[3.19] CoC Ice Nova Build | Occultist | Lake of Kalandra | Path of Exile 3.19

what order to upgrade gear?
"
barbakle написал:

Took a quick look at your gear. Next things you want are Replica Conqueror's Efficiency, Shavronne's Wrappings, and Presence of Chayula. Grab all the power charge nodes with your next levels, get Cooldown recovery rate either on a belt (at least 14%) or by getting a level 3 or higher Awakened Cast on Crit gem. Then work on clusters and better rares, eventually doing your 4th lab and adding a Frostbite on hit ring.
"
Soske написал:
"
barbakle написал:

Took a quick look at your gear. Next things you want are Replica Conqueror's Efficiency, Shavronne's Wrappings, and Presence of Chayula. Grab all the power charge nodes with your next levels, get Cooldown recovery rate either on a belt (at least 14%) or by getting a level 3 or higher Awakened Cast on Crit gem. Then work on clusters and better rares, eventually doing your 4th lab and adding a Frostbite on hit ring.

Great, thanks. I assume militant faith fits into this somewhere too?
"
barbakle написал:
"
Soske написал:
"
barbakle написал:

Great, thanks. I assume militant faith fits into this somewhere too?

Yes, depending on cost I'd get a Dominus Militant Faith around when you get the Frostbite ring.
is it normal to loose a power charge when socketing militant faith? I socketed my militant faith and Overchage turned into Frenzied faith. now I have only 6 power charges.
Последняя редакция: barbakle. Время: 10 июня 2022 г., 22:55:09
"
barbakle написал:
is it normal to loose a power charge when socketing militant faith? I socketed my militant faith and Overchage turned into Frenzied faith. now I have only 6 power charges.

It can happen depending on the glorify number. Sadly the only way to fix it is to divine the jewel until it stops happening, or buy a new one. I'd assume you can check in Path of Building, but I've never tried it myself.
Yo,

Im loving the build so far, invested ~30ex but I want more.

Can you please take a look at my PoB and see where/what I can improve? ATM sitting on 25ex.

Also,how do you have 7.5 AS, I am on 6,5 and can't see any difference in skill tree from yours.

https://pastebin.com/zP8cybbD

Thanks!!

EDIT: you are the same dude that answered me on reddit <3 took your advices for gems,jewels and flasks.anything else?
Последняя редакция: Sartherus. Время: 11 июня 2022 г., 10:45:45
"
Sartherus написал:
Yo,

Im loving the build so far, invested ~30ex but I want more.

Can you please take a look at my PoB and see where/what I can improve? ATM sitting on 25ex.

Also,how do you have 7.5 AS, I am on 6,5 and can't see any difference in skill tree from yours.

https://pastebin.com/zP8cybbD

Thanks!!

EDIT: you are the same dude that answered me on reddit <3 took your advices for gems,jewels and flasks.anything else?

For attack speed, I have 8% eldritch on my gloves instead of unnerve, but unnerve is better so you should keep that. If you wanna squeeze in some more attack speed, you could swap out your Basics of Pain and Skull Breaker cluster for one that's Basics of Pain and Quick Getaway. Alternatively you could get some attack speed on your regular jewels, just be careful not to go over 7.57 aps.

At this point if you want, you could go for a 52% CDR setup. I don't know how expensive it'll end up being since it's beyond my pay grade, but you get belt and boots with CDR, and you get Tailwind on crit on your boots. From there you stack more attack speed until you hit close to 10 aps.
Hey there,

could someone elevate how much of a difference a frostbite ring does in terms of dps? I can not seem to identify a change in the OP's POB when removing it.

Also does someone know how much of a dps increase the 52% cdr variant does compared to the 14% one?

Thanks for your help!
"
xcuse_h4x написал:
Hey there,

could someone elevate how much of a difference a frostbite ring does in terms of dps? I can not seem to identify a change in the OP's POB when removing it.

Also does someone know how much of a dps increase the 52% cdr variant does compared to the 14% one?

Thanks for your help!

Tried the frostbite thing in my own PoB (not as good as OP's) and the difference was 4.2m with to 3.3m without.

I then edited my PoB to have 52% CDR and got it to 10.08 attack speed, and that took it from 4.2m to 6.2m.

Hope that helps.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация