[3.24] Cassie's ⚡ Galvanic Arc ⚡ Inquisitor | 40M DPS | ALL CONTENT | League Starter

"
Sh1ros написал:
I am sorry if I am just stupid but I have a question regarding the Efficient Training Jewel in the PoB.

Is it even possible to get "Corrupted Blood cannot be inflicted on you" on this? There is no such Jewel on Trade and after all results I found on google or poe.ninja (people who use the jewel) I am not even sure if there even exists an uncorrupted version.

This brings me to the question, is the jewel extremely important without this implicit or would another jewel with the implicit do the job just fine? (considering the damage is good enough)

Might be a legacy mod, I think they changed it around. Might just be rare. Just ignore that.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
"
StickySheets написал:
About to finish my atlas with this build and its been a blast so far.

Any suggestion on atlas tree and what mechanics to farm?

Blight has always been nice for us due to low mobility and good loot. This league is weird though and it might be slow currency compared to farming the league mechanic. I'm going to be trying out a back to basics/twist of fate/necro juice, but I don't know how good it will be.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
I've just started with this build and had been loving leveling with it so far but ran into something weird. Around act4 all of a sudden Galvanic Field stopped proccing, the buff just sits there forever. Have you ever ran into this?

Worried I did something that is either preventing shock or preventing procs from Arc.
Nevermind I'm an idiot, slotted a wrong support skill and turned ailments off on arc.
"
Canuckbomb написал:
Nevermind I'm an idiot, slotted a wrong support skill and turned ailments off on arc.

Don't feel bad, i did the same thing for a couple hours this league too. Gems r hard
Does anyone play this in this league and can send their pob?

My pob from today
https://pobb.in/ZaU66DEwasVH

I dont understand why i die on one hit from expedition monsters on map t16... I spend more on this build than on starter build and have less dmg less survi.. please help :c
"
Mangostan написал:
Does anyone play this in this league and can send their pob?

My pob from today
https://pobb.in/ZaU66DEwasVH

I dont understand why i die on one hit from expedition monsters on map t16... I spend more on this build than on starter build and have less dmg less survi.. please help :c

You probably activated a "kill targets on low life" chest mod. Life aura reservation counts for that.
Hey Cassie,

How are curses applied to enemies? I see enfeeble is being activated after taking certain amount of damage. What about Punishment?

Thank you!
"
worumsas написал:
Hey Cassie,

How are curses applied to enemies? I see enfeeble is being activated after taking certain amount of damage. What about Punishment?

Thank you!

On the mageblood setup you cast bane which applies both curses.

On the default setup you manually cast punishment, but enfeeble triggers on damage, as you said.

In both cases, the curses last until the monster dies or you leave the map, thanks to Hex Master.
Added a near-immortal setup to the POB. This new one has about 10m boss DPS, 75% glancing blows, Aegis, max suppress, 90% res, and over 5k ES.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация