[3.19] The Orbital Striker Occultist - Hexblast Chaos Ignites leaguestarter to endgame

Excited to try this.

If anyone is interested I made a POE leveling to go with the POB I made in the first post under league start

https://poe-leveling.com/

On the bottom left click on builds, then import, then import this code

Скрытый текст
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

It will tell you when to get every gem from each quest and when to buy stuff step by step based on the leveling POB I put together
I have a question regarding purity of elements - do we keep it mostly for the immunity to ailments or do we just have trouble capping resists due to the uniques we have to use?
Why don't you use Bane with this?
You can easily apply many hexes with it without wasting other slots.
"
Monstarella написал:
Why don't you use Bane with this?
You can easily apply many hexes with it without wasting other slots.

What are you hoping to achieve?

Blasphemy aura curse is perfectly fine for clear, and any curses applied by Bane would not gain any Doom, making them not really add much damage at all.

"
nihilum123456789 написал:
I have a question regarding purity of elements - do we keep it mostly for the immunity to ailments or do we just have trouble capping resists due to the uniques we have to use?

Both, immunity to freeze and shock are both great.

And the +34% to all resists makes it much easier to find gear.

You could probably do without it, but gearing would be more difficult and more damage would likely have to be sacrificed for resists.
Последняя редакция: Hornet001. Время: 20 авг. 2022 г., 6:47:05
Curious about how good the cluster jewels even are. It seems like the large cluster notables don't add that much damage in PoB, like 2% dmg increase per node which doesn't seem huge? Do we just take the clusters becasue tree is even worse? Worth considering speccing into block clusters maybe?
Thanks for the guide, having a blast with the build so far!

I want to upgrade to 6link Doppelgänger Guise now and want to get the timeless jewel alongside it. I have a question regarding the seeds, does the number in "Bathed in the blood of xxx sacrificed in the name of Xibaqua" need to be exactly as stated in the seed list?

Is there an easy way to look that up on search, other than checking every listed jewel manually?

Probably my favorite league start so far, but getting HH from uber lab chest might be carrying me hard x)
The ring Death's Rush has been changed, it is now

+21% to Chaos Resistance
Recover 3% of Life on Kill
Gain Adrenaline for 3 seconds on kill

is this still worth it for the build?
"
Kyronami написал:
If anyone is interested I made a POE leveling to go with the POB I made in the first post under league start

https://poe-leveling.com/

On the bottom left click on builds, then import, then import this code

Скрытый текст
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

It will tell you when to get every gem from each quest and when to buy stuff step by step based on the leveling POB I put together
Unsure if it can be changed but the poe levelling import doesn't tell you to get holy flame totem.
"
blrsm написал:
The ring Death's Rush has been changed, it is now

+21% to Chaos Resistance
Recover 3% of Life on Kill
Gain Adrenaline for 3 seconds on kill

is this still worth it for the build?

Yes, very much so early on. Itr's just good mapping stats, and mapping stats are what you need early.

"
ThundraBoy666 написал:
Thanks for the guide, having a blast with the build so far!

I want to upgrade to 6link Doppelgänger Guise now and want to get the timeless jewel alongside it. I have a question regarding the seeds, does the number in "Bathed in the blood of xxx sacrificed in the name of Xibaqua" need to be exactly as stated in the seed list?

Is there an easy way to look that up on search, other than checking every listed jewel manually?

Probably my favorite league start so far, but getting HH from uber lab chest might be carrying me hard x)

You can do a count 1 search with the seeds with "Bathed in the blood of # sacrificed in the name of Xibaqua" : [seed]
to find the jewel you want. I probably should make a trade link listing them all, it's a tad annoying to make each time.

You don't NEED a seed as stated, but they are definitely better then alternatives, as they give a powerful defensive notable, yes.
Последняя редакция: Darkxellmc. Время: 23 авг. 2022 г., 13:20:32

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация