[3.24] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

this is probably a dumb question but where do i fit enlighten in if i have a 6l chest with culling strike? im feeling dumb right now because i switched to whispers of doom thinking i had enough mana without enlighten and now im kinda just stumped because i really dont know where to put it.

here is my pob: https://pobb.in/3Hl_AmOQKJnK
i have since refunded the jewel socket on the top right, kept widespread destruction, and took light of divinity.
any help is deeply appreciated as i really enjoy this build and id like to keep progressing it.
Последняя редакция: Heesher. Время: 19 апр. 2024 г., 1:10:44
"
Heesher написал:
this is probably a dumb question but where do i fit enlighten in if i have a 6l chest with culling strike?

Gems that can be sacrificed when you dont have Ambush & Assassinate yet, but want to add Enlighten:
1. Frost Shield.
2. Unbound Ailments.
Is there some short guide on what Corpses i should look out for to collect for this build ?
Or maybe some tips on how to craft good gear for this build using the League mechanics ? :)
New video: Uber Maven

They nerfed Uber Maven! No more random bosses during the Memory Game to distract you. Now it's the same fight as the regular Maven, you just have to dodge her stuff instead of ignoring most mechanics. They increased her damage mitigation to 70% to match the rest of the uber bosses, making her slightly tankier.
"
Kelvynn написал:
"
Cjin написал:

Does this item count as influenced or not? Meaning, can you apply red/blue currency to it?

It is influenced and cannot be embered? ichored? eldritched? Im gonna go with eldritched. No eldritchification.
"
Cjin написал:
"
Kelvynn написал:
"
Cjin написал:

Does this item count as influenced or not? Meaning, can you apply red/blue currency to it?

It is influenced and cannot be embered? ichored? eldritched? Im gonna go with eldritched. No eldritchification.

Thanks for checking. It's so broken that the game can't decide which icons to show on it! XD
"
Turbopuschel1 написал:
Is there some short guide on what Corpses i should look out for to collect for this build ?
Or maybe some tips on how to craft good gear for this build using the League mechanics ? :)

Yeah, I guess we can compile this information in one post. Incoming...
Graveyard Crafting for Icestorm Trickster

Here's how you can craft yourself some items that would be mirror-tier in any other league. Even when you don't get exactly what you want, most of the products are sellable for very nice prices.

Important notes:
1. Do not add extra corpses that increase chances of something! More is not always better.
2. Once everything is ready, click Craft on any grave, select the base and CHECK that:
- Item level is what it should be. Add or remove +level corpses as needed;
- The number of mods is right;
- Quality is 30%;
- Tier rating matches what's listed on the right in the Graveyard Planner tool.

Only click Exorcise when you are sure you didn't miss anything.

Have only one instance (browser tab) of the Graveyard Planning Tool. Multiple tabs can interfere with each other. Close it before opening another layout.

Chest

Graveyard Setup (updated)
Very easy, 1/2 chance to get something great. ilvl 86. 5 mods.

Gloves

Graveyard Setup
Easy enough, 1/5 chance. ilvl 84. 6 mods.

Helmet

Graveyard Setup
This one is hard. First you have to roll Hunter (1/4 chance), and then 1/9 chance to make it perfect (my helmet above is not perfect). ilvl 86. 6 mods.

Corpse Management

1. Don't click Collect on the corpses while mapping. Click on the small coffin icon instead. Dump them into a quad tab.

2. Always pick up these corpses:
- Row Effect
- Column Effect
- Mod Tier
- Quality
- Reroll Explicit (not Implicit!)
- Reroll Base Values
- More Attributes
- More Defenses
- More Resists
- Less Life
- Less Mana
- Less Attack
- Less Physical
- Less Chaos
- Influence
- anything else that's needed for your current craft
- Level, Explicit (if you don't have a ton of them already)
- Additional Item (sells for 2-3 div!)
- Fracture, Split, Mirror (sellable)

3. You can ignore everything else. Unless you want to put it in other tabs and sell in bulk.

4. When crafting:
- Write down how many of each type of corpse is needed for this craft;
- Search your quad tab for each category (+level is "to item");
- Take them into your inventory and right-click;
- Go around the graveyard and bury them;
- CHECK THE ILVL and other stats before finishing the craft!
Последняя редакция: Kelvynn. Время: 24 апр. 2024 г., 14:53:08
bit of a odd question but with wise oak would it be bad if i have lightning and cold res at the same % uncapped?
Последняя редакция: Heesher. Время: 19 апр. 2024 г., 16:45:10
"
Heesher написал:
bit of a odd question but with wise oak would it be bad if i have lightning and cold res at the same % uncapped?

It would make no difference. As long as fire and lightning are not higher than cold (uncapped).

If you manage to balance all 3 resists at exactly the same uncapped value then you get a bonus of 6% reduced damage from all elements in addition to cold penetration.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация