[3.15 Ready] ED/Bane/Blight Occultist | Max Block | low to high budget | 15M+ DPS

A8 Sirus done

Uber Elder done

Maven done

PoB - https://pastebin.com/WCXU83zn

Thoughts on 3.15 patch

While the damage nerf wasn't felt too seriously on my Standard character, it was quite noticeable at leaguestart, so now it's strongly recommended to go LL as soon as possible. 6-link Shav's, Eber's Unification, Transcended Mind, Hunter's amulet with good annoint, 2 large clusters are now a must-have before trying Uber Elder & Maven.
Is the cluster for endgame remain unchanged? if no what setup for cluster are recommended?
"
ZerathMY написал:
Is the cluster for endgame remain unchanged? if no what setup for cluster are recommended?

https://pastebin.com/PdWFiWGi these clusters are bis, but quite expensive

For clusters, you want to get one large cluster asap and put Brush with Death and Evil Eye notables in it. The secound large cluster can wait, but it's still a decent DPS and ES gain over tree, so you'll want it at some point too.
Hey there ! Looked at the build and it's looking like a lot of fun :) However, my quuestion is how is the survivability against bosses? is it tanky? Currently playing SST and thinking about switching to this build.
"
callmejuan написал:
Hey there ! Looked at the build and it's looking like a lot of fun :) However, my quuestion is how is the survivability against bosses? is it tanky? Currently playing SST and thinking about switching to this build.

As you can see from the recent videos, a much higher currency investment is required to do the bosses deathlessly. This is due to the nerfs to damage which made us have less regen from ED as the result.

But still I feel much more comfortable with this build than one of those many 3k hp builds that die from standing in a degen zone for 0.5 seconds.

But there are better bosskilling builds, maybe some totems or miners that can do 8mil on a few ex budget.
For the med cluster is there any difference between 12% increased chaos damage over time cluster to 10% increased damage over time cluster if yes is there specific reason we using the latter?
"
ZerathMY написал:
For the med cluster is there any difference between 12% increased chaos damage over time cluster to 10% increased damage over time cluster if yes is there specific reason we using the latter?

Aside from 2% less increased damage, with is pretty meaningless, there's no difference. You pick clusters for their notables, so you get whatever is more affordable.
"
desu написал:
A8 Sirus done

Uber Elder done

Maven done

PoB - https://pastebin.com/WCXU83zn

Thoughts on 3.15 patch

While the damage nerf wasn't felt too seriously on my Standard character, it was quite noticeable at leaguestart, so now it's strongly recommended to go LL as soon as possible. 6-link Shav's, Eber's Unification, Transcended Mind, Hunter's amulet with good annoint, 2 large clusters are now a must-have before trying Uber Elder & Maven.

this pob is final build version on 3.15 ?
why you going to get +3 to minimum frenzy charges if pob up dps when you have at least 4 charges ?

i play this build and have some fun with clear speed :)

e: build in pob is exacly same like char on above videos ?
Последняя редакция: DzikiGwo_89. Время: 1 авг. 2021 г., 12:11:32
"
DzikiGwo_89 написал:

this pob is final build version on 3.15 ?
why you going to get +3 to minimum frenzy charges if pob up dps when you have at least 4 charges ?

i play this build and have some fun with clear speed :)

e: build in pob is exacly same like char on above videos ?

Yes, it's pob of my character in the videos. The pob with perfect gear as well as crafting guide can be found in first post.

You don't need to manually select frenzy charges in pob if you have minimum frenzy charges.
What you think about add in passive tree Whispers of Doom (+1 additional curse) and take Allelophaty gloves with Enfeeble 44+% curse effect corrupt?

Bane gives despair + temporal chain
Gloves corrupt add enfeeble

Is it worth?
Последняя редакция: DzikiGwo_89. Время: 2 авг. 2021 г., 3:57:41

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация