[3.23] MoM Crit Power Siphon Totem Hierophant

No the relic gets corrupted when you apply it.

Guys I got super lucky. I started doing lab farm today.
I snagged a pretty good corrupted helm a couple days ago.
The build is an insane lab runner because of all the regen and low health.

I cannot believe my luck. I got the enchant.
If you don't know: You can buy tainted blessings on trade to enchant corrupted items.

The boots are not final but I have the most important piece for the Berserker switch now with an insane double corruption.

*edit* I just bought the gloves for 1div. An absolute steal imo.

So close.
Недоступно
Последняя редакция: zorker. Время: 29 дек. 2022 г., 4:42:37
Некоторые предметы в этом сообщении в настоящий момент недоступны.
"
zorker написал:
"
Chicho21 написал:
Hi o/
I'm having a bit of trouble with switching to lightning coil.
Got all the jewels and respeced my skill tree but feels like I'm missing something, dps doesn't really feel like a upgrade but more like a downgrade.

When I'm looking in pathofbuild at your 92 guide I see 12mln dps while i have 3.5mln.. Something is not right. I think. Any advice/help ?

Here's my build atm.

https://pobb.in/xGzRxMCmTG-I

You are not having an Imbued Wand. That is your biggest issue.
Your PoB is missing Glorious Vanity. Not sure why.

Here is a PoB from my switch: https://pobb.in/vEVvFtvZJ3-q
I kept Breathstealer and Lethality annoint.
I removed Dance the Offered for a Medium cluster. That being said I switched at 95. But there are 3 spare points so switching at 92 is fine.
Your rings, belt and abyss jewel have really low damage stats. You have 189 dexterity. You need 116. You have 134 strength. You need 83 atm.
I went ride side of the tree for the good shadow nodes.
You do not have Power Siphon 21. You can get a 21/0 or 21/20 Power Siphon for super cheap. It gives you 8 projectiles. The 21/20 anomalous PS is expensive and for later.
You have like no chaos resistance and your Purity of Lightning is 5. Just buy a 21/0 Purity of Lightning.
Make sure to replace the wand. It is super important. You want local attack speed and local crit on an imbued wand. After that you want a combination of mana/spell damage/added lightning damage/elemental penetration.

I got my Imbued Wand it might not be perfect but got it.
For the Timeless Jewel, I'm not sure how this thing work I bought one and instead "Divine Flesh" got something else :|
Well when it comes to str and dex stats.. When i looked at Frenzy and Blood Rage it says that I need 155 Dex so I was aiming for that. But what about rings ? Should I aim for more chaos resist and Lightning added to attacks ? Not sure what to look for on rings.
I bought a life regen stygian vise and switched to Berserk.

https://pobb.in/mk7pa40Msk-Y

Important. Divergent Arcane Cloak is bugged in PoB. The dps is over 20% less than it should be.

Better would be boots with life recovery rate any maybe even life regen. But then the ring/belt needs super good rolls on everything to cap out on all of it.

I specced out of shock nodes again and went for quality of life (more life and more mana to get up to 9 rage gen per second. PoB lists me at 914 life regen under arcane cloak.

Hey man, thanks a lot for the build, I'm having a blast playing it atm. I just had some questions after reading your most recent comments.
I'm currently using the lightning coil variant, and it's doing wonders for me,

POB https://pobb.in/ezLoxUaSO5jk

I've been spamming woe essences on another wand I have with fractured t1 mana in hopes of hitting a better wand than my current, to no success ATM but I an continuing to try. Other than that I wasn't sure where to upgrade my build next.

I noticed through your most recent comments that you have made the switch to the berserk variant. Is that the next natural progression step for this build that I should gun for? Or should I stay on this and just keep going for a better wand?

I'm not bossing with this build, I'm mainly using it for legion/expedition farm on strand, and I've even experimented using KB as a 6L and PS as a 4L instead to help with legion clear. What would be the next upgrades that I should make?

Thanks again =)
"
DeluxeSandwich написал:
What would be the next upgrades that I should make?

The gearing progression is:

mind of the coucil -> cheap uniques version -> red map version -> lightning coil -> lightning coil + berserk -> after that you can just try to optimize what you have and maybe buy flame/flesh jewels for inquisitor if you are super rich

I highly suggest that you buy/farm a helmet with the arcane cloak life regen enchant. The enchanters cought up to what we are doing and the enchant is not cheap.

Or you do what I did. I bought a +2 aura corrupted helmet and farmed the enchant myself with tainted blessing. That can take a long ass time though. That with 21 purity of lightning makes it level 23 which is +5% max resists. With enough aura effect you can buff that up to 8%. (5*1.6 = 8, so 60% aura effect which is from blessing and the Sublime)

If you have the enchant you need to redo a bit of gear sadly. You need the Kaom's Spirit gloves and on top you need either 20% life recovery rate or ~100 life regen per second anywhere on the gear to get up to enough life regen to get to 9 rage gen per second at least. If I understood PoB enough 851 life regen is enough to be converted to 8.51 rage gen which is rounded up to 9.

Playing with Berserk feels amazing and because of all the regen it is up for a long time and thanks to the rage gen we have 50 rage while Berserk is on natural cooldown.

That wand can be tricky yes. It is a niche build and we have no crafters doing it for us.
Another option is using a fractured wand to do prefix/suffix first. Like have fractured crit and do harvest reforge speed. Or have fractured speed and do Harvest reforge crit.
With fractued mana you can try harvest reforge lightning which is kinda of cheap. good mods are high lightning damage prefix and flat lightning damage. But yeah you would need to high either prefixes/suffixes of your choosing and than prefixes/suffixes cannot be changed work on the other part. But that is for mirror tier crafting. No way we do that on a niche build.

If you remove Dance the Offered make sure to buy the Agnostic corruption for your Sanctified Relic. That way you can keep those 2 points.

Tree-wise. Personally I would cut the second medium cluster and go for the shadow area. It gives a lot of strength and dexterity. This with the amulet makes gearing so much easier. With 9/9 str dex on the abyss jewel you only need strength on belt and dex on either ring/boots to fix all your needs for 20/20 berserk and 20/20 Mark etc.
Последняя редакция: zorker. Время: 30 дек. 2022 г., 4:28:52
"
zorker написал:
"
DeluxeSandwich написал:
What would be the next upgrades that I should make?

The gearing progression is:

mind of the coucil -> cheap uniques version -> red map version -> lightning coil -> lightning coil + berserk -> after that you can just try to optimize what you have and maybe buy flame/flesh jewels for inquisitor if you are super rich

I highly suggest that you buy/farm a helmet with the arcane cloak life regen enchant. The enchanters cought up to what we are doing and the enchant is not cheap.

Or you do what I did. I bought a +2 aura corrupted helmet and farmed the enchant myself with tainted blessing. That can take a long ass time though. That with 21 purity of lightning makes it level 23 which is +5% max resists. With enough aura effect you can buff that up to 8%. (5*1.6 = 8, so 60% aura effect which is from blessing and the Sublime)

If you have the enchant you need to redo a bit of gear sadly. You need the Kaom's Spirit gloves and on top you need either 20% life recovery rate or ~100 life regen per second anywhere on the gear to get up to enough life regen to get to 9 rage gen per second at least. If I understood PoB enough 851 life regen is enough to be converted to 8.51 rage gen which is rounded up to 9.

Playing with Berserk feels amazing and because of all the regen it is up for a long time and thanks to the rage gen we have 50 rage while Berserk is on natural cooldown.

That wand can be tricky yes. It is a niche build and we have no crafters doing it for us.
Another option is using a fractured wand to do prefix/suffix first. Like have fractured crit and do harvest reforge speed. Or have fractured speed and do Harvest reforge crit.
With fractued mana you can try harvest reforge lightning which is kinda of cheap. good mods are high lightning damage prefix and flat lightning damage. But yeah you would need to high either prefixes/suffixes of your choosing and than prefixes/suffixes cannot be changed work on the other part. But that is for mirror tier crafting. No way we do that on a niche build.

If you remove Dance the Offered make sure to buy the Agnostic corruption for your Sanctified Relic. That way you can keep those 2 points.

Tree-wise. Personally I would cut the second medium cluster and go for the shadow area. It gives a lot of strength and dexterity. This with the amulet makes gearing so much easier. With 9/9 str dex on the abyss jewel you only need strength on belt and dex on either ring/boots to fix all your needs for 20/20 berserk and 20/20 Mark etc.

Holy cow, thanks for the quick and comprehensive response! I'll drop the cluster and do what you recommended pathing wise, as well as try harvest crafting my wand. I just bought a corrupted mind of the council for +2 duration, and I'll most likely have to hire a lab runner as to get the helm enchant. Thank you very much!
Hi I'm at the red maps version -- lvl 90, 1844 life, 6821 mana. 900k power siphon dps per totem x 8 totems.

I'm getting one-shot quite a bit in maps, in heist, etc. Any tips on defensive layers or playstyle?

Does it get better once I graduate to lightning coil?
[Solved]
Последняя редакция: Chicho21. Время: 1 янв. 2023 г., 16:32:58
Why not to use doryanni
Melding of flesh and tempered by war?
I know tempered by war make it harder to stack - lightning resis.
However it's still stronger than lightning coil, no?
Последняя редакция: arikshkol. Время: 1 янв. 2023 г., 11:15:33
I think I'm still missing smtng BUT this time im getting one shoted really quick ._. .

https://pobb.in/b9aF-hNBlMcx

My chaos resist still sucks, and I'm looking into getting that Arcame cloak enchant on helmet. Any advice what should I upgrade/fix ?

*edit - The problem was not having "Agnostic" on my relic. :| Would still take some words of advice :D
Последняя редакция: Chicho21. Время: 1 янв. 2023 г., 17:19:31

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация