[3.17] Cheapbunny's Summon Reaper Build (Hit based + Bleed + Poison) + Animate Weapon

So I put this build together and found the damage quite lacking, ended up switching to a pure bleed build with Ensnaring Arrow, but only after switching did I realize a couple things I was doing wrong with THIS build back then:

1. Melee Physical Damage Support does not affect Reaper's Ultimate because that particular ability does not have melee tag.

2. Multistrike does not help scale Bleed since only the highest Bleed will deal damage, you will actually be lowering the average hit. It is good for Poison and default attack.

Here's a pob of your current character configured for Sirus DPS: https://pastebin.com/C0Fjvaen

Couple more comments:

Cruelty Support is a mystery to me cus I don't know if minions get the Cruelty buff. If so, POB doesn't account for it yet.

Vile Toxins looks good, you can rely on Animate Weapons to apply 8 stacks.

I've found Malevolence, Pride, War Banner, and Dread Banner all add more damage than Envy does. United in Dream is still better than a second Cold Iron Point even without activating Envy.

POB doesn't understand Amanamu's Gays as written, you need to edit it to just say "Minions have +30% to Damage over Time Multiplier" to get the right numbers.

Configured, combined DPS off Ultimate Slash in your current build I saw about 700k sdps, default attack at 288k. After the following changes:

Disabled Envy, added Pride and War Banner
Removed supports Chance to Poison, Cruelty, Multistrike, and Melee Phys
Replaced them with Vile Toxins, Withering Touch, Predator, and Hypothermia
Edit: Impale Support is almost as good as Hypothermia without relying on chill, even better with Rotten Claws

I now see a combined DPS off Ultimate Slash at 2.5 million sdps. Default attack is at 500k. Here's a tweaked pob, albeit without gem links fully sorted out: https://pastebin.com/ZwL32v8j
I'm not sure how accurate POB is but that's big difference!

I think I'll try to put this together, if you wanna try these changes then let me know how it goes.
Последняя редакция: therealtoothman. Время: 14 авг. 2021 г., 18:16:54
ANOTHER cheap starting 6-link I found: Dendrobate! Cost around 40-50c

Energy Shield, resists, good extra gem link, good colors for Reaper. Even though minion DOT kills count for player kills, don't think the other mods will affect minion poisons.
So far loving this build! I have been gone from poe for a while and I am
confused about the cluster jewels. This is a new mechanic to me! What is the best way for me to obtain this? Thanks in advance!

*EDIT*

I found one that fit the criteria minus the energy shield! Any tips are still appreciated. Just got to act 10 and wanted to get this cluster jewel because these little passive points are great looking!
Последняя редакция: Siym. Время: 15 авг. 2021 г., 1:50:17
"
merlinke написал:
hey,

thanks, its a great build.
I have 2 question:
is 30% cooldown recovery rate for the helmet is better then 40% increased reaper damage ?
I have no issues with bosses so far overall, except veritania. with her, its always bugging? with the minions and she stays outside of the safe zone, which results all my minions are dying. any tip ?

thanks

30% cooldown recovery will be better for end game because most of the damage is done by Reaper ultimate attack, 40% increased reaper damage is nice for early game though.

Veritania is indeed a problem early game, however Reaper never die in the fight after I got her level to 28.

Before that you can do the following, it could help
i) make sure spirit offering is up when minions are in the tornado zone
ii) get some minion resist on jewel and replace it afterwards
iii) get a medium cluster jewel with "Life from Death"
iv) use convocation to pull the minions back and regen
Последняя редакция: cheapbunny. Время: 15 авг. 2021 г., 17:19:58
"
therealtoothman написал:
So I put this build together and found the damage quite lacking, ended up switching to a pure bleed build with Ensnaring Arrow, but only after switching did I realize a couple things I was doing wrong with THIS build back then:

1. Melee Physical Damage Support does not affect Reaper's Ultimate because that particular ability does not have melee tag.

2. Multistrike does not help scale Bleed since only the highest Bleed will deal damage, you will actually be lowering the average hit. It is good for Poison and default attack.

Here's a pob of your current character configured for Sirus DPS: https://pastebin.com/C0Fjvaen

Couple more comments:

Cruelty Support is a mystery to me cus I don't know if minions get the Cruelty buff. If so, POB doesn't account for it yet.

Vile Toxins looks good, you can rely on Animate Weapons to apply 8 stacks.

I've found Malevolence, Pride, War Banner, and Dread Banner all add more damage than Envy does. United in Dream is still better than a second Cold Iron Point even without activating Envy.

POB doesn't understand Amanamu's Gays as written, you need to edit it to just say "Minions have +30% to Damage over Time Multiplier" to get the right numbers.

Configured, combined DPS off Ultimate Slash in your current build I saw about 700k sdps, default attack at 288k. After the following changes:

Disabled Envy, added Pride and War Banner
Removed supports Chance to Poison, Cruelty, Multistrike, and Melee Phys
Replaced them with Vile Toxins, Withering Touch, Predator, and Hypothermia
Edit: Impale Support is almost as good as Hypothermia without relying on chill, even better with Rotten Claws

I now see a combined DPS off Ultimate Slash at 2.5 million sdps. Default attack is at 500k. Here's a tweaked pob, albeit without gem links fully sorted out: https://pastebin.com/ZwL32v8j
I'm not sure how accurate POB is but that's big difference!

I think I'll try to put this together, if you wanna try these changes then let me know how it goes.

Wow, thanks for all these effort, I was always lazy to setup my dps in POB, and just use the gem and skill that I feel nice to use.

I actually knew that chance to poison and envy is not a optimized setup for single target. I used chance to poison just because it feels good to have 100% chance to poison and not too far off from other damage support. I choose Envy over Pride is because Envy performs better for clearing map, and single target is not a problem for Reaper.

It would be very strange if melee physical damage support doesnot affect Reaper's ultimate attack. In fact, the Ensnaring Arrow Reaper build is swapping melee physical damage support for single target as well.

I have quickly test my and your gem setup in a t16 map with similar mods.
My gem : https://youtu.be/sVgiwOb6pxE
Your gem : https://youtu.be/wQKZ9UKdRxQ

I feel like your gem setup is doing 25% more damage than mine, I should be doing around 2mil dps, but there are more conditional damage in your setup, your setup could have lower dps during end game boss fight.

What do you think about Ensnaring Summon Reaper build after trying it out? I know it does insane damage in the end game, curious about how it performs in early game and mapping.

Последняя редакция: cheapbunny. Время: 15 авг. 2021 г., 8:47:08
"
therealtoothman написал:
ANOTHER cheap starting 6-link I found: Dendrobate! Cost around 40-50c

Energy Shield, resists, good extra gem link, good colors for Reaper. Even though minion DOT kills count for player kills, don't think the other mods will affect minion poisons.

That's a good one too, yes the other poison mods does not affect minion.
"
Siym написал:
So far loving this build! I have been gone from poe for a while and I am
confused about the cluster jewels. This is a new mechanic to me! What is the best way for me to obtain this? Thanks in advance!

*EDIT*

I found one that fit the criteria minus the energy shield! Any tips are still appreciated. Just got to act 10 and wanted to get this cluster jewel because these little passive points are great looking!

Cluster jewel is a new mechanic added in Delirium map, main source to obtain it is from Delirium encounter. However, it is very hard to get the cluster jewel you need, so it is better too buy from other people.
Hello all AoE.
About the ascendency, i am trying Command Of Darkness instead of Plaguebringer.
+30 resistances, attack speed and damage to all party look a must to me.
Why do you suggest Plaguebringer (maybe for the increased area of effect) ?
Thanks in advance!
And...
Could be better Absolution than Carrion Golem to 'spread' the debuff AoE (culling strike, main, feeding frenzy) ??
"
Cluster jewel is a new mechanic added in Delirium map, main source to obtain it is from Delirium encounter. However, it is very hard to get the cluster jewel you need, so it is better too buy from other people.

Thanks so much for the response and thank you for the build. I am enjoying it, shopping for jewels at the moment.

I am a little confused about the jewel section in the gear. Do I want to go with cluster jewel and those two unique jewels. OR Just go with the eye jewels and the unique eye jewel? Or do all of them?! :D Thanks in advance.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация