[3.18] 🍄 Sporeguard Incinerate Elementalist 🔥 3-10M Shaper DPS & Tanky 🔥 League Start To Endgame

"
guilz1 написал:
hey, how bad would be having zealotry linked with riposte on the last leveling build? I didnt manage to find a good martyr's to buy so I brought one and made the links and collors myself, unfortunataly I got a 4 links 2g 1b 1r e 2links 1b and 1r... would it work as intended?

Edit: Also I notice that there's 2 cold snap on this second leveling build, one on martyr's and the other on the helmet, is that accurate?

Thanks in advanced

Greetings :) I am having a bit of trouble understanding your exact question(s), so I will approximate an answer the best I can:

1) While I did run Riposte when I launched the original 3.15 version, I have since dropped it in favor of other gems. It's an interesting option still (feel free to experiment) but I've already built in a lot of recovery on block from our re-worked tree, so the return on investment really isn't there in my opinion for a gem slot, as personally I never noticed it all that much (I think the range is pretty 'meh'), and have been happier w/ other utility options. I'm not sure about any specific interaction that happens between Riposte & Zealotry.

2) I appreciate you pointing out the typo and I will try to fix it next time I'm in game, but for now I advise you to check out the Gem Link section and/or the POB of your choice to get more precise information. The Leveling Guide gets updated from time to time and there will be oversights, so its not as reliable as those other sections. The section is intended more to give a snapshot of your starter gear & overall progression but not necessarily set-in-stone gem links. There is flexibility in the build and you can make your own choices about certain elements for sure and come out with a very similar & viable feeling.

GLHF

Edit: You need Awakened Controlled Destruction @ L5 now to get the % chance to unnerve
Последняя редакция: WarPig17. Время: 18 февр. 2022 г., 17:44:44
Instituted some major/minor changes to the following sections:

GEAR PROGRESSION : New Section

GLHF. Stay Safe.
"
WarPig17 написал:
"
guilz1 написал:
hey, how bad would be having zealotry linked with riposte on the last leveling build? I didnt manage to find a good martyr's to buy so I brought one and made the links and collors myself, unfortunataly I got a 4 links 2g 1b 1r e 2links 1b and 1r... would it work as intended?

Edit: Also I notice that there's 2 cold snap on this second leveling build, one on martyr's and the other on the helmet, is that accurate?

Thanks in advanced

Greetings :) I am having a bit of trouble understanding your exact question(s), so I will approximate an answer the best I can:

1) While I did run Riposte when I launched the original 3.15 version, I have since dropped it in favor of other gems. It's an interesting option still (feel free to experiment) but I've already built in a lot of recovery on block from our re-worked tree, so the return on investment really isn't there in my opinion for a gem slot, as personally I never noticed it all that much (I think the range is pretty 'meh'), and have been happier w/ other utility options. I'm not sure about any specific interaction that happens between Riposte & Zealotry.

2) I appreciate you pointing out the typo and I will try to fix it next time I'm in game, but for now I advise you to check out the Gem Link section and/or the POB of your choice to get more precise information. The Leveling Guide gets updated from time to time and there will be oversights, so its not as reliable as those other sections. The section is intended more to give a snapshot of your starter gear & overall progression but not necessarily set-in-stone gem links. There is flexibility in the build and you can make your own choices about certain elements for sure and come out with a very similar & viable feeling.

GLHF

Thanks for the fast reply, English isn't my native language so I probably could be more clear on what I was trying to say. but I get what you mean :D. Also I am rly new on POE so I was following exactly what was showing on leveling build, I wasn't really aware that the build on PoB was more reliable than the leveling one.

Thanks again and I just want to point out that I loved this build so far (I am lvl 75 and I am doing the first maps :D)

Edit: I am still having some trouble to understand the correlation between skills and items on PoB (I am using the lvl 85 one), I have the correct sockets links according to the items section, but on skills it doesn't show the gem links for weapon 1 that has green+red+green links, instead it has 2 2 links gems for the weapon both with red+blue, also there is two sets of gems for gloves, one with a 3 links infernal cry and other with a 4 links flame dash, Armageddon Brand. It does not have anything set for boots as well. Sorry if that sounds rly noob questions, or if it sounds to obvious but I am rly a bit lost here :p
Последняя редакция: guilz1. Время: 17 февр. 2022 г., 20:10:33
"
Thanks for the fast reply, English isn't my native language so I probably could be more clear on what I was trying to say. but I get what you mean :D. Also I am rly new on POE so I was following exactly what was showing on leveling build, I wasn't really aware that the build on PoB was more reliable than the leveling one.

Thanks again and I just want to point out that I loved this build so far (I am lvl 75 and I am doing the first maps :D)

Edit: I am still having some trouble to understand the correlation between skills and items on PoB (I am using the lvl 85 one), I have the correct sockets links according to the items section, but on skills it doesn't show the gem links for weapon 1 that has green+red+green links, instead it has 2 2 links gems for the weapon both with red+blue, also there is two sets of gems for gloves, one with a 3 links infernal cry and other with a 4 links flame dash, Armageddon Brand. It does not have anything set for boots as well. Sorry if that sounds rly noob questions, or if it sounds to obvious but I am rly a bit lost here :p

Yeah as a new player this game can be incredibly overwhelming & you're trying to learn the game and this esoteric software at once :)

Gem links & socket colors don't really matter on your gear in Path of Building itself. All that matters if that the correct gems are grouped together in the 'Skills' section (it also doesn't matter if they're assigned to gloves, chest, etc.). POB will make the correct calculations regardless as long as the correct gems are grouped together appropriately in 'Skills'.

My advice, as far as my guide goes, is to use the POB to know how your skill tree and gear should generally look like. Then cross-reference other sections like 'Gem Links' to make sure your skills and links are in proper order (you can fit your gems on different pieces of gear if you like -- you just need to make sure you everything is connected properly).

GLHF.

Edit: FWICT your gear/gems look pretty OK right now. Just be sure nothing is connected to your Aura gems (Zealotry, Herald of Ash, Defiance Banner), because sometimes support gems meant for other skills will increase the reservation cost of the auras -- and we do definitely don't want that.
Последняя редакция: WarPig17. Время: 17 февр. 2022 г., 20:42:53
Hey so a quick Questions, How are you applying unnerved to enemies and also if review my build, I have most of the same gear as in the endgame guide, besides a +2 ammy but I feel that my damage and survivability isnt as high as yours, could you recommend changes I should make.
"
Iksskan написал:
Hey so a quick Questions, How are you applying unnerved to enemies and also if review my build, I have most of the same gear as in the endgame guide, besides a +2 ammy but I feel that my damage and survivability isnt as high as yours, could you recommend changes I should make.

You get Unnerve from two sources. You roll your gloves w/ Searing Exarch currency til you hit the implicit, and/or you get it from Awakened Controlled Destruction Gem w/ 20+ quality.

Your gear/setup is coming along OK, but could still use alot. For starters:

1) Cast Speed on Rings & Amulet (Watcher's Eye as well depending)
2) Use Doryani's Unique Belt (has life leech) paired w/ Apply Fire Exposure on Hit Hunger of Worlds Implicit (to replace your life leech on gloves -- will give more consistent damage until Master of Fire on clusters)
3) Get 20+ quality on Incinerate (all your gems really, some need levels too)
4) Your Gem Links are messy (Especially Cast When Damage Taken which applies Exposure & Flammability when functional) -- get everything connected properly by reviewing Gem Link section
5) Ditch Clarity

If survivability is an issue reallocate something like the Explosive Impact wheel into the Melding wheel. You're going for a max cluster setup pretty early in levels, so you'll be missing some health you'd have otherwise because of that. Once your CWDT setup is in working order (you can run enfeeble or flammability depending on situation) that'll also help alot.

Hope that helps. GLHF

Edit: Also Anoint your Gear (boots, ammy, chest)! Get Inexorable (must have) and Soul Thief to start. You can also anoint Sporeguard w/ something like Blood Siphon.
Последняя редакция: WarPig17. Время: 18 февр. 2022 г., 11:56:40
"
You get Unnerve from two sources. You roll your gloves w/ Searing Exarch currency til you hit the implicit, and/or you get it from Awakened Controlled Destruction Gem w/ 20+ quality.

Your gear/setup is coming along OK, but could still use alot. For starters:

1) Cast Speed on Rings & Amulet (Watcher's Eye as well depending)
2) Use Doryani's Unique Belt (has life leech) paired w/ Apply Fire Exposure on Hit Hunger of Worlds Implicit (to replace your life leech on gloves -- will give more consistent damage until Master of Fire on clusters)
3) Get 20+ quality on Incinerate (all your gems really, some need levels too)
4) Your Gem Links are messy (Especially Cast When Damage Taken which applies Exposure & Flammability when functional) -- get everything connected properly by reviewing Gem Link section
5) Ditch Clarity

If survivability is an issue reallocate something like the Explosive Impact wheel into the Melding wheel. You're going for a max cluster setup pretty early in levels, so you'll be missing some health you'd have otherwise because of that. Once your CWDT setup is in working order (you can run enfeeble or flammability depending on situation) that'll also help alot.

Hope that helps. GLHF

Edit: Also Anoint your Gear (boots, ammy, chest)! Get Inexorable (must have) and Soul Thief to start. You can also anoint Sporeguard w/ something like Blood Siphon.

Hey, Thanks for the extremely quick response, Ill start upgrading asap, I am bad at making my own builds lol.
Hey another question, Why use a wave of conviction if you already give exposure via master of fire?
"
Iksskan написал:
Hey another question, Why use a wave of conviction if you already give exposure via master of fire?

I) The damage is non-trivial even on level 1 (and will hit/kill random mobs behind you)

II) It applies a higher level of exposure than Master of Fire when it procs (i.e. helps push our dps higher especially in single target situations)

In theory you could drop it after you get Master of Fire, but I've theorized quite a few gems in that slot and there's no obvious replacement, and if we did want to replace it we'd have to tinker our gear setup to make it work (i.e. you could run double curse setup, but then you'd need whispers of doom anoint on your chest piece to make that work, hence limiting your toughness somewhat).

Последняя редакция: WarPig17. Время: 18 февр. 2022 г., 17:17:11
Another update. I've gotten to level 97 and have just been throwing the character against juiced t16 maps acquiring quite a bit of currency (the new league & atlas overhaul have made currency generation a breeze IMO). All-in-all it's been a lot of fun and in many respects the build is performing better than expected. It interacts well with almost every mechanic in the game (depending on what you like to do really). I am quite close to replicating the complete L97 setup w/ some tweaks for experimentations sake:

I am still missing out on a big chunk of damage w/ Cull-on-Gloves (and therefore no perma-Onslaught on bosses), +Skills on Amulet, & Double Mod Watcher's Eye, but I did decide to invest my 18ex instead into the new Forbidden Flesh/Flame setup (the build already has the sockets to accommodate it). I'd say my entire setup has been about 25ex -- 85-90% of the cost being these new jewels and my 6L Sporeguard.

I bought the set w/ Shaper of Flames and reinvested my 2 points into Liege of Primordial. I anointed my chest piece w/ Golem Commander and swapped out Meat Shield for Minion Life (I find the golems more useful when they are roaming and aggroing freely, but choice is yours). I am running 3 Stone Golems, because they are beefy, they taunt/tank, they body block, and the buffed regeneration really covers up a weak point for the build generally (i.e. DoT), so I run all of them Stone to have virtually 100% buff uptime (in case one or two dies -- not to mention we don't need to find another socket in our gear for another golem type).

I will be trying out some Simulacrums later today to verify how far we can go w/ these Golems, but I'm not min/maxed yet so I'm not expecting to get as far as I'd like. I'm expecting 20 waves to be doable, and I've reached W26 in Standard on a L100 character w/ more damage (albeit w/ a more scuffed cluster setup), so we'll see how it goes :)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация