[3.18] 🍄 Sporeguard Incinerate Elementalist 🔥 3-10M Shaper DPS & Tanky 🔥 League Start To Endgame

I fitted the crafted helmet in: https://pastebin.com/unRekjZe
It does improve things a bit

Armour: 11140
Life: 4822
ES: 1685
Dps, no flasks: 10 mil.
Also left one socket empty, so 120 points used.

I would use the remaining 3 points for 'Divine Shield' and the empty socket.
Последняя редакция: fgdfshhs. Время: 21 февр. 2022 г., 11:19:13
"
I have played a good number of self cast before it's just noticing where to make little tweaks that I struggle more with.

I'm kinda bouncing between poe & lost ark atm & to be honest I'm not a fan of the league mechanic so not sure how much further I'll progress but I made some small tweaks to links & changed light eater annoint out, I did manage to get that long awaited level also.

I too have gone searing exarch since everyone has gone blue side, but I haven't specced into the increased damage taken notable yet, kinda spooky

Thank you for the helpful replies! ^.^

Yeah no problem -- the build really rewards all the small power spikes if you do continue to refine it. With that said I barely played last season myself (stopped at yellow maps) so I understand the need for a break :) GLHF

"
fgdfshhs написал:
I fitted the crafted helmet in: https://pastebin.com/unRekjZe
It does improve things a bit

Armour: 11140
Life: 4822
ES: 1685
Dps, no flasks: 10 mil.
Also left one socket empty, so 120 points used.

I would use the remaining 3 points for 'Divine Shield' and the empty socket.

Hey man this is really well done & an interesting alternative. I will put more thought into these changes and maybe incorporate some of this for next season's build (Thread of Hope opens up some options for sure). Funny you mentioned it because I've just started experimenting w/ Divine Shield and its performing quite nicely. Appreciate it & GLHF.
Последняя редакция: WarPig17. Время: 21 февр. 2022 г., 11:55:14
Instituted some major/minor changes to the following sections:

VIDEO SHOWCASE : Added T16 Strand w/ Delirium Mirror & 20 Wave Simulacrum Deathless

PATH(S) OF BUILDING : Updated Skill Tree In Level 97 POB

CONTENT CHECKLIST : New Section

GLHF. Stay Safe.
Последняя редакция: WarPig17. Время: 22 февр. 2022 г., 0:18:42
"
WarPig17 написал:

VIDEO SHOWCASE : Added T16 Strand w/ Delirium Mirror & 20 Wave Simulacrum Deathless

Watching this, I love that operation sprinkler is a common move with incinerate.
Hold down incin, spin, profit.
"
Vervaiin написал:
"
WarPig17 написал:

Watching this, I love that operation sprinkler is a common move with incinerate.
Hold down incin, spin, profit.

Yeah, it looks a bit silly but gets the job done :) On better simulacrum layouts (like Act VII) 6-rewards is pretty common w/ this rather lazy strategy until you hit W18 or so. I also recommend picking up 'Divine Shield' toward the left side of the tree (below Whirling Barrier) if you're running content like this. It give quite a bit of ES regeneration & just requires you to move a couple points around to get it.

Thanks for checking in.
Последняя редакция: WarPig17. Время: 22 февр. 2022 г., 14:22:37
"
WarPig17 написал:
"
I finally got it :D thanks so much!

I have yet another question but this one isn't related with the build, but with atlas, there's a good path of atlas skills you would recommend?

Great, glad to hear it.

Yeah just check out my character profile to see my Atlas tree. I've recently gone to Searing Exarch for variety, but recommend speccing into Eater of Worlds til later (SE maps more difficult). Some of my Map nodes (+ tier drops, etc.) might be superfluous by now, but I still stay specced into them cuz I'm lazy, but do what you like with those.

GLHF.

Hello!

Sorry for keeping bothering you but I couldnt find where I can see your atlas skill tree, I found only you normal skills tree :(
Последняя редакция: WarPig17. Время: 23 февр. 2022 г., 4:33:15
I come again asking for help lol, I introduced the changes which you recommended yet, my DPS is still relatively low, idk if its because of me still being 93 or something else entirely, but my DPS is around 1/3rd of yours please help.

POB: https://pastebin.com/TDgY5Dyn

Thanks for helping me so far.
"
Iksskan написал:
I come again asking for help lol, I introduced the changes which you recommended yet, my DPS is still relatively low, idk if its because of me still being 93 or something else entirely, but my DPS is around 1/3rd of yours please help.

POB: https://pastebin.com/TDgY5Dyn

Thanks for helping me so far.

No problem. Took a look & checked off everything you missed in configuration, added some quality to a few gems, moved about 5-6 skill points around, tweaked glove implicits, and put more fire dmg on martyr. I got you up to 6.5M single target with no Cull (you need to find some cold resist though). If you manage to link cull to your golem, or put it on a weapon swap, you can 'virtually' bump your dps by 10%, so that would take you over 7M. I'm not sure where to find the other 1.5-2M rn but I'm pretty wiped so might be able to give another look tomorrow. Edited POB link below -- GLHF:

https://pastebin.com/RRhpJLvU
Последняя редакция: WarPig17. Время: 23 февр. 2022 г., 5:56:47
Hey dude, Thanks for the changes, the points helped quite a bit and idk why I switched from arane surge to faster casting in the arma set up but it adds quite a chunky amount to damage to the build as well.

Thanks for all the help, I am quite happy with where the build and how well its performing for the amount of currency I invested. (15-20ex) Out of which approximately (7 + 3.5ex) were for the watchers eye and six linked chest alone).

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация