(Unsupported) Odif's Build Guides for Newbies: Absolution-Slave Drivers Necromancer

"
KalHirol написал:

I dont hate the Idea, but I really do not see the point in adding in dps spectres into this.
If you get the spectres that give your minions frenzy charges (or power charges) and dont get Death attunement, you get a lot of extra passive points and buff your absolution minions by way more damage then the 4 link spectres will ever dish out on their own.

4link spectres will simply die all the time anyway, it really only adds Annoyance.

Slave Drivers have 100% uptime.
Absolution minions do not.

So while PoB shows more dps with support spectres, that's because PoB assumes 100% uptime on 3 Absolution Minions, while in real play, Slave Drivers are a HUGE help for when there are less than 3 absolution minions up.

For spectre survival, the build invests HEAVILY in minion defense, and the spectres will survive in high red maps.

The build is not designed for Maven, Feared, etc.
Последняя редакция: Odif. Время: 25 янв. 2022 г., 17:56:07
Hello. you can check the character named nakladanaokurka from 7Foligno7 which is according to your build
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3223145
when I finished the story I tried to give her an arakalis fang.
what I don't quite understand is the use of aur and possible switching between them using qwert. I have auras set there and I only attack with the right mouse button or I escape the middle one. I would appreciate it if you would even write me if there is something very wrong. so far the character doesn't die much in the maps. I do the text via google translator because English is not my native language and I don't speak much of it. Thank you in advance for your time
edit
after an hour everything is different - I exchanged the fang for mon tregul grasp void scepter which gives bonuses and restrictions for raising zombies

I just know that I can't beat drox. My minions don't die but they don't have the strength to beat him and I'm weak and I can't dodge and refill the bottles.
Последняя редакция: 7Foligno7. Время: 28 янв. 2022 г., 8:47:02
"
Odif написал:
Greeting Exiles

FYI this build was untouched by nerfs.
It got a small buff to the damage the player does with Absolution, but this is trivial.

Didnt sentinels will deal more damage too? Never played this skill but wanna leaguestart it seems like decent boss killer with buff.
Последняя редакция: OberstGruppenFurer. Время: 28 янв. 2022 г., 13:07:39
"
7Foligno7 написал:
Hello. you can check the character named nakladanaokurka from 7Foligno7 which is according to your build
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3223145
when I finished the story I tried to give her an arakalis fang.
what I don't quite understand is the use of aur and possible switching between them using qwert. I have auras set there and I only attack with the right mouse button or I escape the middle one. I would appreciate it if you would even write me if there is something very wrong. so far the character doesn't die much in the maps. I do the text via google translator because English is not my native language and I don't speak much of it. Thank you in advance for your time
edit
after an hour everything is different - I exchanged the fang for mon tregul grasp void scepter which gives bonuses and restrictions for raising zombies

I just know that I can't beat drox. My minions don't die but they don't have the strength to beat him and I'm weak and I can't dodge and refill the bottles.

What I can suggest to you is check GhazzyTV guide. He have low budget pob for it so you can compare your char and his pob and improve things.
thanks
How does this compare to skeleton mages as a league starter?

I want to eventually transition to skeleton mages but wouldn't mind playing this into white or yellow maps and respeccing if it means smoother/faster leveling through the campaign and early maps.
"
OberstGruppenFurer написал:
"
Odif написал:
Greeting Exiles

FYI this build was untouched by nerfs.
It got a small buff to the damage the player does with Absolution, but this is trivial.

Didnt sentinels will deal more damage too? Never played this skill but wanna leaguestart it seems like decent boss killer with buff.

Time will tell, but all the PoE minion experts say Minion Absolution dps is unchanged, only player Absolution dps got a buff.
"
GrimzEcho написал:
How does this compare to skeleton mages as a league starter?

I want to eventually transition to skeleton mages but wouldn't mind playing this into white or yellow maps and respeccing if it means smoother/faster leveling through the campaign and early maps.

Melee skels are NOT smooth at all, slow.
They hit super hard, but due to super slow skel move speed, their clear speed sucks.

If you league start skels, you may be in yellow maps before you can afford a Dead Reckoning.

Absolution needs nothing, goes much faster than melee skels.

Starting Absolution then transitioning to mages is a great option.

I purposely made the skill trees nearly identical.
Последняя редакция: Odif. Время: 28 янв. 2022 г., 20:07:41
"
Odif написал:

Starting Absolution then transitioning to mages is a great option.

I purposely made the skill trees nearly identical.

Awesome! thanks
I seem to read everywhere that Absolution is the most OP budget league starter with loads of DPS in naked gear... but I can't see it in your POB.

Does POB not calculate the dps properly or does it need gear to scale to the levels I've heard about?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация