[3.23?] VoidForge Insanity - Finally Unchained?

"
xLocke написал:
Soul Ripper and Brutal Restraint Jewel are going to be insanely expensive this league. Inb4 The Traitor becomes a must-have skill.

Also, you don't really say anything about what you are levelling with, Animate weapon, I assume? Or SRS?

And how does the AG not kill itself when affected by Whispers?

Otherwise, the build looks amazing!

You can divine any brutal restraint to get traitors, they won't end up too expensive even if that happens. I leveled with generic minions, SRS/Spectres/zombies, you can easily spend a few points, grab minion instability and level as popcorn if you want.

AG survives whispers with 75% Chaos res and the 5% regen of Gruthkul's pelt. They cancel each other out and he takes no damage.
Build looks very nice!
Going to try this out as a league starter, should not be expensive to get going, maybe Grutkhuls armor is going to be expensive as it aalways is but you can just go Popcorn SRS until you can switch!

GLGL bois
"
McDunk написал:
Build looks very nice!
Going to try this out as a league starter, should not be expensive to get going, maybe Grutkhuls armor is going to be expensive as it aalways is but you can just go Popcorn SRS until you can switch!

Lab Enchanted Blood Dance is 4.4% provided the AG has been hit recently, that will push it's total regen over the 5% it needs to counter the degen. Getting Gruth shouldn't be that hard though, they were cheaper than tabula last league for almost a week.
im not sure why but whenever i switch to your leveling skill trees my POB crashes.
"
adddemon написал:
im not sure why but whenever i switch to your leveling skill trees my POB crashes.

You are right. There was a bug with the community fork during the last league that caused imported items to not import properly, I thought I got rid of everything but guessing my old levelling tree still has bugged code in it.

I'll see if I can fix. In the Meantime here are the passive trees -

Early Tree - http://poeurl.com/dl6J
Mid Tree - http://poeurl.com/dl6K
Endgame Clusterless - http://poeurl.com/dl6L
Endgame 1 Cluster - http://poeurl.com/dl6N
Endgame 2 Cluster - http://poeurl.com/dl6M

Whats the absolute minimum to get this build up and running. Currently leveling up my necro and excited to swap to this when I get the chance.
"
DatBoiMook написал:
Whats the absolute minimum to get this build up and running. Currently leveling up my necro and excited to swap to this when I get the chance.

The absolute minimum is a White Wind dagger, The scourge, Victaro's. Triad Grip, and a 6s Chains of Command. The recommend minimum is -

- Chains of Command 6s
- Victaro's
- The Scourge
- Ancient Skull (For whispers buff)
- Triad Grip (convert all phys to cold, gets boosted by white wind)
- White Wind
- Darkness Enthroned with Chaos Res abyss Jewels
- Another Chaos res abyss jewel in skilltree (to hit 75%)
- Gruthkul's Pelt (to negate whispers degen with 75% chaos res).

The other uniques of the build such as Galesight only online when you have the other pieces to support it, so worry about them later, though I'd advise getting them asap. Looks like trade going to become dead sooner than normal this league.

Последняя редакция: TheVoidInsanity. Время: 25 июля 2021 г., 5:17:45
Sup guys,

I have got a question regarding all the Brittle interaction. To my understanding and testing in game, the only one of your minions that apply Brittle is the AG himself. It is kinda hard to test as they have way too much dmg, but it seems to me that the other weapons apply only freeze/chill. My AG has Galeshight, Gurthkul's, White Wind, Painseeker and Blood Dance. So my question is, is the Brittle intended only for boss fights where the AG applies it?

Aside from that, great build @TheVoidInstanity, thank you for sharing, having way too much fun, just want to be sure I am not doing something wrong. :D

GL HF guys :)

EDIT: And I am not so sure about the AG applying Brittle as well. Unless the ingame mob window shows actually only basic ele ailments.
Последняя редакция: Rhothgarr. Время: 25 июля 2021 г., 5:01:30
"
Rhothgarr написал:
Sup guys,

I have got a question regarding all the Brittle interaction. To my understanding and testing in game, the only one of your minions that apply Brittle is the AG himself. It is kinda hard to test as they have way too much dmg, but it seems to me that the other weapons apply only freeze/chill. My AG has Galeshight, Gurthkul's, White Wind, Painseeker and Blood Dance. So my question is, is the Brittle intended only for boss fights where the AG applies it?

Aside from that, great build @TheVoidInstanity, thank you for sharing, having way too much fun, just want to be sure I am not doing something wrong. :D

GL HF guys :)

Not doing anything wrong, Brittle is only for Bosses, same for the assassins mark. In general your minions will move around so fast and murder everything, AG doesn't get a chance to attack in most situations.

On that note something forgot to mention in the guide, using the old numlock trick can be used to automate the casting of convocation and Bone Barrier. I'll update the guide with this info shortly.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация