Серверы PC будут перезагружены через:
Работа будет восстановлена примерно через .
Серверы Xbox будут перезагружены через:
Серверы Sony будут перезагружены через:

[3.14] Poisonous Dancing Duo Occultist - It's back!

"
Aerfal написал:
how i acctually generate rampage? no any gem needed or something?

Juggle flask, between menders wellspring and ryslatha pantheon you generate enough flask charges to keep them going forever
yeah but i mean i need some sort of gem to specificly generate rampage or its comes from the weapon itself
"
Aerfal написал:
yeah but i mean i need some sort of gem to specificly generate rampage or its comes from the weapon itself

Oh, the sword gives you rampage, look at the last line on it.
Hey I did this build and so far I love the character. My problem thus far(level 66) is making sure rampage triggers. Is there a way to make sure it triggers more readily?
This is a very unique and seemingly powerful build. I think the biggest con would be rampage generation. I have been running cyclone - poison - culling strike - fortify with herald of agony. It seems to make generating rampage 100x easier. The downside to this however is manually proccing effigy but it can be procced while cycloning i just have it bound to space bar. This kind of takes away from being a no button build but it seems to solve the pain that is rampage generation. I haven't PoB'd the herald of agony interaction but it seems to scale well with everything else in this build. Interested to hear your thoughts on this thanks

EDIT: Running resolute technique aswell is probably best option to reliably apply poisons
Последняя редакция: BwenR. Время: 8 мая 2021 г., 15:53:37
Starting rampage is not a problem even with just a carrion golem? Looking forward to see how this build will do in the red maps. Cheers
Could we use 6 curses in stead of Increased Area of Effect? Maybe Assasins Mark or Poacher's Mark?

Nevermind, they are marks, silly me..
Последняя редакция: marsupielago. Время: 8 мая 2021 г., 19:38:23
"
marsupielago написал:
Could we use 6 curses in stead of Increased Area of Effect? Maybe Assasins Mark or Poacher's Mark?

Nevermind, they are marks, silly me..

if u dont need increase AoE, then throw in a Enchance support level 4, which give 11% curse effect
im using 3 flasks atm and when the worms are killed its not generate rampage im doing something wrong?
"
Aerfal написал:
im using 3 flasks atm and when the worms are killed its not generate rampage im doing something wrong?

You need 15 mobs to start rampage (that's 8 flask uses) and it doesn't work if you use all charges at once.

I usually activate 2 flasks at once and wait a second before using them again until rampage starts

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация