(Unsupported) Odif's Build Guides for Newbies: Absolution-Slave Drivers Necromancer

"
sielma написал:
I wasn't convinced about leveling with melee skeletons so I gave absolution a chance. Lvling is very smooth and easy, havent any problems with ehp dps. Started Using spectres in a7 and they havet die.

I'm not familiar with summon archetype and time could be much better. Did all side quest and 3 labs.

Thinking to use 4l vaal skeele before i get enough minion defensive passives to keep spectres alive.

Build is perfect for me going to use it until i get dead reckoning jewel.

Thanks for testing, and confirming my goals.
The goal was to make as smooth and easy leveling experience.

P.S. Vaal Summon SKeletons is OP as hell :)
"
Garfunkel написал:
Could anyone explain to me how necromancers (with no leech and low HP regen) can do the Enslaver DoT damage? Armour doesnt help , physical reduction either. My Necromancer got 13k+ armour (80% phys dmg reduction) , block chance 67/75 with Rumi, 4700+ HP, even some evade chance (29%) but I can't stand the Enslaver tornadoes physical DoT damage even for 5 sec. Can't outheal it. Is there any tricks or tips? Thanks in advance.

No budget build is perfect.
This build has a defensive weakness of DoT damage.

If your life flasks are not enough, you could try swapping out flasks, and run 3 or 4 life flasks just for that fight.

I never claimed the build could do everything in the game, just that it was super easy for newbies to use, and would get you deep into endgame.
Hi, thanks for the build! I plan to start with this. Anyway, is there any information about whether the buff affected the absolution of the sentinel? Or just selfcast? :(
Have you considered using spiritual aid with this? You'd get a nice boost to your Absolution DPS for starting it off as well as getting a nice 16% dmg passive
Последняя редакция: devvnull42. Время: 2 февр. 2022 г., 13:15:01
"
Kenzo333222 написал:
Hi, thanks for the build! I plan to start with this. Anyway, is there any information about whether the buff affected the absolution of the sentinel? Or just selfcast? :(

We do not know for sure, but most minion expert players believe it will just boost player dps, not minion.
"
devvnull42 написал:
Have you considered using spiritual aid with this? You'd get a nice boost to your Absolution DPS for starting it off as well as getting a nice 16% dmg passive

You can do this if you want.
But...

We are not actually casting absolution that often, just often enough to keep up the 3 minions.

So, in practical terms, our own dps does not matter.
"
Odif написал:
"
devvnull42 написал:

But...

We are not actually casting absolution that often, just often enough to keep up the 3 minions.

So what are you doing in the downtime other than casting conductivity? It seems like there's a lot of "dead air" in between absolution casts and I tend to keep casting it just to add dps.
Последняя редакция: devvnull42. Время: 2 февр. 2022 г., 19:56:17
"
devvnull42 написал:
"
Odif написал:
"
devvnull42 написал:

But...

So what are you doing in the downtime other than casting conductivity? It seems like there's a lot of "dead air" in between absolution casts and I tend to keep casting it just to add dps.

Running in circles avoiding damage!!!!!

NOT casting constantly is the MOST IMPORTANT REASON to run minions!!!!
Why we drop vitality when finish act 10 If we dont have uber lab yet and dont have the block of bone offering?. Its not risky?
With the body armour you suggested either using the unique one that will let you use health instead of mana to cast your spells or use mana flasks / stick to 4 links only. I see a third option: Use lifetap as the sixth gem until you get the unique. That way you have 5 links without mana problems.

What do you think?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация