[3.19] CoC Ice Nova Build | Occultist | Lake of Kalandra | Path of Exile 3.19

Hi guys,

I am currently leveling this build and have a rather easy/noob question:
could someone please provide a priority in the skill tree going from 90 points to the endgame tree?
26 points is rather huge and I'd like to progress as optimal as I can.

Thanks in advance
"
chiefjustice2k7 написал:
Hi guys,

I am currently leveling this build and have a rather easy/noob question:
could someone please provide a priority in the skill tree going from 90 points to the endgame tree?
26 points is rather huge and I'd like to progress as optimal as I can.

Thanks in advance

I don't have specific answers to that, more just general advice. You first want to prioritize the Reservation Efficiency nodes so can squeeze in all the auras. Doing this will also put you close enough to where Unnatural Instinct goes so it won't be too hard to allocate those points once you get that jewel. Next priority is getting all the power charge nodes since we get a ton of crit from them. From there you should have most of the tree's "skeleton" mapped out and can grab the other big points like Ghost Dance, evasion, crit, and energy shield nodes. You'll probably grab the cluster jewel nodes when you're in the mid to late 80s.

Another tip, wait until you have AT LEAST 3500 energy shield with Shav's and Prism Guardian equipped before going low-life.
Hi
Can you look my pob?
I'm feeling so weak in my defense. I keep dying.
What can I do to improve my defense?

Ps: I switched skitterbots for determination. Also immortal call for molten shell.

MY POB : https://pastebin.com/59ZEhAwa
"
SeeNone написал:
Hi
Can you look my pob?
I'm feeling so weak in my defense. I keep dying.
What can I do to improve my defense?

Ps: I switched skitterbots for determination. Also immortal call for molten shell.

MY POB : https://pastebin.com/59ZEhAwa

Determination doesn't really do much for this build unless you have enough strength to get it to 20, and even then I liked skitterbots better for the easier freezing. And unless you trust that one flask to be up 100% of the time, get a jewel with Corrupted Blood immunity.

Getting a Watcher's Eye with Energy Shield on hit can help for tanking large amounts of smaller hits at once, but the only thing you can do against the large hits is just keep moving and don't be there.

I see that you don't have a large cluster jewel, just a medium one. Getting a large with Blanketed Snow will help you kill faster. This build, while not great defensively, is great for speed clearing whatever content you like doing so you can get the currency for one of the tankier but far more expensive builds.

When I ran this build I tended to die fairly often, though I still got to 95. Even now that I've made the switch to Forbidden Rite CoC with Aegis and Melding I still die to the occasional big power move.

I can't find the exact jewels?
Sorry if this is a noob qns. How do we generate and sustain power charges?

What are the items/skills that allow this?
"
rongquan7 написал:
Sorry if this is a noob qns. How do we generate and sustain power charges?

What are the items/skills that allow this?

The Forbidden Power ascendancy. 200 mana may sound like a lot, but with how high our attack speed is we reach it very quickly.
How can I craft those rings?
"
POEjuhun написал:
How can I craft those rings?

Just search for rings with whatever stats/resists you need, preferably with +energy shield and an open prefix to craft -mana cost of non-channeling skills.
Hello, this is my first time playing as a coc, I basically liked it .. but the difficulties in survival and in my damage for investing 50x do not suit me a little - even though he's pretty much justified. I saw many builds on poeninja and I think to go to the second cluster like them to add more damage, but still, can you point out where my assembly errors are? I also replaced "charges on impact" with "increased crit damage" because I don't understand a little how to score 100%, maybe you will reveal this secret to me ..
yes, I use hh instead of magical blood and a regular belt, just wanted to play with it..
I'm attaching a link to the build: https://pastebin.com/PM1hkSgU
P.s Or you can also download it yourself through my profile nickname, because I have an idea that I messed up in the calculator and it shows the damage incorrectly for me :/
P.s 2 in the near future I'm probably going to switch to ice spear, but I would like to understand for a start in this build where the jamb with the trigger rate, etc., unfortunately, apparently I'm a little dumb, and did not understand anything from what was said in the section on the reddit branch ..

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация