[3.14] CoC Ice Nova Build | Occultist | Ultimatum | Path of Exile 3.14

tell me what is the problem with survival? If he did not kill first, then he died (
https://ru.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2507005
What would be the the required items/gems/links to start using this build?
How do you guys menage precision + vitality at once with arrogance? I'm slowly tranforming to this build. Maybe I should remove ice golem and make cwdt + immortal? But when I remove golem I got like 97% hit chance cuz I can't run 21 precision.
How to survive in this build?
"
Adsumushero написал:
How to survive in this build?

This build has 0 defensive layers.
It's a crit stacking Kill or be killed build. The recovery of ES/Life/Mana from Cinder flask is basically all you have.
0-no block chance.
No mind over matter
No phyz as ele
No phyz reduction
No evasion
No dodge

You basically do 1 shot all mobs and herald of ice explode packs and freeze bosses or be 1 shot.

There's a ES version and a Low life version as well as a MOM version. All of which cost 50+ exalts to feel good but you still get one shot by anything really juiced.
I do not recommend this build for those who wanna push hard content.
I have respecced to this build and i really like it. i can finally do ultimatums now :D

Regarding the post above, yes you do get one shot sometimes, but so do other builds as well. you just have to be careful with some modifiers i think. But generally, for someone who didn't play CoC builds before, this one is really fun to play.

@OP, maybe you can give us an update on your current build? thank you!
"
acidreian написал:
This build has 0 defensive layers.

Maybe you should invest more than 3c into your shoes and 10c into your helmet and stop wearing rings he dont even mention, then you wouldnt die on yellow maps like you imply.

I will never understand why people start a build like this with a budget of 10ex at max and then wondering why they cant clear t8 maps without dying.
Thank you so much for the build guide, I was kinda unsatisfied with self cast vortex occultist and with a few regrets and gear changes I'm now spinning around!

It's rather therapeutic just spinning around the ultimatums and seeing everything shatter makes the game fun again and even with not optimal gear and gems (getting 5 offcolour shav's is hard) it just deletes bosses.
Hey can anyone help me with one question? https://pastebin.com/UgVMEEwB i have ApS 7.79 and ICRS 14% with Cyclone but the Guide say Optimal aps for cyclone is 7.57 ApS with 14% ICRS. Don't go over it.

I can have 7.55 ApS when i switch my Boots to only Elusive Boots .

So My question is Do I lose dps with 7.79 aps?
Hey guys how are you activating discipline with hatred and zealotry. I just cant seem to fit it into the low life. i cant figure it out please check me

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация