[3.18] 🍄 Sporeguard Incinerate Elementalist 🔥 3-10M Shaper DPS & Tanky 🔥 League Start To Endgame

"
TheEighthPanda написал:
Thanks for your continued work on the build and checking it by running league start with it!

I am playing it as well and it's quite smooth ♥

Do you think we could use Flame surge with it on bosses? With the last change it gives the burning ground under ignited targets adding extra damage, I've seen it run on some ignite builds via Arcane Brand.

Another thing, when should we transition from Searing Touch to Martyr of Innocence? As soon as we can get it? Or is there some other requirement we should meet first?

Awesome glad the build is working for you.

Flame Surge looks to me like a skill that competes too much w/ Incinerate rather than compliment it, but truthfully I've never tried them together. Most of our extra slots are dedicated to utility, and fitting in an extra damage skill + supports seems a stretch. I've had the most success using Armageddon Brand alongside Incinerate. LMK if u have success w/ FS though.

Get Martyr & your 6L Ambu's around the same time. They should cost around the same (1/4 ex or so). I think maybe Martyr first if u had to choose -- it gives more than even that 6th socket I think.
Instituted some major/minor changes to the following sections:

VIDEO SHOWCASE -- Added Eater of Worlds & Searing Exarch

Stay safe. GLHF.
Is the low crit rate enough to trigger Elemental Overload thanks to our fast cast speed?
Isn't the crit chance bonus from Zealotry not used much because of the Controlled Destruction's "80% less" crit chance reduction? Or is the holy gorund + more spell damage from the aura important enough to warrant it being slotted?
"
TheEighthPanda написал:
Is the low crit rate enough to trigger Elemental Overload thanks to our fast cast speed?
Isn't the crit chance bonus from Zealotry not used much because of the Controlled Destruction's "80% less" crit chance reduction? Or is the holy gorund + more spell damage from the aura important enough to warrant it being slotted?

Yes our crit is high enough. Incinerate hits alot, as does armageddon brand, so there is rarely a time EO isn't active even w/ our very low crit #'s. Also remember they moved the EO icon from top of screen to on your skill button (a very tiny diamond symbol appears on it when active), so if you haven't been seeing it go off, that's probably why.

Zealotry's benefits are 15% more flat spell damage, crit chance on top of that (30'ish % isn't nothing and helps offset CD's drawbacks), and consecrated ground's regen buff is also good. It gets even better if we find a Watcher's Eye that buffs our damage further on consecrated ground. There is a WE mod that also gives up to 15% cast speed when running Zealotry, which is quite nice for us.

Hope that helps.
Последняя редакция: WarPig17. Время: 9 февр. 2022 г., 17:58:16
"
WarPig17 написал:

Yes our crit is high enough. Incinerate hits alot, as does armageddon brand, so there is rarely a time EO isn't active even w/ our very low crit #'s. Also remember they moved the EO icon from top of screen to on your skill button (a very tiny diamond symbol appears on it when active), so if you haven't been seeing it go off, that's probably why.
Hope that helps.

Ah that's the part I was missing, I didn't know about the diamond thing appearing on the skill button as opposed to normal top of the screen buff icon. Thanks for clarification!
Another update. Progressed to level L96 through a combination of influenced t14+ maps, some delving, a few beachhead rotas, and a handful of timeless domain groups. I haven't had too many lucrative drops, so gear is very similar to my L88 post, but grinded enough to obtain some solid upgrades here & there.

I just killed Maven on my first try w/ the below gear -- no clusters at all and very affordable. I would suggest pushing for another million or so DPS before doing Maven if ur still learning, but otherwise you should be able to do it if ur experienced:

https://pastebin.com/9XvUeafq

Specs:

4.8k life
1.9k es
2.4k aegis
2.4m sdps
56% atk blck
47% spl blck

Cost:

2.5 - 3ex

This version of the build at this juncture is still a bit squishy to big physical hits (though we block or evade most of them) because still no Crown of Inward Eye or Sporeguard, and lacks some utility that the cluster setup gave us (corpse destruction, endurance charge on cast, etc.). However for how little it cost and how far it goes, the roi is very good on this budget no-cluster version. It's a good tweener version between the L85 entry build and the L97 cluster POB.

Thanks for reading. GLHF.
Последняя редакция: WarPig17. Время: 13 февр. 2022 г., 20:19:42
Do you think there is any Witch Ascendancy Node that would be worth getting the Forbidden Flame / Forbidden Flesh pair for and replacing two jewels in the build?
"
TheEighthPanda написал:
Do you think there is any Witch Ascendancy Node that would be worth getting the Forbidden Flame / Forbidden Flesh pair for and replacing two jewels in the build?

Short answer: yes-with-a-but

We certainly have the two slots to fit these jewels in (we would just have to get anti corrupting blood on our watcher's eye, minor pantheon, or just on a flask), but for example I would want something like Liege of the Primordial or Elemancer for this build, and jewels that have these are insanely expensive right now (ranging anywhere from 35-50ex each atm). So would we benefit? Certainly. Is it realistic to fit these into the build right now? Not really.

With all that said I'm discovering that the extra damage we've been gifted helps support a wider variety of equipment and skill tree setups. The build feels less boxed in than it used to and that's great. As I've just been pushing core content and seeing how far we can run on a basic low-investment setup, I've only now turned my attention to refining the high-investment build as we move past Maven into uber content. As always will post updates as I discover more.

GLHF
Последняя редакция: WarPig17. Время: 11 февр. 2022 г., 15:17:48
Another update. Have been doing a lot of 4-sextant t16 mapping just generating currency at this point (focusing my passives/strategy on eater of worlds, strongboxes, harbinger, & blight -- some delirium & expedition as well). Though you'll occasionally need to kite or dodge some of the scarier archnemesis, metamorphs, map bosses, etc. for the most part the build can stand its ground and cuts through elites & large packs in equal measure and at a good pace (most of them just suiciding against your flamethrower). If you like delirium mirrors I advise you grab Singular Entity atlas passive to compensate for our less-than-meta move-speed through maps.

Gear hasn't changed much. Still running with no clusters. Picked up a couple upgrades (exposure on hit implicit, crown of inward eye w/ +2 incinerate) that give more consistent damage & a huge amount of physical damage reduction (and a boost to energy shield). These haven't gotten me past Uber-Elder yet, but it just helps our survivability and kill speed in maps & vs. new bosses for a reasonable investment (.75ex for the helm, gloves I just crafted myself):

Still no Sporeguard, but that'll also be a big boost to our already solid survivability once I have the 5-6ex to buy a base and socket/link it up.

Though I will still have to update the POE (still need to completely refine the new build before posting), here are new clusters I'll likely incorporate into the L97 final version. They are not only more affordable (3.25ex for both) they provide more overall benefits than the present setup:

Good hunting & HF
Последняя редакция: WarPig17. Время: 13 февр. 2022 г., 20:31:44
Instituted some major/minor changes to the following sections:

PATH(S) OF BUILDING : Re-Updated for 3.17

ANOINTS : Updated for 3.17

JEWEL ANALYSIS : New Cluster Jewel Setup for L97 POB

The tree will look familiar overall, but reshuffled some points around to take more block nodes, so we're much tankier across setups. Also augmented the gear choices somewhat based on new eldritch mods & changes to conqueror system. The new cluster setup accomplishes more for the build, is easier to obtain, and is cheaper. Had to alter anointments somewhat based on changes to Clusters & generally using Brine King more as a default. GLHF.
Последняя редакция: WarPig17. Время: 14 февр. 2022 г., 0:11:21

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация