[3.23?] VoidForge Insanity - Finally Unchained?

"
TheVoidInsanity написал:
-- Convocation is Free +% regen and with the duration its passive, you want that active at all times (use the numlock trick)
-- Indomitable Army is a must. Not having it is just asking for the AG to die. Bleeds chunk minions massively and 15% phys reduction is also huge for when he does get hit.
-- Drop Tireless / Sanctuary (and some of the scion life or essence extraction if you need to), Pickup any large jewel socket with 2 slots and plop in the Covenant gems. Ideally you want this to be a minion cluster but the important thing here is the block/dodge for minions.

I already have Indomitable Army, and I don't think the extra 24% avoidance from the cluster or the minor regen would have prevented the oneshot. I think it's more likely that the build is especially vulnerable to the extra projectiles map mod because your AG will end up trying to tank a shotgun at some point.

I think it'll really start to shine when I have a fuckload more currency to dump into the build, if everything dies before it can do mechanics it'll be a lot safer.

Edit: Looking into cluster jewels, Renewal, Feasting Fiends, and Call to the Slaughter all seem worthwhile, any thoughts?
Последняя редакция: SilentInsanity. Время: 28 июля 2021 г., 11:04:00
may i know your last ascendency is plaguebringer or mistress of sacrifice? i saw your poe tree is shown plageubringer but at pob is mistress of sacrifice.
"
SilentInsanity написал:
I already have Indomitable Army, and I don't think the extra 24% avoidance from the cluster or the minor regen would have prevented the oneshot. I think it's more likely that the build is especially vulnerable to the extra projectiles map mod because your AG will end up trying to tank a shotgun at some point.

I think it'll really start to shine when I have a fuckload more currency to dump into the build, if everything dies before it can do mechanics it'll be a lot safer.

Edit: Looking into cluster jewels, Renewal, Feasting Fiends, and Call to the Slaughter all seem worthwhile, any thoughts?

When I looked you didn't have Indomitable Army and that avoidance is the difference between getting shotgunned and not, especially the block as that turns damage into healing instead. The regen is nice for keeping the AG topped up but it is mostly for the movespeed when you have the alt quality version.

For shotguns, I never had that problem when I played the build. The only thing that ever damaged it was Ground degens or constant aoe spells like that Harvest mob does and even then my AG would die very slowly, slow enough that I could have easily prevented it if I wasn't in a state of shock from seeing it take damage.

For the cluster jewels, all bad compared to a buffed minion minor passive with other things like chaos res or attackspeed. Renewal flat out doesn't work with Whispers debuff as you are never full hp, Feasting Fiends is sort of ok as you can unspec the minion leach node to get a point back, Call to the Slaughter is barely better than 15% minion damage as the build doesn't spam fresh minions.

"
KissMyBoobs написал:
may i know your last ascendency is plaguebringer or mistress of sacrifice? i saw your poe tree is shown plageubringer but at pob is mistress of sacrifice.

I used to use Plaguebringer when I was manually casting as I could reliably keep corpses around manually casting Desecrate after using Flesh Offering. When I switched to a Trigger weapon I went back to mistress of sacrifice as the uptime for bosses was near zero which was what I wanted it for.

If you don't have a trigger weapon yet, either ascendancy is fine. Use whichever you prefer.
Can you play level 9 T19, T20 and Maven's Invitation: The Feared?
"
szyalmq написал:

This gif is me testing my AG's survival in a T19 100% Delirium with Sirus showing up. As you can see AG isn't taking damage at all and neither am I (till I suicide that is).

https://gfycat.com/solidfrightenedant

So yes, it can do them. It just requires investment.
"
TheVoidInsanity написал:
"
szyalmq написал:

This gif is me testing my AG's survival in a T19 100% Delirium with Sirus showing up. As you can see AG isn't taking damage at all and neither am I (till I suicide that is).

https://gfycat.com/solidfrightenedant

So yes, it can do them. It just requires investment.

ok thank you
"
Sinhus написал:
Hey man, thanks for the build, feeling really good in this stage of game. Im a big fan of animate weapon and waited for somebody who will create a big bara boom build again with it and i think you made it! Congrats on that :D i have one question. Now since we are having problems with "resist cold damage" crap on expedition mobs, what should we do? Change one socket color on triad grip? Or there is something else how to counter it ?

Hey, could i get answer for this one please? :)
What did you level with guys ?

Generic Zombie/Skele/SRS ?
Or you can use a cheap AG/Weapon to level ?
"
Meñthe написал:
What did you level with guys ?

Generic Zombie/Skele/SRS ?
Or you can use a cheap AG/Weapon to level ?

Zombies + SRS. Easy and fast :)
"
TheVoidInsanity написал:
Renewal flat out doesn't work with Whispers debuff as you are never full hp

Unless I'm misunderstanding the UI (which is entirely possible), a good chunk of my animated weapons are at full hp at any given time.

Here for example, 4 are damaged and 10 are on full:

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация