3.16 💥Discharge Fire burst💪 Walking kills mobs 🐔 league starter, cheap, fast clear, 1hit boss

"
blacky3665 написал:
hey, will there be any more in-depth updates and more beginner friendly explanations?

I am thinking of playing it as league starter.

You cant level with discharge. Discharge needs specific items. So level using any spell skills you want. Then around level 70, get required items first, after that farm for endgame items

"
Zuuule написал:
You have a bunch of medium cluster jewels that are not allocated. Wouldn't it be better to fill those slots with regular jewels to add more life/fire damage etc...?

I dont know why, but in POB it doesnt show sockets from medium cluster jewels.
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
Последняя редакция: unlucky_child. Время: 24 окт. 2021 г., 1:48:02
"
You cant level with discharge. Discharge needs specific items. So level using any spell skills you want. Then around level 70, get required items first, after that farm for endgame items

Wish id seen this post first before I used my free reset to change my build. Now my character is worthless lmao. Least she wasnt that high a lvl yet
Последняя редакция: killedbytofu. Время: 24 окт. 2021 г., 2:45:34
"
killedbytofu написал:
"

Wish id seen this post first before I used my free reset to change my build. Now my character is worthless lmao. Least she wasnt that high a lvl yet

It was written in the section "leveling"

Was clearly said, that you can level with any spell skills until lvl 70 when you swap

"
killedbytofu написал:
"

It's not useless. I am using the same tree and play with Armageddon Brand/Flame Wall till I can afford or find the items.
"
daflipp написал:
"
killedbytofu написал:
"

It's not useless. I am using the same tree and play with Armageddon Brand/Flame Wall till I can afford or find the items.

Yeah, i forgot. You can play with any skill. When you get ascendancy "your dmg ignites" which is very OP for any skill

Can this build be played without volls devotion? its kinda expensive at the start of the league.
"
Zellez написал:
Can this build be played without volls devotion? its kinda expensive at the start of the league.

No. The prices are cheap, and it will drop. I got mine for 15c last league in day4

"
unlucky_child написал:
"
Zellez написал:

No. The prices are cheap, and it will drop. I got mine for 15c last league in day4

Day 3 and still 1.3 exalts. Lets hope :)
How do you level as a brand build? Is it extremely slow? Every skill point on the tree does nothing for damage or for brand..
Just have to mention, so far I like this build. My gear is still quite crap, but I'm enjoying the playstyle.

I would've loved to play it as CI, but not sure if it would be a good idea. I would probably struggle getting enough ES and I'm already struggling with enough life.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация