[3.24] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

Ah, you were using the lightning modifier to get a T1 resistance then, correct? I believe I understand the rest of the graveyard.

I crafted this item, and im unsure what to do with it.

Is it good enough to try to hit an annul, chance being 2/5 to remove a prefix, then try to exalt? Doesnt seem to have a very high chance of hitting the flat es, or the shaper ele pen mod.

Is it good enough to just divine the % int mod and just roll with it?
"
Graiaule написал:
Ah, you were using the lightning modifier to get a T1 resistance then, correct? I believe I understand the rest of the graveyard.

Targeting one specific resist gives you a much better chance of success on the helmet. Fire, cold, or lightning all work the same. You can always switch it with the harvest craft later if needed.
"
Jangri написал:

I crafted this item, and im unsure what to do with it.

Is it good enough to try to hit an annul, chance being 2/5 to remove a prefix, then try to exalt? Doesnt seem to have a very high chance of hitting the flat es, or the shaper ele pen mod.

Is it good enough to just divine the % int mod and just roll with it?

Not worth annulling. Even if you get rid of a trash prefix, you can't just craft 15% ES because you already have a crafted mod. So then you'd have to exalt slam it and hope for something useful.

It's good enough as it is, for a non-Simplex amulet. Crit Multi is nice.

Div the %Int roll. This is the lowest value. It can only go up (14% max).
New video: Uber Cortex

I'm going to be updating all uber pinnacle boss videos, since the last ones are from the non-crit era.

Starting with the easiest one: Cortex. Not much to say about it. Just namelock and Frostblink.

Good rolls other than min roll on flat ES.

Rerolling mod values seems to not work with fracturing mods.

I knew Divine doesn't reroll them, I mean the graveyard reroll craft.
Скрытый текст
Yes, they were explicit rerolls, not implicit.
Последняя редакция: Cjin. Время: 18 апр. 2024 г., 18:14:35
"
Cjin написал:

Good rolls other than min roll on flat ES.

Rerolling mod values seems to not work with fracturing mods.

I knew Divine doesn't reroll them, I mean the graveyard reroll craft.
Скрытый текст
Yes, they were explicit rerolls, not implicit.

Are you using a Hunter Orb on these, or does the graveyard craft actually give you % int?
"
Graiaule написал:

Are you using a Hunter Orb on these, or does the graveyard craft actually give you % int?

You cannot use Conqueror Orbs on fractured items.

I graveyard crafted that with 4 mods and Conq influence (that rolled Redeemer), fracturing all 4 mods. Then rolled the -9 cold res mod, that is a Redeemer mod. Bought another helmet with Hunter T1 %int. (and no other hunter mod)

Used Awakener's orb to combine them using the fractured helmet as the one that gets reforged. (I don't know why you can use Awakener's Orb on fractured items but not Conq Orbs.) Awakener's orb had to pick T1 %int and -res mods. Normally Awakener's Orb would roll random other mods, but because I used the fractured helmet as the one that gets reforged, it kept fractured mods.
Последняя редакция: Cjin. Время: 18 апр. 2024 г., 18:48:57
"
Cjin написал:
"
Graiaule написал:

You cannot use Conqueror Orbs on fractured items.

I graveyard crafted that with 4 mods and Conq influence (that rolled Redeemer), fracturing all 4 mods. Then rolled the -9 cold res mod, that is a Redeemer mod. Bought another helmet with Hunter T1 %int. (and no other hunter mod)

Used Awakener's orb to combine them using the fractured helmet as the one that gets reforged. (I don't know why you can use Awakener's Orb on fractured items but not Conq Orbs.) Awakener's orb had to pick T1 %int and -res mods. Normally Awakener's Orb would roll random other mods, but because I used the fractured helmet as the one that gets reforged, it kept fractured mods.

The deep depths of POE crafting never ends. Wow.

Thanks for the detailed explanation.
"
Cjin написал:

Does this item count as influenced or not? Meaning, can you apply red/blue currency to it?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация