[3.15 Ready] ED/Bane/Blight Occultist | Max Block | low to high budget | 15M+ DPS

"
DzikiGwo_89 написал:
What you think about add in passive tree Whispers of Doom (+1 additional curse) and take Allelophaty gloves with Enfeeble 44+% curse effect corrupt?

Bane gives despair + temporal chain
Gloves corrupt add enfeeble

Is it worth?

This could help a bit, but I think it's hard to spare 3 points if you're level 93-94. And you would want to craft rare gloves at some point, because they give much more dps. Enfeeble won't make you noticeably more tanky, I used to run it instead of Temp Chains.
Yo again best mods on boots?
Elusive + tailwind or elusive + onslaught

Ofc can be all 3 but atm hard to get

E: Yea sorry wrong topic
Последняя редакция: DzikiGwo_89. Время: 5 авг. 2021 г., 8:23:52
"
DzikiGwo_89 написал:
Yo again best mods on boots?
Elusive + tailwind or elusive + onslaught

Ofc can be all 3 but atm hard to get

Wrong thread I guess cuz you cannot crit with dot skills, they dont actually hit. Only onslaught on kill works here.
Последняя редакция: lampicka95. Время: 3 авг. 2021 г., 7:19:10
How you clear blights or breaches? Skip or bane on 4l is enough? Just got my 6th ascendancy point, got shavronne, some garbage items i already collected, wand, shield, crown of the inward eye, all temporary for mapping to get some level (68 now). But now can't clear breach on tier 6 maps, maybe with better items and more jewels(got 1 big, 1 medium with brush with death and small for es).
You said it's possible to swap bane to 6l but then we lose a lot of block right? No shield, shield nodes etc, so then it would be better to go full offensive bow/quiver.

And aren't you getting stuned a lot? After switching from champion(which can't be stuned wiith fortify), i feel like i'm getting stuned so much, mostly on tight maps like maze or when i jump into the pack.
I notice that you use clarity too, is it necessary when we can use mana flask which doesn't end when mana is full?
Последняя редакция: Deskowicz. Время: 4 авг. 2021 г., 16:18:38
"
How you clear blights or breaches? Skip or bane on 4l is enough? Just got my 6th ascendancy point, got shavronne, some garbage items i already collected, wand, shield, crown of the inward eye, all temporary for mapping to get some level (68 now). But now can't clear breach on tier 6 maps, maybe with better items and more jewels(got 1 big, 1 medium with brush with death and small for es).
You said it's possible to swap bane to 6l but then we lose a lot of block right? No shield, shield nodes etc, so then it would be better to go full offensive bow/quiver.

And aren't you getting stuned a lot? After switching from champion(which can't be stuned wiith fortify), i feel like i'm getting stuned so much, mostly on tight maps like maze or when i jump into the pack.
I notice that you use clarity too, is it necessary when we can use mana flask which doesn't end when mana is full?

You just put Bane in your chest if you feel like you lack dps against trash mobs. I personally never felt the need to do it in this league, it only becomes necessary for full delirium maps or last waves of simlacrum.

You don't have ES on block shield and decent ES pool, so you are missing a ton of survivability mechanics. You also dong reserve life, so your Shav's is wasted and you miss out on 49.5% more spell damage for all skills. And you're not using Allelopathy which means your Blight has one lass support gem.
"
desu написал:
"

You just put Bane in your chest if you feel like you lack dps against trash mobs. I personally never felt the need to do it in this league, it only becomes necessary for full delirium maps or last waves of simlacrum.

You don't have ES on block shield and decent ES pool, so you are missing a ton of survivability mechanics. You also dong reserve life, so your Shav's is wasted and you miss out on 49.5% more spell damage for all skills. And you're not using Allelopathy which means your Blight has one lass support gem.

So overall it should be enough with bane to clear blights and breaches, legions?

I'm buying all items now(similar to yours from 3.15 videos), so gonna test it later with everything done.
Последняя редакция: Deskowicz. Время: 4 авг. 2021 г., 19:52:16
Whats better Wand option
+ 1 chaos gems
+1 Spell gems
Spell dmg
Crafted: ~20%chaos dmg over time multiplier

Or
+1 chaos
Spell dmg
~30%chaos dmg over time multiplier
Crafted: 30% chaos damage over time
"
DzikiGwo_89 написал:
Whats better Wand option
+ 1 chaos gems
+1 Spell gems
Spell dmg
Crafted: ~20%chaos dmg over time multiplier

Or
+1 chaos
Spell dmg
~30%chaos dmg over time multiplier
Crafted: 30% chaos damage over time

You need to import your character into PoB and then simulate both wands to see which one gives more DPS.
I have imbued Wand with +1 chaos Gems fracture mod and spend ~200 t2 woe essences no gem mod and T3+ chaos dmg over time multiplier mod is there any better option to craft Wand ?
Now after tests with proper gear it works like a charm. Didn't do any bossing yet(79lvl only) so gonna level up more to fill all mediums and maybe then. But now mapping and delve seems smooth.
For second large cluster i decide to buy 2 mediums with vile reinvigoration and brush with death instead of other cheaper ones as i had some exalts to spend on it.

Could you tell me any next upgrades i can do now with 10ex? Beside the energy shield small clusters. Bottled faith? Maybe watcher's eye(what mods then as i can't find the same you used)? Maybe gear. Or should i get some more ex for better items.

Really enjoy the build now.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация