[3.14] CoC Ice Nova Build | Occultist | Ultimatum | Path of Exile 3.14

This build rocks! Thanks for the little guide!

I have done almost all content easily. I am still investing though. my next upgrade is elusive boots and a helmet with -cold res and +1 power charge. This feels better than assasin or any other COC build. Stacking curses is so powerful and stacking chill effect with couple other slowing effect makes you so strong. I also have 7.52 aps with onslaught(cinderswallow) flask it makes it go peak dps(I think ~7% more) for couple second.

On cluster jewels I take

blanketed snow on large cluster with widespread desturction but I only use blanketed snow.

I have 2 curse effect medium

one gives 'master of fear' and 'wish for death'
other one 'dark discosure' and 'evil eye'

I think these are better in general because they give a lot of defensive bonuses and offensive bonuses unlike area or crit mediums. with one more level when I get to 95 I will get 10% curse effect on wishpers of branch and the build will be att it's peak speaking tree wise. After that comes watcher's eye with good stats etc. And thank the build can be upgraded to awakened version to go over 52% CDR damage will be 40% more i guess but I didn't calculate yet. Overall thanks for the build. if I have time I will try to make more detailed guide for occultist but I don't think it is even needed because this build requires some experience in game so people can take other versions and convert to this.

How You doing?
Последняя редакция: quantondev. Время: 15 мая 2021 г., 15:52:45
Can someone look my Char and Gear and tell me why i am dying so often?
Most of the Hits iam Onehit with 7k ES.
"
Loschi1990 написал:

I've the exact same problem, thinking about giving up. To squishy for me :(
"
Loschi1990 написал:

1. you don't have a ring with assassin's mark and aspect of the spider enchant (for enchant you need an open suffix on any item, i have it on the belt)
1.1 please replace the paua ring, it sucks big time.
2. i think you have too much cdr on belt. try to get 14 or 15%
3. cospri's malice attack speed is too low, try to get min 13%
4. get the jewels you need, trancendent flesh and militant faith (dominus)
5. get the ele dmg cluster jewel (large) and crit cluster jewel (medium)
5.1 get disorienting display on large cluster jewel for aoe blind
6. get more accuracy rating. I'd get a hubris circlet with accuracy, ES and resists, the upgrade to a +power charge (later stage)
7. why did you put in "fangs of the viper"? for more dex you have +30 notables. go for these if you lack dex for now.
8. make sure your cold resist is the highest resist of all, this gives you a big damage boost when you use your flask, the wise oak.
9. get a watcher's eye, get this when your lvl 94-95
10. get a unset ring with +1-2 socketed gems. +3 is the best cause it levels your golem to the next stage of accuracy/crit. but +2 is enough for the start.
11. get the right gems with the correct levels (max or 21, except for cwdt-immortal call) and with the correct quality. some gems have quality and don't help you a bit, while others have no quality/not enough quality. CoC gem for ex. should be at 23% to start with. awakened coc can be 20% quality though.
12. get more crit
13. get path of building. :D
Последняя редакция: Endworld31. Время: 16 мая 2021 г., 5:56:55
"
Protax010 написал:
"
Loschi1990 написал:

I've the exact same problem, thinking about giving up. To squishy for me :(

I'd use other rings and also get other notables on the cluster jewel. i had the same problem and went away as soon as I fixed it with the correct ring effect, enchants and right cluster jewels. :D
Level 84, build is fantastic. The only issue I feel that I have is that CoC isnt proccing fast or its delayed. Anyone mind checking my pob? I know im missing flasks lol just too lazy to buy right now.

PoB: https://pastebin.com/WqsaHTRp

My gear:

Thinking about switching to this from LL Vortex build. Looks like the clear speed is a lot faster on this. How's survivability with this? I already have pretty much all the gear, as I'm using Shav and Prism on my current build. Just looking for builds that are occulist so I don't have to do the dreaded campaign all over again.
Can someone explain the below to me? What do we need the cdr for? If you have awakened CoC you dont need it on belt?

Cooldown recovery: We need at least %14 for this build.
How can I get cdr?
- Awakened Cast on Critical (minimum lvl 3)
- Shaper/Crusader belt
- Shaper/Crusader boots
Hi, thanks for this amazing build, looks awesome!

I changed from another build and followed almost everything you did in your post. I made pretty low budget build apart from uniques but i can't get the 80+ crit chance w/o flasks, even if i copy all your items. If anyone can tell me what i'm missing appart from what i said would help a lot.

Thanks!

PoB: https://pastebin.com/sjERsNBR
Hi, Wanted to ask if my cooldown recovery needs to be at around 14% more or less or I should combine Awakened CoC and the belt to get as big cdr as possible?
Also are we doing some golem now? Nothing about golem in the PoB I am using for this build.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация