[3.19] CoC Ice Nova Build | Occultist | Lake of Kalandra | Path of Exile 3.19

"
Tried the frostbite thing in my own PoB (not as good as OP's) and the difference was 4.2m with to 3.3m without.

I then edited my PoB to have 52% CDR and got it to 10.08 attack speed, and that took it from 4.2m to 6.2m.

Hope that helps.

That indeed helps, thanks a lot mate!
Hi, I really like this build - thanks for the guide!

One Question: We aim for 7.57 attacks per second under 52% CDR.
Does this include the Onslaught effect we gain from the flask?

Simply put: Should I get 7.57 attacks per second while under the effect of my flasks or while standing around in my hideout being idle?
"
Epictrueness написал:

Simply put: Should I get 7.57 attacks per second while under the effect of my flasks or while standing around in my hideout being idle?

Yes, that includes with Onslaught. The 7.57 is the max in Path of Building with everything turned on.
I got one more question regarding the attacks per second.
Am I right to assume that in POB the stat "Attack Rate" under Cyclone is the APS we need to be under 7.57?
"
xcuse_h4x написал:
I got one more question regarding the attacks per second.
Am I right to assume that in POB the stat "Attack Rate" under Cyclone is the APS we need to be under 7.57?

Correct.
Ah one of the classics. Gonna try the mageblood version for funsies and nostalgia.
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
"
Soske написал:
"
Epictrueness написал:

Yes, that includes with Onslaught. The 7.57 is the max in Path of Building with everything turned on.

Awesome, thank you so much :)

Here is my gear so far. If someone could take a look and let me know what to do next that would be great. I assume a militant faith jewel. Having a hard time getting ES over 5k. Most builds I look at are well over that number. Maybe a crystal belt upgrade?

Also feels very squishy. Did a dual guardian fight and basically died every time to the falling rocks from minotaur. One shot rocks.
"
Akris85 написал:

Here is my gear so far. If someone could take a look and let me know what to do next that would be great. I assume a militant faith jewel. Having a hard time getting ES over 5k. Most builds I look at are well over that number. Maybe a crystal belt upgrade?

Also feels very squishy. Did a dual guardian fight and basically died every time to the falling rocks from minotaur. One shot rocks.

Militant Faith is good. Do your fourth lab so you can take Malediction and then get a Frostbite on hit ring for a pretty huge damage increase.

This build is pretty squishy (honestly though most builds are right now), even over 5k ES insta-pops are gonna happen. Getting Aspect of the Spider helps a bit, but your best defense is to keep moving. I know some people suggest squeezing in Determination, but I didn't find it helpful.
"
Soske написал:
"
Akris85 написал:

Militant Faith is good. Do your fourth lab so you can take Malediction and then get a Frostbite on hit ring for a pretty huge damage increase.

This build is pretty squishy (honestly though most builds are right now), even over 5k ES insta-pops are gonna happen. Getting Aspect of the Spider helps a bit, but your best defense is to keep moving. I know some people suggest squeezing in Determination, but I didn't find it helpful.

I guess I am still learning with cyclone when to attack and when to move. Ill do lab, and get that ring before worrying about militant faith. Need more money to do both.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация