[3.15 Ready] ED/Bane/Blight Occultist | Max Block | low to high budget | 15M+ DPS

"
Now after tests with proper gear it works like a charm. Didn't do any bossing yet(79lvl only) so gonna level up more to fill all mediums and maybe then. But now mapping and delve seems smooth.
For second large cluster i decide to buy 2 mediums with vile reinvigoration and brush with death instead of other cheaper ones as i had some exalts to spend on it.

Could you tell me any next upgrades i can do now with 10ex? Beside the energy shield small clusters. Bottled faith? Maybe watcher's eye(what mods then as i can't find the same you used)? Maybe gear. Or should i get some more ex for better items.

Really enjoy the build now.

As always, you should use PoB to check which upgrades will give you the most bang for buck. Things to consider are +2 Shav's, Watcher's Eye with Malevolence grants CDoT, a shield with 300+ ES (can easily be crafted with fossils + Harvest metacraft) or even gg shield from my crafting guide, a better wand, and you can also try to get rings and belt with Crusader's increased ES. Bottled Faith is now weak because of charges nerf, should be one of the last items to buy. After you get these things, check the crafting guide in first post for even stronger gear at hundreds of exalts budget.

Sirus and Shaper should be no problem for you, but Maven and Uber Elder now require much stronger gear because of the 3.15 nerf.
Последняя редакция: desu. Время: 5 авг. 2021 г., 21:15:19
Had a few hiccups getting the build online, but were due to personal errors. Great build! Thoroughly enjoying it. Thought I'd use it as a starter build, but has proven to be able to take down all content. No need to switch!

+1
Последняя редакция: DzikiGwo_89. Время: 26 авг. 2021 г., 9:23:52
Yea cool build i still play this build from the beginig and its Ok . Checking balance between your standard build and current ligue. Atm to aply all auras + Aspect of the spider need reduced corrupt ob some jewels.

Последняя редакция: DzikiGwo_89. Время: 26 авг. 2021 г., 9:22:51
Im finish this build on 3.15 and get 9M DPS 10k ES 74/75 block awesome build (but not cheap) !

+1
"
DzikiGwo_89 написал:
Im finish this build on 3.15 and get 9M DPS 10k ES 74/75 block awesome build (but not cheap) !

+1

great job, glad you liked the build
Whats best boots enchant atm for this build?

10% Movement while not take a hit (usless this build takes many hits at combat) it have sence only with back tracking ;)
Mana regen - hard nerf value
16% attack speed and cast speed - faster get max blight stacks ?

Any ideas? Maybe other one?
First off, thanks for this build. Really enjoyed playing it at the end of 3.15.

Are you planning on updating this for 3.16? Would love to see your take on this build with the new tree.
"
BeneTan написал:
First off, thanks for this build. Really enjoyed playing it at the end of 3.15.

Are you planning on updating this for 3.16? Would love to see your take on this build with the new tree.

I'm not playing PoE, really not liking the direction this game has been going, plus performance issues keep getting worse and worse (I bought i5-11400 recently and the FPS is still horribly bad).

I logged in today, fixed the tree on my standard character and tried to run a map, ripped 3 times because so many defensive layers were removed/nerfed. This build used to be so tanky, you could stand in final waves of Simulacrum, sit in Shaper's beam, do any map mods, but now it dies in just alched t16.
Hi how about 3.17 ?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация