[3.19] CoC Ice Nova Build | Occultist | Lake of Kalandra | Path of Exile 3.19

Hi
i am new at this game
i want to play your build. i have 20 ex budget.
In what order should I upgrade my items?
"
SeeNone написал:
Hi
i am new at this game

I just transitioned from bane to this build i kept a spreadsheet of the cost and it was roughly 20 ex to make it functional, some minor item are missing cause i either had them from previous build or found them:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xHWb1KP3aM7C3_LkgHTM7g27iJMRxKJI9vm3_S4GaBI/edit?usp=sharing

hope this helps
Why do you pick the Light radius mastery in the middle of the tree? No dps?
Anyone having sirus trouble? My dps shows 2.8 million in POB, but mechanically it seems like any of his attacks can one shot me. Hard to play every fight perfectly. Especially hard if you die during the final phase and are trying to get back in it.
Последняя редакция: SeeNone. Время: 19 июня 2022 г., 9:10:48
"
Shanwerd написал:
"
SeeNone написал:
Hi
i am new at this game

I just transitioned from bane to this build i kept a spreadsheet of the cost and it was roughly 20 ex to make it functional, some minor item are missing cause i either had them from previous build or found them:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xHWb1KP3aM7C3_LkgHTM7g27iJMRxKJI9vm3_S4GaBI/edit?usp=sharing

hope this helps

oh it looks great thanks for your help!
I have one more question, at which level did you switch to Coc İce Nova?
"
GagLV написал:
Why is the CWDT gem at level 20 and Immortal Call at level 1?

Soory gut i have the same Question and did not see an answer. Can some1 explain pls?
"
SeeNone написал:
"
Shanwerd написал:
"
SeeNone написал:
Hi
i am new at this game

hope this helps

oh it looks great thanks for your help!
I have one more question, at which level did you switch to Coc İce Nova?

Around 93-94
So this is where I am at with this build, 70 ex invested, got to simulacrum 28, feel kinda squishy in very juiced content, got another 50 ex to invest, what should I be looking to upgrade? is it worth to keep pushing this or should I switch to Ice Spear or FR?

"
Shanwerd написал:
So this is where I am at with this build, 70 ex invested, got to simulacrum 28, feel kinda squishy in very juiced content, got another 50 ex to invest, what should I be looking to upgrade? is it worth to keep pushing this or should I switch to Ice Spear or FR?

It won't help much with the squishy factor, but if you wanna keep pushing get a 6/20 Awakened Cast on Crit and boots with Tailwind on crit and 19 CDR to hit the 52 breakpoint (as long as you took the +3 crit gem mastery) or get a CDR belt if you don't wanna spend too much on the boots then push your attack speed to 10.1.

That said, as someone whose been pushing this build (52 CDR + Mageblood + 5th ascendancy Profane Bloom) you might be better off switching to Forbidden Rite at that budget. I prefer the visuals and map clear of Ice Nova, but Forbidden Rite has more single target damage and is a bit tankier thanks to Aegis and Melding.
Последняя редакция: Soske. Время: 21 июня 2022 г., 14:00:55

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация