[3.23 Work in Progress] f1rstborn's Shockwave Totem Inquisitor | Sanctum God farmer. | WIP

POB is down, pls fix sir!
"
f1rstborn написал:
"
RenanMMz написал:
Is the enemy low on life? Check
Seconds of chill on enemy: 30
Seconds of freeze on enemy: 30
Is the enemy shocked? Check
Effect of shock: 8
Is the enemy unnerved? Check
All flasks up: Check

Yes, that is the configuration screen, thanks for sharing!

That is some crazy damage inflation lmao. No wonder this build feels terrible at lower investments

How are we generating our charges here? power and frenzy?
"
ColeonePS написал:
How are we generating our charges here? power and frenzy?

Grand spectrums
I'm trying this build out, im on a semi low budget and i was wondering if someone could take a look at my PoB (https://pobb.in/7Bz63ePegrvH) and tell me what would me a priority upgrade for be to reach higher dps?

Im purely doing sanctum and nothing else. but im not really able to complete them yet with this dps.
Последняя редакция: Owakkah. Время: 21 окт. 2023 г., 14:28:36
Anyone using this build to farm ubers? Just lvld to 100 in sanctum and thinking of trying to farm some uber bosses (havnt done them before).

Any tips with this build?
"
Owakkah написал:
I'm trying this build out, im on a semi low budget and i was wondering if someone could take a look at my PoB (https://pobb.in/7Bz63ePegrvH) and tell me what would me a priority upgrade for be to reach higher dps?

Im purely doing sanctum and nothing else. but im not really able to complete them yet with this dps.

Honestly a lot to do. And honestly you should probably read firstborn's item sections again.

I dont see flasks in your pob (assume not right)
Tabula could be upgraded to dialla's pretty cheaply id assume.
No clusters in pob.
Get 4th totem with forbidden flames
heatshiver enchant
the list goes on.

really depends on your budget. most things should be relatively available and cheap at this point. I had to start doing like area lvl 80-82 and build up some currency then it really starts snowballing.

Последняя редакция: tak_tics. Время: 22 окт. 2023 г., 0:28:39
To anyone wanting to use this build - look over thecpob VERY closely.

Mana reservation for all the included skills isnt possible and its pure dps inflation.

The cost here to get rollig seriously is well over a 100 divines. Believe it.

Go in eyes wide open or your going to be in for a painful awakening.
Theamazonbasin
Последняя редакция: Godfeast_1. Время: 25 окт. 2023 г., 17:11:04
Ok so im still kinda getting my ass kicked by Lycia or whatever the Sanctom end boss is named. I get one shotted. And her red lightning phase i cannot live through. Any advice?
"
ColeonePS написал:
Ok so im still kinda getting my ass kicked by Lycia or whatever the Sanctom end boss is named. I get one shotted. And her red lightning phase i cannot live through. Any advice?

goal is to kill her before she cam attack basically. gotta get your dps up

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация