[3.23?] VoidForge Insanity - Finally Unchained?

"
Murasaku написал:
Since the AG is bad against cold DoT, do you have any recommendation how to do Veritania? Mine died in her stupid tornado :(. Just changing the helmet should let him heal more than the DoT perhaps?

Provided you don't go up against more %hp/elemental res mods, you should be killing her long before the AG has a chance to get lost in her stupid ice tornado.
Having a blast with the build, popping vaal breaches is utter brilliant madness. I have noticed my AG taking damage once or twice as I'm into red maps, which feels sketchy, I think it was a spicy expedition mob or two.

Big thanks for the build!

Any chance of a quick rundown on crafting the claw? Cheers.

"
SilentInsanity написал:
Having a blast with the build, popping vaal breaches is utter brilliant madness. I have noticed my AG taking damage once or twice as I'm into red maps, which feels sketchy, I think it was a spicy expedition mob or two.

Big thanks for the build!

Any chance of a quick rundown on crafting the claw? Cheers.

Yeah, it's the main reason I dropped skull eventually. The AG has enough HP to survive things that would one shot a player multiple times in a row and it shouldn't be taking damage ever but the game is creeped AF, so even 30K hp with max dodge/block/res can feel sketchy. The HP bar won't move at all once you have a good +3 helm though, like ever (see final gif for example).

As for claw craft pretty sure already given the rundown but here it is again -

-- Get the claw base you want. Keep an eye out for a synth minion claw like the one in my PoB. Gemini Claw base recommended for non synth.
-- Essence Craft for minion damage (60-69%)
-- Anul until only Prefixes remain that are not added lightning/cold damage. Ideally you want just the Minion Damage.
-- Multimod (2ex)
-- (Optional) Craft fodder suffix's then beastcraft remove suffix add prefix a bunch to fill up prefixes. If you hit added lightning/cold damage, back to anulling.
-- Craft Trigger+Minion move/attackspeed.

Then you can beastcraft remove suffix/add prefix and try to hit the multimod, then beastcraft a Aspect or slam a new suffix. If you don't hit the multimod and still have prefix open, just recraft it and try again.

Since Aisling is now removes shit but is no longer crafted mods, you can also gamble with her for stuff for a mega claw. This is prob going to take several attempts but it'd look something like this

-- Essence claw and anul until only Minion Damage remains, or it and 2 other prefixes you want to keep.
-- Craft a fodder suffix
-- Aisling slam and hope you don't hit the Minion Damage mod for 1-2 Veiled Suffix's
-- Unveil either Trigger or Minion attack/movespeed (or if you are lucky, both)
-- Benchcraft the one you are missing or a free 3rd thing if you lucked out.

Последняя редакция: TheVoidInsanity. Время: 27 июля 2021 г., 2:22:35
Been playing different CoC builds through the leagues, but decided to test this one this league. I was wondering about the mechanics of White Wind on the AG.

While lvling I ended up using AG just as an extra minion, and as such he already had a weapon in hand when I gave him the White Wind. This means he now holds it in his left hand, meaning the off-hand. His main-hand is empty, though. Do you think this will affect his damage?
Последняя редакция: Refraint. Время: 27 июля 2021 г., 10:59:09
"
Refraint написал:
Been playing different CoC builds through the leagues, but decided to test this one this league. I was wondering about the mechanics of White Wind on the AG.

While lvling I ended up using AG just as an extra minion, and as such he already had a weapon in hand when I gave him the White Wind. This means he now holds it in his left hand, meaning the off-hand. His main-hand is empty, though. Do you think this will affect his damage?

Never ran into this situation myself so don't know, but one of three things will be happening.

-- Animate Guardians weapon picks a hand at random to animate
-- Animate Guardians weapon animates the main hand only.
-- Animate Guardians weapon animates both as a single duel wielding minion

All outcomes are bad for you, since his mainhand weapon is still whatever it is you gave him to begin with and the White Wind is in the offhand. You need to give AG a new random 2H weapon so you can give it White Wind again for the mainhand.
"
TheVoidInsanity написал:
"
Refraint написал:

Never ran into this situation myself so don't know, but one of three things will be happening.

-- Animate Guardians weapon picks a hand at random to animate
-- Animate Guardians weapon animates the main hand only.
-- Animate Guardians weapon animates both as a single duel wielding minion

All outcomes are bad for you, since his mainhand weapon is still whatever it is you gave him to begin with and the White Wind is in the offhand. You need to give AG a new random 2H weapon so you can give it White Wind again for the mainhand.

Thanks for the quick feedback!

That's fair, I'll have to re-do it. Sadly giving him a 2-hand and then the White Wind is actually what put me here, so I might need to brick him fully. Thankfully the investment is quite low, only the chest costs anything atm.

Or I'll just uppgrade to Voidforge earlier as they are dropping in price.
Последняя редакция: Refraint. Время: 27 июля 2021 г., 12:28:59
"
Refraint написал:
Thanks for the quick feedback!

That's fair, I'll have to re-do it. Sadly giving him a 2-hand and then the White Wind is actually what put me here, so I might need to brick him fully. Thankfully the investment is quite low, only the chest costs anything atm.

Or I'll just uppgrade to Voidforge earlier as they are dropping in price.

You could do that provided you are confident your AG isn't going to die ever, just make sure to max its rolls and 30% corrupt it first. If you want to check the AG is holding the white wind correctly, quickly log into a standard character and give a naked AG a 1h weapon, see if its the same hand or not. If it's the same then AG is using it in his mainhand and the thing is just left handed.
Just lost a second AG in one day to instadeath from shotgunning. The first was a metamorph, and the second was veritania's whirldwind spam, her first cast of the fight.

I think I might stick to basic mapping with this build and roll up a second character to boss with, until replacing pelts is less annoying at any rate.
"
SilentInsanity написал:
Just lost a second AG in one day to instadeath from shotgunning. The first was a metamorph, and the second was veritania's whirldwind spam, her first cast of the fight.

I think I might stick to basic mapping with this build and roll up a second character to boss with, until replacing pelts is less annoying at any rate.

I took a peak at your character you are missing a few key things that help keep the AG alive.

-- Convocation is Free +% regen and with the duration its passive, you want that active at all times (use the numlock trick)
-- Indomitable Army is a must. Not having it is just asking for the AG to die. Bleeds chunk minions massively and 15% phys reduction is also huge for when he does get hit.
-- Drop Tireless / Sanctuary (and some of the scion life or essence extraction if you need to), Pickup any large jewel socket with 2 slots and plop in the Covenant gems. Ideally you want this to be a minion cluster but the important thing here is the block/dodge for minions.

The AG shouldn't be taking damage at all when it's built right but it only reaches that point when you have everything as block/dodge gets stronger the more of it you have. With what you are missing atm I'm not surprised it's died at reds/bosses (and even when you have everything, T16 Red mobs can still put it at risk, so you need to be paying attention).
Hey man, thanks for the build, feeling really good in this stage of game. Im a big fan of animate weapon and waited for somebody who will create a big bara boom build again with it and i think you made it! Congrats on that :D i have one question. Now since we are having problems with "resist cold damage" crap on expedition mobs, what should we do? Change one socket color on triad grip? Or there is something else how to counter it ?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация