[3.24] Cassie's ⚡ Galvanic Arc ⚡ Inquisitor | 40M DPS | ALL CONTENT | League Starter

Hey Cassie quick question played Arc back when Enki was King(Your now Queen) but never heard of Galvanic Arc or the concept I you tubed Arc only saw a Arc/Cracklin one but looks too expensive as playing on Console so is this still strong as Enki one back in the day cause I always loved Arc,Also do we need 20% quality on Arc of Obsillation
Последняя редакция: Bezmageddon. Время: 12 апр. 2024 г., 19:04:15
"
Bezmageddon написал:
Hey Cassie quick question played Arc back when Enki was King(Your now Queen) but never heard of Galvanic Arc or the concept I you tubed Arc only saw a Arc/Cracklin one but looks too expensive as playing on Console so is this still strong as Enki one back in the day cause I always loved Arc,Also do we need 20% quality on Arc of Obsillation

This setup is much stronger than Enki ever was. Many pieces of the build are huge power boosts, including Oscillating, but you can still get to red maps with very limited gear. It's more of a gradual power progression, and not so dependent on picking everything up first before you can move forward.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
Ok cheers for quick reply I prefer builds you have to work up too to progress more rewarding guess it's time to go levelling

Finished campaign in super quick time damage was fine felt bit squishy but with levelling uniques you kinda expect that never died though
Последняя редакция: Bezmageddon. Время: 13 апр. 2024 г., 12:50:05
Hi Cassie,

Wondering if you could take a moment to have a look at my character and recommend the best steps forward next. Still working on gem quality but that should be done today. Still feeling a bit squishy at times. First time back playing in a year or so and struggling with currency as well
"
dark_nebula написал:
Hi Cassie,

Wondering if you could take a moment to have a look at my character and recommend the best steps forward next. Still working on gem quality but that should be done today. Still feeling a bit squishy at times. First time back playing in a year or so and struggling with currency as well

The only thing looking really sketch is your belt boots and flasks, get those fixed ASAP.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
hi cassie just wondering for endgame what arc gem is being ran now?
"
Boltz_eC написал:
hi cassie just wondering for endgame what arc gem is being ran now?

Oscillating.
Hey Cassie just wondered now I finished campaign what items should I buy first I was thinking weapon shield helm first
"
Bezmageddon написал:
Hey Cassie just wondered now I finished campaign what items should I buy first I was thinking weapon shield helm first

Check the 'extreme budget' section on the POB items tab and work your way up from there.
The Amulet on console is 10D and there's only one how can I get around this is it possible go CI or just stay life until I can afford one

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация