[3.17] Cheapbunny's Summon Reaper Build (Hit based + Bleed + Poison) + Animate Weapon

I added a Forbidden Taste with the 'Use when you take a Savage Hit' enchant which is very helpful for the one shot snipes.

Also I decided to just run with just one golem, was a little too busy trying to keep both up when they die/get eaten.

I switched the amulet anoint to Ravenous Horde which is nice for more clear speed.

Shaper down, going for A8 Sirus and maybe Elder today as well.

Really liking the build thanks!
Последняя редакция: Benjamyn. Время: 10 авг. 2021 г., 15:22:30
"
Benjamyn написал:
I added a Forbidden Taste with the 'Use when you take a Savage Hit' enchant which is very helpful for the one shot snipes.

Also I decided to just run with just one golem, was a little too busy trying to keep both up when they die/get eaten.

I switched the amulet anoint to Ravenous Horde which is nice for more clear speed.

Shaper down, going for A8 Sirus and maybe Elder today as well.

Really liking the build thanks!

Nice idea with the Forbidden Taste, good luck to you =D.
Found a nice cheap starter 6-link body: The Covernant

6L is less than 30c, Added Chaos support to Reaper isn't amazing but it only helps. Helps with mana.
Can be difficult to get four non-blue sockets, maybe roll with Predator Support for while
"
therealtoothman написал:
Found a nice cheap starter 6-link body: The Covernant

6L is less than 30c, Added Chaos support to Reaper isn't amazing but it only helps. Helps with mana.
Can be difficult to get four non-blue sockets, maybe roll with Predator Support for while

Indeed a good starter chest, but yea colour could be solved by using alternative gem. Rotting legion is also a good choice if you have more budget.
Hello all AoE.
I am trying this build and looks fine so far (i love AW mechanics).
I am thinking about changing some gems/setup for more damage :
For example :

Carrion Golem + maim + feeding franzy + fortify/culling strike

And

Animate Weapon + Withering touch + Unleash + Melee splash (plus minion damage from item).

Could it be a good choice ??
Thank you in advance!
Последняя редакция: Pampero. Время: 13 авг. 2021 г., 17:17:54
I run my Animate weapons and Carrion Golem like this:

Because you have so many Animate Weapons out I think it makes sense to keep their support gems focused on damage for better clear speed and use the Carrion Golem support gems for debuffs. It could work either way, but the Reaper is still the main source of dps in the build.
"
Pampero написал:
Hello all AoE.
I am trying this build and looks fine so far (i love AW mechanics).
I am thinking about changing some gems/setup for more damage :
For example :

Carrion Golem + maim + feeding franzy + fortify/culling strike

And

Animate Weapon + Withering touch + Unleash + Melee splash (plus minion damage from item).

Could it be a good choice ??
Thank you in advance!

This setup looks good to me, it maximize the damage output. The reason i put maim on animate weapon instead of golem is becuase i want to maim all mobs (reduce movement speed) while mapping, provides extra defense, but it definitely can be used on golem if you wanna maximize admage.

"
Benjamyn написал:
I run my Animate weapons and Carrion Golem like this:

Because you have so many Animate Weapons out I think it makes sense to keep their support gems focused on damage for better clear speed and use the Carrion Golem support gems for debuffs. It could work either way, but the Reaper is still the main source of dps in the build.

Withering touch should be on animate weapon, because you would need as many hit as possible to maximize the wither debuff stacks on enemy, especially against boss.

Последняя редакция: cheapbunny. Время: 14 авг. 2021 г., 1:42:55
Thanks for the infos guys!
I changed the curse :

vulnerability >>> punishment

The clear speed is improved (imho).
And -20 bleeding chances from gem is not a problem at all.
Byez AoE.
Keep up this build!
hey,

thanks, its a great build.
I have 2 question:
is 30% cooldown recovery rate for the helmet is better then 40% increased reaper damage ?
I have no issues with bosses so far overall, except veritania. with her, its always bugging? with the minions and she stays outside of the safe zone, which results all my minions are dying. any tip ?

thanks
"
cheapbunny написал:
Withering touch should be on animate weapon, because you would need as many hit as possible to maximize the wither debuff stacks on enemy, especially against boss.

Ah that makes sense for some reason I thought withering touch didn't stack like that.
Последняя редакция: Benjamyn. Время: 14 авг. 2021 г., 15:40:17

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация