(Unsupported) Odif's Build Guides for Newbies: Absolution-Slave Drivers Necromancer

"
LUXEdeJUNK написал:
I seem to read everywhere that Absolution is the most OP budget league starter with loads of DPS in naked gear... but I can't see it in your POB.

Does POB not calculate the dps properly or does it need gear to scale to the levels I've heard about?

My build does not maximize dps, it maximizes newbie friendliness.

That being said...

PoB is not always accurate with dps numbers for minions.

That being said, I playtested this build, and the dps is very high for the investment.

The only drawback I expereinced is mediocre clear speed, and having to constantly stress about keeping 3 minions up at all times.
The boss dps was AMAZING.

Thanks for the comprehensive and easy to follow guide! Just a quick question, is there any merit to using Eldritch battery + one of the nearby spell damage leeched as ES node to combat the mana problem? It would clear up the chest slot for something else, and for league start I would be able to run a tabula then instead of trying to find a 6l covenant during the early days. Thanks!
Very nice build. I'm playing for some seasons now, and this guide was very nice and helpfull. My first time to clean yellow and some red maps, with only dropped stuff. Great thanks to your work.
"
Odif написал:

That being said, I playtested this build, and the dps is very high for the investment.

The only drawback I expereinced is mediocre clear speed, and having to constantly stress about keeping 3 minions up at all times.

Perfect. I plan to get some slave drivers or/and using summon phantasms for clear speed.
"
LUXEdeJUNK написал:
"
Odif написал:

Perfect. I plan to get some slave drivers or/and using summon phantasms for clear speed.

You can use zombies with melee splash for clear speed.
Thanks Odif, I was looking into Absolution, this looks like a good starter for me.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"
DeluxeSandwich написал:
Thanks for the comprehensive and easy to follow guide! Just a quick question, is there any merit to using Eldritch battery + one of the nearby spell damage leeched as ES node to combat the mana problem? It would clear up the chest slot for something else, and for league start I would be able to run a tabula then instead of trying to find a 6l covenant during the early days. Thanks!

If you can fit the passive points to get Eldritch Battery, you would not need leech.
ES recharge is not interupted by using it as mana.

Its a viable option, I did not want to spend the passive points to get it.
I wasn't convinced about leveling with melee skeletons so I gave absolution a chance. Lvling is very smooth and easy, havent any problems with ehp dps. Started Using spectres in a7 and they havet die.

I'm not familiar with summon archetype and time could be much better. Did all side quest and 3 labs.

Thinking to use 4l vaal skeele before i get enough minion defensive passives to keep spectres alive.

Build is perfect for me going to use it until i get dead reckoning jewel.

I'm usually online at 18 gmt +1
Could anyone explain to me how necromancers (with no leech and low HP regen) can do the Enslaver DoT damage? Armour doesnt help , physical reduction either. My Necromancer got 13k+ armour (80% phys dmg reduction) , block chance 67/75 with Rumi, 4700+ HP, even some evade chance (29%) but I can't stand the Enslaver tornadoes physical DoT damage even for 5 sec. Can't outheal it. Is there any tricks or tips? Thanks in advance.
"
Garfunkel написал:
Could anyone explain to me how necromancers (with no leech and low HP regen) can do the Enslaver DoT damage? Armour doesnt help , physical reduction either. My Necromancer got 13k+ armour (80% phys dmg reduction) , block chance 67/75 with Rumi, 4700+ HP, even some evade chance (29%) but I can't stand the Enslaver tornadoes physical DoT damage even for 5 sec. Can't outheal it. Is there any tricks or tips? Thanks in advance.

Well most simple solution of this is dont touch enslaver :D Or ask someone in global 820 to kill it for you,

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация