[3.19] The Orbital Striker Occultist - Hexblast Chaos Ignites leaguestarter to endgame

"
DrazyHaze написал:
"
Killahseven написал:
Will there be an update for 3.19?

I thought he did, but not sure if those PoBs are actually updated cause I don't know what the 3.18 setup was.

Considering I get a little [Convert to 3.19] box at the bottom and when I click it the mana reservation goes negative I'm going out on a limb and saying, no they're not updated. Or at least the level 82 PoB isn't.

Would so very much like this properly updated myself as I haven't played in ~2 years and its either this or a Bane build seeing as Storm Brand is on life support.
I'm looking forward to seeing how this build can perform using the reworked The Covenant body armor for damage. Obviously you'll be sacrificing some defenses to use it, but it should let you hit a higher damage threshold way sooner.
"
Arkitrin написал:
"
DrazyHaze написал:
"
Killahseven написал:
Will there be an update for 3.19?

I thought he did, but not sure if those PoBs are actually updated cause I don't know what the 3.18 setup was.

Considering I get a little [Convert to 3.19] box at the bottom and when I click it the mana reservation goes negative I'm going out on a limb and saying, no they're not updated. Or at least the level 82 PoB isn't.

Would so very much like this properly updated myself as I haven't played in ~2 years and its either this or a Bane build seeing as Storm Brand is on life support.

not much is different, with the nerf to the 15% reservation node youll need a small cluster now with malevolence -50% aura cost now to run everything
"
Kyronami написал:
"
Arkitrin написал:

not much is different, with the nerf to the 15% reservation node youll need a small cluster now with malevolence -50% aura cost now to run everything

I mean that's well and good but clearly something needs to get cut/shifted around to fit a small cluster in and I have no idea what because I'm a scrub.
On the mid tier tree youd have 1 extra skill point because of the no mana reservation mastery, you would drop 1 of the rare jewels that are socketed into the existing medium clusters, socket the small cluster there, and then drop like 1 small health node like the one under cruel preparation which would give you the 2nd skillpoint you need for the small cluster

alternatively if you get auls instead of going ashes you dont need the small cluster anymore

there is also deafening essence of loathing which gives 10% mana reservation on helmets, which I used last league to run banner without getting ashes
Последняя редакция: Kyronami. Время: 18 авг. 2022 г., 13:39:12
Thank you my dude. I just don't have the chops to fuck around with the build too much. Last time I messed around with a build I pretty much bricked the character at the mid 50s.
"
Arkitrin написал:
Thank you my dude. I just don't have the chops to fuck around with the build too much. Last time I messed around with a build I pretty much bricked the character at the mid 50s.

its definitely a small nerf to the build, would have to play around with some things. The best bet is using auls because then you wont need to change anything, problem is auls is usually like 30-40ex for a while
Huh, I missed the conversation, sorry.

POBs are updated to remove the convert box (nothing changed on the tree itself), nothing else changed. Make SURE you press ctrl+F5 on the build guide to have the latest version, your browser cache may be tricking you. Pobs have had the mana reservation fixed for almost a week.

For mana reservation, the big change is that we use divine blessing (for free, we have eldritch battery) on malevolence instead of reserving everything. This gives an extra button to press for max damage, but it's a fairly low inconvenience for a decent boost of damage. We also gain the ability to run less es recovery maps, since we run discipline too now (or have enough es with magna ecplisis). Damage is slightly higher since divine blessing buffs malevolence by 20%.

I hope you see this, sorry for the delay.
"
Rakaji написал:
I'm looking forward to seeing how this build can perform using the reworked The Covenant body armor for damage. Obviously you'll be sacrificing some defenses to use it, but it should let you hit a higher damage threshold way sooner.

Covenant and cloak of flames are pretty good options, yeah. Covenant is plug and play since it gives ES, feel free to try it and tell me how it goes! ^^

Later on, I still think the defensive combo with glorious vanity + doppelganger's is just to good to pass on.
"
Darkxellmc написал:
Huh, I missed the conversation, sorry.

POBs are updated to remove the convert box (nothing changed on the tree itself), nothing else changed. Make SURE you press ctrl+F5 on the build guide to have the latest version, your browser cache may be tricking you. Pobs have had the mana reservation fixed for almost a week.

For mana reservation, the big change is that we use divine blessing (for free, we have eldritch battery) on malevolence instead of reserving everything. This gives an extra button to press for max damage, but it's a fairly low inconvenience for a decent boost of damage. We also gain the ability to run less es recovery maps, since we run discipline too now (or have enough es with magna ecplisis). Damage is slightly higher since divine blessing buffs malevolence by 20%.

I hope you see this, sorry for the delay.

Idk what was up but the PoB's are working fine now. I've only been looking for a starter for the about three days so I don't think it was a cache issue and I haven't played in roughly two years so I doubt I've cached the page prior.

Thanks for the guide and update.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация