[3.14] CoC Ice Nova Build | Occultist | Ultimatum | Path of Exile 3.14

nevermind i found the node i was missing for the curses has a 4% reduction too
"
GrischaHolik написал:
Hey can anyone help me with one question? https://pastebin.com/UgVMEEwB i have ApS 7.79 and ICRS 14% with Cyclone but the Guide say Optimal aps for cyclone is 7.57 ApS with 14% ICRS. Don't go over it.

I can have 7.55 ApS when i switch my Boots to only Elusive Boots .

So My question is Do I lose dps with 7.79 aps?

Yes you will lose dps. Not by a huge amount but it will definitely feel noticeable against bosses.
Edit: I'll have to retract the statement below for the time being... after getting a cinderswallow and tranquility on the amulet its become a bit more stable. Granted it only gives me about 5k es currently and I can still die pretty easily but hopefully that'll get better with levels. Doing t10s (Alc'd) as a level 74 isn't bad imo. We will see what the future holds.. and I will continue to invest currency.

This build either needs more layout, when to convert, what to take and when or its just not good. I copied the items granted I'm only level 69.. so no crystal belt but you just get 1 shot or die very quickly even in white maps. I even have level 12 assassins mark, 100% hit chance, ect.. it just doesn't appear to be good. Was hoping for something in the videos but was let down. May be user error... but needs more info in the guide at that point or at least within the POB.
Последняя редакция: Madman91102. Время: 10 мая 2021 г., 20:18:27
"
Madman91102 написал:
This build either needs more layout, when to convert, what to take and when or its just not good. I copied the items granted I'm only level 69.. so no crystal belt but you just get 1 shot or die very quickly even in white maps. I even have level 12 assassins mark, 100% hit chance, ect.. it just doesn't appear to be good. Was hoping for something in the videos but was let down. May be user error... but needs more info in the guide at that point or at least within the POB.

dude you arent even close to the level you need to be, and im ripping through ultimatums now. build needs to be followed exactly and if you notice on pob hes at level 95 not just entering maps.
the jewels on his tree make a difference and in fact the nodes you will get up to level 90 matter. thats why you run the spell slinger version until you are ready with gear and levels. not just entering maps. it feels good once you got
im near 9k es with elusive ,quartz, blind,freeze,chill,aspect of spider and hinder.things barely touch you, and t16s i roll through provided its not something like reflect or no regen
Can anyone take a look at my gear ? I imported it onto PoB Fork and shows my trigger rate 3.28 so not sure what i did wrong or if i messed something up importing my gear lol

edit: i think i fixed it, i forgot to delete the old gear, now im at 6.57. Any help on what to do next would be awesome. Currently saving up for Transcendant Flesh.
Последняя редакция: TehOzzy. Время: 11 мая 2021 г., 1:40:13
why chaos resistance = 0
dont we need chaos resistance to be more tanky ?
sorry for noob answer because im new player
Awesome build! i invested 7-8 ex and overall its so good, all content sirus died in 1-2 min max.
Check my gear iam 6600ES dat low =(
"
CHASEDASINGED написал:
Awesome build! i invested 7-8 ex and overall its so good, all content sirus died in 1-2 min max.

What awakended level? It was 8/9, or lower?
I really like this build a lot!

https://pastebin.com/4kyk3HrT

Here's my current build. the only problem i have is that this crappy golem dies and have to resummon him during ultimatums. :D
I melt sirus' face on a9

Последняя редакция: Endworld31. Время: 14 мая 2021 г., 6:22:56

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация