[3.24] Cassie's ⚡ Galvanic Arc ⚡ Inquisitor | 20M DPS | ALL CONTENT | League Starter

"
dark_nebula написал:
"
The budget uniques are very easy to obtain price-wise, and that version tends to keep up just fine with trash-rare style league starters.

I haven't played for a few leagues and thinking about league starting with this.

Is the levelling a bit rough until the levelling uniques have been obtained? around what level/day in a new league are they realistically obtainable?

ty

I usually have what i need for reaching red maps on day 2 or whatever, the really important stuff is cheap.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
Hi there, thank you for updating the guide.
Do you have recommendations for the atlas tree?
"
EvilsToy написал:
Hi there, thank you for updating the guide.
Do you have recommendations for the atlas tree?

Took a couple days to try stuff, currently blight is looking better than other options since drops and scarabs are pretty nerfed. You can run blight maps and be less affected by nerfs
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
excuse the newbie question just wanting to learn more but what stops us from taking HoT over another aura and changing the energy shield mastery to something besides light radius?
"
machinegunn1 написал:
excuse the newbie question just wanting to learn more but what stops us from taking HoT over another aura and changing the energy shield mastery to something besides light radius?

Nothing. There's some wiggle room for experimenting on those in particular.

However, here's why I don't.

Herald of thunder is weaker than the aura options in that it doesn't do a lot of damage, and overall doesn't do as much damage as the other damage auras. Bosses especially it doesn't help because it won't trigger.

The ES mastery lets you have light radius in dark places. Low life reservation reduces your light radius, unless you have that mastery. It's essentially blinding you IRL if you don't have it, and run a dark map. (It also gives 5 strength from attribute mastery). Optional but kinda not, you could swap it if you're spamming a daylight t16.
One thing that I am experimenting with from this build is to remove CWDT and replace it with Automation. The mana multiplier is also much lower, which helps out with the already mana-starved nature of this build.

So far, it is only on Steelskin (since I am still in Act 4), but I do like the predictability of it always cycling on as I play and level rather than hoping the next big hit is big enough to trigger CWDT (and I have enough mana for it).
Is the PoE ninja link broken?
"
j33bus написал:
Is the PoE ninja link broken?

Don't click it, copy it into the import link field in POB
I am sorry if I am just stupid but I have a question regarding the Efficient Training Jewel in the PoB.

Is it even possible to get "Corrupted Blood cannot be inflicted on you" on this? There is no such Jewel on Trade and after all results I found on google or poe.ninja (people who use the jewel) I am not even sure if there even exists an uncorrupted version.

This brings me to the question, is the jewel extremely important without this implicit or would another jewel with the implicit do the job just fine? (considering the damage is good enough)
About to finish my atlas with this build and its been a blast so far.

Any suggestion on atlas tree and what mechanics to farm?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация