[3.23 Work in Progress] f1rstborn's Shockwave Totem Inquisitor | Sanctum God farmer. | WIP

"
NikkieTB написал:
Have to agree.

High regeneration =/= Tanky.

I'ma need to see some vids about the uber bosses, until then, this is the most squishy ever.

No vids but I did 4 of the uber bosses on this build. All 4 of them deathless. You aren't tanking big hits on this build. Definitely about avoiding things. Not hugely tanky for mapping but if you put some extra into life / endurance charge grand spectrum. 5.1k life (After vitality - arrogance) 2k ES. Tanky enough to hit level 99 so not like it falls over at everything.
"
Sphiralis написал:
"
NikkieTB написал:
Have to agree.

I'ma need to see some vids about the uber bosses, until then, this is the most squishy ever.

No vids but I did 4 of the uber bosses on this build. All 4 of them deathless. You aren't tanking big hits on this build. Definitely about avoiding things. Not hugely tanky for mapping but if you put some extra into life / endurance charge grand spectrum. 5.1k life (After vitality - arrogance) 2k ES. Tanky enough to hit level 99 so not like it falls over at everything.

Yea, I think I will still remove tanky from the line. I think people think tank = Facetank Uber Pinnacle Bosses. This is definitely not that.
"
Sphiralis написал:
"
NikkieTB написал:
Have to agree.

You didnt have any problem with DPS? I had not that bad setup but I was not able to kill beyond at lvl 13 LoK, Legion at +10 and even t16 juiced map boss tooks like 30-40sek to kill.

I farmed with death oath and have like huge budget for this build right now to make it back strong!

What are top tier items to get? whats best order to get HUGE boss killer? What are dream items? Isnt better to get suffering instead of helmet and gain more mana reservation etc? I need some adv <3
Top tier gem links?

Did u run perma RF ? I know its ez viable but isnt too high degen ?

and how to craft dream shield?
30 mana res
+1 totem
3max fire res?
25 avoid ailm?
t1 life?
+1 phys ?

IDK
Последняя редакция: SushiYoda. Время: 3 сент. 2022 г., 19:02:19
"
ILYILY написал:
"
Sphiralis написал:
"
NikkieTB написал:
Have to agree.

You didnt have any problem with DPS? I had not that bad setup but I was not able to kill beyond at lvl 13 LoK, Legion at +10 and even t16 juiced map boss tooks like 30-40sek to kill.

I farmed with death oath and have like huge budget for this build right now to make it back strong!

What are top tier items to get? whats best order to get HUGE boss killer? What are dream items? Isnt better to get suffering instead of helmet and gain more mana reservation etc? I need some adv <3
Top tier gem links?

Did u run perma RF ? I know its ez viable but isnt too high degen ?

and how to craft dream shield?
30 mana res
+1 totem
3max fire res?
25 avoid ailm?
t1 life?
+1 phys ?

IDK

No problems with dps if i'm entirely honest. It was around 10 million general dps. Burst with vaal auras / focus going up to 16 million briefly. That's more than enough dps for any content in the game.

Didn't use galesight myself. Personally I hate the helmet because as you said, mana reservation efficiency on the helm. You can get up to 20% there quite easily. I used an alternating sceptre for the secrets of suffering. You miss out on shock but you aren't getting big shocks on anything too tank anyway so not a huge loss.

Biggest gear upgrades for me were grand spectrum at the time but they are currently 15 div for the frenzy one which is a lot. A good sceptre + good amulet are big upgrades. Not a fan of ashes personally and mine did the job just fine.

Skin of the lords is big, one with a good keystone even better. lvl 21 divergent shockwave is very nice. If you aren't using ashes just need some 60% cold conversion gloves which cost me maybe 1.5 div.

Honestly going full DPS isn't always the play, better to have solid dps with nice comfort stats. For example I don't always run RF but on harder maps I will. Things can't kill you if they're dead after all. Oh and faster casting for mapping is much better than conc effect, better to clear trash faster than over kill them harder.

Obviously this is all my personal opinion. But i have 38 challenges done and level 99 so I've obviously played a fair bit of the build.
"
Sphiralis написал:

No problems with dps if i'm entirely honest. It was around 10 million general dps. Burst with vaal auras / focus going up to 16 million briefly. That's more than enough dps for any content in the game.

Didn't use galesight myself. Personally I hate the helmet because as you said, mana reservation efficiency on the helm. You can get up to 20% there quite easily. I used an alternating sceptre for the secrets of suffering. You miss out on shock but you aren't getting big shocks on anything too tank anyway so not a huge loss.

Biggest gear upgrades for me were grand spectrum at the time but they are currently 15 div for the frenzy one which is a lot. A good sceptre + good amulet are big upgrades. Not a fan of ashes personally and mine did the job just fine.

Skin of the lords is big, one with a good keystone even better. lvl 21 divergent shockwave is very nice. If you aren't using ashes just need some 60% cold conversion gloves which cost me maybe 1.5 div.

Honestly going full DPS isn't always the play, better to have solid dps with nice comfort stats. For example I don't always run RF but on harder maps I will. Things can't kill you if they're dead after all. Oh and faster casting for mapping is much better than conc effect, better to clear trash faster than over kill them harder.

Obviously this is all my personal opinion. But i have 38 challenges done and level 99 so I've obviously played a fair bit of the build.

Cool, thanks man for the answer.

Last problem is how to craft shield by myself...

30 mana effi, 3fire, life on block/avoid ele(how?)
Thank suff cannot be changed
Reforge influence from harvest?
Последняя редакция: SushiYoda. Время: 4 сент. 2022 г., 5:38:38
I've made shield alone. Arround 6div overall.

Hello. Can you do less damage, but the option is more tanky?
В ожидании аукциона.
"
destle написал:
Hello. Can you do less damage, but the option is more tanky?

You can go for max block with shield, thats a few points on passive tree. Than life on block mode on shield might help too.
when changing from Purity of Elements to Determination,how is achieved immun Ailments?sry for my eng)
Последняя редакция: chriskudlol. Время: 6 сент. 2022 г., 7:11:33
del
В ожидании аукциона.
Последняя редакция: destle. Время: 6 сент. 2022 г., 10:52:45

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация