[3.14] Poisonous Dancing Duo Occultist - It's back!

What are skitterbots used for? They don't give movement speed to dancing duo and, i guess, we don't need chill or shock on enemies. Maybe malevolence or haste will be better?
Последняя редакция: Yanwar. Время: 14 мая 2021 г., 17:25:56
"
Yanwar написал:
What are skitterbots used for? They don't give movement speed to dancing duo and, i guess, we don't need chill or shock on enemies. Maybe malevolence or haste will be better?

i havent played for like 5 seasons, so i may be rusty in poe mechanics, but "increase damage TAKEN" acts as a "more" multiplier basically (still acts as an "incresae" modifier for the purpose of other "taken" sources, but we dont have any of those)

So, the shock at level 20 gem would be around 18% more damage multiplier (15%base increased by 20% from gem levels) which while is a tad shorter than the 20% multilier of malevolence, it comes at a significantly lower mana cost AND comes alongside a pretty massive defensive bonus of 12% slow for the enemies "for free".

---

as a completely different issue though, is it the build that "kills" my fps at red maps (especially during league mechanics) or simply that my pc is a potato and it would be the same regardless of builds?
Последняя редакция: shroudb. Время: 14 мая 2021 г., 22:12:16
"
shroudb написал:
"
Yanwar написал:

i havent played for like 5 seasons, so i may be rusty in poe mechanics, but "increase damage TAKEN" acts as a "more" multiplier basically (still acts as an "incresae" modifier for the purpose of other "taken" sources, but we dont have any of those)

So, the shock at level 20 gem would be around 18% more damage multiplier (15%base increased by 20% from gem levels) which while is a tad shorter than the 20% multilier of malevolence, it comes at a significantly lower mana cost AND comes alongside a pretty massive defensive bonus of 12% slow for the enemies "for free".

---

as a completely different issue though, is it the build that "kills" my fps at red maps (especially during league mechanics) or simply that my pc is a potato and it would be the same regardless of builds?

Yeap skitterbots shock aura is just a bit of dmg increase and a slow from chilling one.FPS is a global issue my pc isnt a huge potato,but ultimatums and t15 maps still have fps drops etc whichi is spaghetti code from GGG side,and this build isnt really visual the only thing is the curse explosions,so yeah regardless of builds poe is a laggy mess for most people.
Loving the build. Looking forward to farming up currency and seeing what I can push :D Thank you!
"
perfectionistX написал:
what would be the best possible Clusters for the build?

Does cluster jewel with Evil Eye works with our build? All our curses are auras? Maybe i miss something.
This build looks like fun! The dervish count as minion but would also they benefit from from herald of ice (since they are from the weapon) if this was made as a cold variation? If so that would be a sweet idea because the explosions could help with clear.
"
"
perfectionistX wrote:
what would be the best possible Clusters for the build?

Does cluster jewel with Evil Eye works with our build? All our curses are auras? Maybe i miss something.

I had this doubt too and tested this (there's no blind icon on enemies when we drop the effigy, and standing in front of a regular enemy with zero evasion I took 9 out of 10 hits). You're correct, it doesn't work.

"
This build looks like fun! The dervish count as minion but would also they benefit from from herald of ice (since they are from the weapon) if this was made as a cold variation? If so that would be a sweet idea because the explosions could help with clear.

Heralds do not apply to minions. Dervish itself is a minion and is never counted as a weapon.
Последняя редакция: RKMorte. Время: 23 мая 2021 г., 13:40:38
how does this build do in late end game? good for bossing?
Последняя редакция: Lyutsifer665. Время: 25 мая 2021 г., 8:30:54
I must be missing something. I cannot get beyond lvl 92 or do content above T14 reliably. I get 1 shotted a lot. Either in Ults or by porcupines especially. Any suggestions?

https://pastebin.com/7h0vzktR
Последняя редакция: Lurper. Время: 1 июня 2021 г., 8:35:46
"
Lurper написал:
I get 1 shotted a lot

i think its a normal for this build. there is no protective layers, only quarz flask
youre lucky or not

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация