[3.19] The Orbital Striker Occultist - Hexblast Chaos Ignites leaguestarter to endgame

There are actually some 3rd party tools that make the search inputs for you, just need the seeds but you already got those in the guide. Not sure if you want to advertise them, but just mentioning something like that exist would be enough to save some people a little time probably. Found one via live search quite quick this way.

Also pretty damn impressive guide once more, I'm feeling more tanky during mapping than I did last league with brass dome/mageblood and been getting one-tapped way less too (maybe 4 times since I've got the Doppelgänger going and did 6 eater cycles in that time without reading altar mods, double downsides), so that's definitely something. Thanks for the great starter man
"
ThundraBoy666 написал:
There are actually some 3rd party tools that make the search inputs for you, just need the seeds but you already got those in the guide. Not sure if you want to advertise them, but just mentioning something like that exist would be enough to save some people a little time probably. Found one via live search quite quick this way.

Also pretty damn impressive guide once more, I'm feeling more tanky during mapping than I did last league with brass dome/mageblood and been getting one-tapped way less too (maybe 4 times since I've got the Doppelgänger going and did 6 eater cycles in that time without reading altar mods, double downsides), so that's definitely something. Thanks for the great starter man

You're... welcome?

I don't really know how you're doing this well playing something subpar and a little offmeta. I'm getting my as whooped as spark ascendant. Maybe hh is carrying hard, maybe I'm underestimating occultists. Anyways, I'm glad you're having fun, I really hope as much people as possible playing this have the same experience.

Thanks for the feedback!

Btw, please sell your lvl 20 gems with a gcp and flip them to 20 quality, you're hurting my OCD side so much.
Последняя редакция: Darkxellmc. Время: 23 авг. 2022 г., 17:23:37
I went ahead and got all the seeds with the trade links, I am not sure how best to implement them so I just shoved them in a pastebin.

https://pastebin.com/BqvLiJBs

"
ThundraBoy666 написал:
There are actually some 3rd party tools that make the search inputs for you, just need the seeds but you already got those in the guide.

could you possibly send me a link to one of these so I could find my jewel? :D
Последняя редакция: Rizukii. Время: 23 авг. 2022 г., 18:03:26
In case you didn't manage to find it yet, that's the one I've used: https://github.com/Petrie02/timeless-jewel-trade-search
"
Darkxellmc написал:

I don't really know how you're doing this well playing something subpar and a little offmeta. I'm getting my as whooped as spark ascendant. Maybe hh is carrying hard, maybe I'm underestimating occultists. Anyways, I'm glad you're having fun, I really hope as much people as possible playing this have the same experience.

Thanks for the feedback!

Btw, please sell your lvl 20 gems with a gcp and flip them to 20 quality, you're hurting my OCD side so much.

I think it might be both occultist and HH carrying me, during mapping at least. Profane bloom pretty much turns this into a one-click build blowing up whole screens even at juiced T16s.

Regarding the qual, I'm on it xD currently too occupied with mapping, but leveling some divergent hexblasts in 2nd weapon set, once I manage to hit a 21/20 one, I'll take care of the rest.

I'll also be hitting 96 today, which will open up a further gem socket for me and that's gonna be the watcher's eye. Is there a reason we choose the faster DoT one over the DoT multi one? Ignites on bosses already feel sliiightly short with blackflame, tree passives, 4 blowbacks, swift affliction and the eldritch mod on boots. Adding the DoT multi one to my PoB is a ~0.7mil DPS increase, which seems preferable, but maybe there's something I'm missing with the other mod
I don't think Occultist is secretly super OP or anything, but Chaos dots and cutting enemy life regen means you do sidestep a lot of Archnem mod defenses, which probably contributes to the character feeling good.

I finished the campaign today with the Hexblast progression route, will probably go all the way on the character unless I hit some major defensive hurdles, which is my one concern. Love the build so far though.
Последняя редакция: alicecreek. Время: 24 авг. 2022 г., 12:22:30
Chugging along this league, slower then last time because so much less currency per hour from mapping this is what I got so far for my mid-ish game build

my 2nd ring is trash and will be replaced soon, im moving my tree to the cluster setup right now, also still need awaken gems and qual and stuff and waiting to get an eye jewel once i swap to clusters and ill see what res or attributes I need to round out

For stun res now you cant do jewels anymore... I might do the 80% boot enchant + an eye jewel or something I guess
Последняя редакция: Kyronami. Время: 24 авг. 2022 г., 15:39:47
Is there a specific reason why we don't use The Consuming Dark as our weapon?
"
EKVO написал:
Is there a specific reason why we don't use The Consuming Dark as our weapon?

+1 fire gems is useless, hexblast is a chaos gem.

Also the fire conversion is useless because blackflame is already 100% conversion
"
Kyronami написал:
Chugging along this league, slower then last time because so much less currency per hour from mapping this is what I got so far for my mid-ish game build

my 2nd ring is trash and will be replaced soon, im moving my tree to the cluster setup right now, also still need awaken gems and qual and stuff and waiting to get an eye jewel once i swap to clusters and ill see what res or attributes I need to round out

For stun res now you cant do jewels anymore... I might do the 80% boot enchant + an eye jewel or something I guess

why discipline? the ES regen for EB?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация