[3.14] Poisonous Dancing Duo Occultist - It's back!

I like this build a lot. I was wondering... Would a facebreaker work with this build? (I don't have the 4 white socketed gloves yet.)
@Exxxiled665 how does this build do in late end game? good for bossing?

I dont think, its good, for me personal its horrible, to get Rampage in Boss encounters. You must always look, that your rampage is up..it goes really fast down..once u dont look at it, the buff ended and u Die..

Its a good Meme Farmer Build, nothing More
i love dervish ever since i found one. had a juggernaut and a evasion based. but doedres skin takes this to a whole new level
Последняя редакция: Deadaim65. Время: 16 июля 2021 г., 9:11:00
Hey any chances you will update this build for 3.15 ?
ya, curious if this build survived the nerfs
Until the patch drops I cant be sure, but the line on Doedre's Skin "Socketed Hex Curse Skills are Triggered by Doedre's Effigy when Summoned" worries me. It says triggered, but its a Effigy doing the triggering.

If we have to pay for the mana cost off all the curses then RIP, otherwise it should be fine, damage will be nerfed but so is everything. Looks like it lost about 50% dps in PoB.

Hey it's been two years for me...

Any hope of hitting these numbers nowadays?

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2235258
I doubt that we'd need to pay for the curses as we are just casting the effigy which says:
"
Summons an effigy of Doedre, which will project auras of all the curse skill gems socketed in Doedre's Skin

Also could you roughly breakdown where we lost the damage since you also tell us to ignore PoB dps and the Poison buff generally remedying the support nerfs?
Wondering if doing a cold version of this will be more viable
"
Woras8 написал:
I doubt that we'd need to pay for the curses as we are just casting the effigy which says:
"
Summons an effigy of Doedre, which will project auras of all the curse skill gems socketed in Doedre's Skin

Also could you roughly breakdown where we lost the damage since you also tell us to ignore PoB dps and the Poison buff generally remedying the support nerfs?

It may end up being fine, this is a build that has to be play tested since PoB struggles with accurate numbers.

As long as we don't have to pay for curses then the build should be pretty similar, nothing but the supports got nerfed. Once I finish with my Storm Rain league starter I may revisit this build.

This build was built largely just for the ultimatum mechanic. With the Expedition mechanic being more delayed and in stages it could end up feeling bad having to flask all of the time. In ultimatum mobility was key and passive dps builds were super useful. Not so much this league.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация