3.16 💥Discharge Fire burst💪 Walking kills mobs 🐔 league starter, cheap, fast clear, 1hit boss

"
Sinlore написал:
How do you level as a brand build? Is it extremely slow? Every skill point on the tree does nothing for damage or for brand..

Youd don't scale brand damage, but ignite.

Example guide:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3077603/page/1

Hi, So I got the required uniques from your under 2ex section, but my blood rage doesnt seem to generate any frenzy charges. Is this intended, or am I doing sth wrong? Thanks
"
Sinlore написал:
How do you level as a brand build? Is it extremely slow? Every skill point on the tree does nothing for damage or for brand..

When you get ascendancy "your damage ignites". So you need to increase your IGNITE dmg. It will do huge damage compared to non-ignites. Any spell will ignite.
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
"
HiImTetra написал:
Hi, So I got the required uniques from your under 2ex section, but my blood rage doesnt seem to generate any frenzy charges. Is this intended, or am I doing sth wrong? Thanks

You dont need frenzy charges.

You hit with Fireball, 1 or 2 hits => it will generate Power charges
You do Discharge => you lose power charges, you get endurance charges.
You can do discharge again.

Repeat

Последняя редакция: unlucky_child. Время: 25 окт. 2021 г., 5:27:35
I see, thanks alot!
"
Simple2012 написал:
Just have to mention, so far I like this build. My gear is still quite crap, but I'm enjoying the playstyle.

I would've loved to play it as CI, but not sure if it would be a good idea. I would probably struggle getting enough ES and I'm already struggling with enough life.

You will not get enough ES for CI to work. Life version with Blood magic is the best, it provides more Life than ES

"
HiImTetra написал:
I see, thanks alot!

i forgot to mention,
Volls Protector has INNER CONVICTION, which changes frenzy charges into power charges.

Just no damage, no life, no mana. Died 169 times on t1 and tired, i'll skip this league.
"
altermim написал:
Just no damage, no life, no mana. Died 169 times on t1 and tired, i'll skip this league.

How?? I'm level 85 and farming T8-10 maps right now on scourge... Just upgrade your gear 5head don't expect every build to be brainless.
"
altermim написал:

Why did you pick lightning damage nodes?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация