[3.24] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
Lowball написал:
Great build, greater thread - thanks a lot.

Crafted this today, but I may have made a mistake:

Followed your newly posted gravecraft explicitly and have no open suffix for % attributes. Was this an intentional decision to roll 3 suffixes to massively boost the odds of getting two attribute suffixes, or did I make a mistake?

Oops! Somehow I put 2 Explicits there when optimizing my original craft. Even though the write-up clearly says "5 mods". My bad!

I've updated the layout for the chest. Instead of the 2nd Explicit, there is now a 'Sacred Orb' - that's how the planner tool calls the corpse that rerolls base values. Which is exactly what a Sacred Orb does. For a chest craft it's very nice to get the max roll on that too.

Sorry about that.

I also added a note about having the Graveyard Planner open in only 1 browser tab. Multiple tabs interfere with each other. Which was probably how I got an extra corpse there.
Последняя редакция: Kelvynn. Время: 20 апр. 2024 г., 11:43:30
"
mejki написал:
I'm quite lame on this game but this was one of the fastest leveling build I have ever played. It's instant killing everything. I am 56 now but I have one problem. I bought all those stuff above with one exception -> staff is 4 slot gems, I will change it when I can afford that. And the only issue is I don't want to change to CI now because my energy shield is sometimes going off really fast. The shield regen is not high enough for me to have 1 hp now. When do you recommend to change to CI? How to survive with it?

After taking the ES leech nodes. Somewhere in Act 7, before getting to the areas with heavy chaos damage at the end of Act 7 and start of Act 8.

1.5-2k ES should be OK. Unless you are in HC or something :)
"
Seba32167 написал:
I did exactly the steps described in the guide so I rolled this stat with the grand ichor, then I used exceptional ember and used orb of conflict. It happened 2 times that exceptional mod got degraded to a grand, but the other didn't get upgraded. I'm probably missing something here, but I have no clue what is wrong.

The only case when Orb of Conflict would degrade one mod without upgrading the other one is if that other mod was already Perfect (there are no higher tiers).

Hold Alt and read the tier names. There are multiple tiers with the same value. You probably didn't notice that one of the mods got changed to another tier with the same value.

Rolling the 5% mod can take a bunch of Orbs if you are unlucky. In this league I've had my damage mod degrade 3 times in a row! :(
Последняя редакция: Kelvynn. Время: 20 апр. 2024 г., 11:48:03
"
Godslike написал:
Hello! Im new on this build, can someone explain me how i do this:

"Get 3 red sockets using Jeweller orbs. Start with 2R craft, then keep adding and removing the 3rd socket until you get another R."

Thanks!

You use the crafting bench. There's a "three sockets" and a "two sockets" option. Going between the two costs a few jeweller's and it randomizes the color of the third one each time, which is cheaper for off-color sockets.
"
Kelvynn написал:
Graveyard Crafting for Icestorm Trickster

Here's how you can craft yourself some items that would be mirror-tier in any other league. Even when you don't get exactly what you want, most of the products are sellable for very nice prices.

Important notes:
1. Do not add extra corpses that increase chances of something! More is not always better.
2. Once everything is ready, click Craft on any grave, select the base and CHECK that:
- Item level is what it should be. Add or remove +level corpses as needed;
- The number of mods is right;
- Quality is 30%;
- Tier rating matches what's listed on the right in the Graveyard Planner tool.

Only click Exorcise when you are sure you didn't miss anything.

Have only one instance (browser tab) of the Graveyard Planning Tool. Multiple tabs can interfere with each other. Close it before opening another layout.

Chest

Graveyard Setup (updated)
Very easy, 1/2 chance to get something great. ilvl 86. 5 mods.

Gloves

Graveyard Setup
Easy enough, 1/5 chance. ilvl 84. 6 mods.

Helmet

Graveyard Setup
This one is hard. First you have to roll Hunter (1/4 chance), and then 1/9 chance to make it perfect (my helmet above is not perfect). ilvl 86. 6 mods.

Corpse Management

1. Don't click Collect on the corpses while mapping. Click on the small coffin icon instead. Dump them into a quad tab.

2. Always pick up these corpses:
- Row Effect
- Column Effect
- Mod Tier
- Quality
- Reroll Explicit (not Implicit!)
- Reroll Base Values
- More Attributes
- More Defenses
- More Resists
- Less Life
- Less Mana
- Less Attack
- Less Physical
- Less Chaos
- Influence
- anything else that's needed for your current craft
- Level, Explicit (if you don't have a ton of them already)
- Additional Item (sells for 1-2 div!)
- Fracture, Split, Mirror (sellable)

3. You can ignore everything else. Unless you want to put it in other tabs and sell in bulk.

4. When crafting:
- Write down how many of each type of corpse is needed for this craft;
- Search your quad tab for each category (+level is "to item");
- Take them into your inventory and right-click;
- Go around the graveyard and bury them;
- CHECK THE ILVL and other stats before finishing the craft!

thanks a lot for your layouts!

Would it make sense to add some + craft another item chances and also fill the graves near them with chance to coffin not used, so we get more items and a good chance that the expensive item coffins are not used, since we got so many unused graves? Or will the additional used graves reduce our crafting chances for very good outcomes?
Последняя редакция: supersani. Время: 20 апр. 2024 г., 15:17:19
"
supersani написал:

Would it make sense to add some + craft another item chances and also fill the graves near them with chance to coffin not used, so we get more items and a good chance that the expensive item coffins are not used, since we got so many unused graves? Or will the additional used graves reduce our crafting chances for very good outcomes?

Not sure that would be economically viable. The glove coffins cost about 300c if you bargain-hunt. A single +20% extra craft coffin costs over 2div. I'm on 5 or 6 failed glove crafts (Dex/Int/Res, Dex/2xRes, 2xRes/ChaosRes, etc) and haven't sold a single one.

I haven't tried gravecrafting the helmet yet (bought one of Kelvynn's old hand-me-downs a week ago), so I don't know how expensive the coffins are. But I don't remember the body being all that much more expensive than the gloves. (I crafted my chest several days ago, when the layout still had +2 Explicits. Failed once, but got lucky on the second one and hit the yolo annul.)
Последняя редакция: Tithonia. Время: 20 апр. 2024 г., 22:18:18

I think it was worth it to use 3 additional item coffins, I crafted two gloves and 2 of 3 coffins were not used.

one of the gloves was this beauty, which unfortunately I cannot use because I need lightning resistance -> if anyone wanna swap trade similar gloves with light resi throw me a pm :)
"
supersani написал:

I think it was worth it to use 3 additional item coffins, I crafted two gloves and 2 of 3 coffins were not used.

one of the gloves was this beauty, which unfortunately I cannot use because I need lightning resistance -> if anyone wanna swap trade similar gloves with light resi throw me a pm :)

you can use harvest craft to change any res to lightning res
New video: Uber Eater

Absolutely nothing prevents you from simply logging out and skipping the invulnerability phase, like everybody does in HC. Such a stupid design. I'm only doing it the hard way for the sake of the video.

Topaz flask enkindled with 60% more effect to mitigate all the lightning damage. The Writhing Jar for some healing. Cyclone over the balls. Or just log out and cheese it.
Thanks for the great guide!

I have (or at least I think) followed without any major modifications, however, some content just straight oneshots me. No idea why, some maps I can clear without getting scratched, sometimes even a normal mob just deletes me.

I am always checking mods, the should not be an issue. I am still in a process of upgrading the gear, but T7 maps should be fine now, and they do not feel fine. Any tips?

Thanks!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация