse with this build. You mentioned, "...that would give us an additional curse beyond the three in your build..." so I just want to make sure I know where you're coming from.

Now, no matter your build, you want to weigh the losses of your additions. So, as was mentioned to you, rings can be huge for great life and resist rolls. So only get rid of that if you're adding something you find worth the replacement. I love the ring you mentioned. I used to use it all the time when items were the only way to increase curse limits. So play around with the ring and see if the extra curse you're adding adds enough of an element to the build that's worth the lack of life and resists. Let us know what you think if you give it a shot.

Enfeeble, Vulnerability, and Temporal Chains would be curses that do well with this build.

Thanks again for your kind words!

Thanks again everyone! You're all awesome. Ask whatever you like and I'll see you all on Saturday.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Told you I was getting old, for some reason I thought bone zombie had multiple curses.

Working my way through SSF 3.14 with your bone zombies. For some reason, it seems like this league is not as forthcoming with uniques or high-quality items. Am level 30 and not running a single unique or 4 link yet. It seems like the encounters keep offering the same items, aka NOTHING.

Sorry for asking the redundant question, I must have been fondly remembering one of your previous builds, lol.

Thanks once again for your time and attention.
hello:) its HC viable?
"
doombringer написал:
hello:) its HC viable?

I would say absolutely. Play safe, good luck.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация