[3.23] MoM Crit Power Siphon Totem Hierophant

"
kentishtown написал:
Does it get better once I graduate to lightning coil?

Yes. But you need all the items for the switch. You 1.8k life is a bit on the low side until you get the Lightning Coil setup. Make sure you use granite/jade flasks and have them on auto.
"
arikshkol написал:
Why not to use doryanni

If you want pure damage and zero tankyness go Doryani sure.
Lightning Coil variant is the tankyness.
"
Chicho21 написал:
I think I'm still missing smtng BUT this time im getting one shoted really quick ._. .

You need max chaos resistance. You convert a huge amount of damage taken to chaos. You are killing yourself atm with having like no chaos resistance.

Do not switch until you have all the gearing options. It will brick your build.
Последняя редакция: zorker. Время: 2 янв. 2023 г., 11:47:51
"
Yes. But you need all the items for the switch. You 1.8k life is a bit on the low side until you get the Lightning Coil setup. Make sure you use granite/jade flasks and have them on auto.

ok thank you!
Последняя редакция: kentishtown. Время: 3 янв. 2023 г., 3:06:07
Bought and then modified some gear for the Lightning Coil phase if this is useful for anyone else at this stage.

Wand: Purchased the fractured base. T1 fractured flat lightning dmg was 5 div, so I bought T2. Applied Deafening Essence of Zeal. Hit T1 Crit Chance and a mid-tier Mana. Benchcrafted Spell Dmg. Exalted the lightning damage.

I actually hit this on my first essence. Spent 1 div worth of essences on another wand but nothing hit. YMMV.

---

Then for the accessories, I looked for rare items with two open modifiers. Bench-crafted 1 mod and influenced exalt slammed the last one, as it gives better odds for something useful than a normal exalt.

All rare bases were between 10 chaos to 1 div max.

Boots: Bought the rare base + hunter exalt slam. Hit the +1 projectile.

Belt: Bought the rare base + redeemer exalt slam. Hit one of the useful attack modifiers.

Ring: Bought the rare base + crusader exalt slam. Was hoping for crit chance, but reduced effect of curses is still useful.

Ring: Bought the rare base + blocked energy shield with bench-craft. Normal exalted the life, then crafted flat lightning damage. Debated slamming with a crusader exalt as 3 out of the 6 modifiers are solid.

Последняя редакция: kentishtown. Время: 3 янв. 2023 г., 3:16:38
And on another note, I'm really bad at Sanctum and dodging, so I'm going to try upping DPS with gear swaps at the door.

Going to try bringing Atziri's Promise, Dying Sun and a Sulphur Flask next time to replace my Jade, Granite and Mana flasks, since defenses are not useful.

A Power Siphon damage helmet enchant for Mind of the Council perhaps. Maybe rings with less resist and more attack modifiers, though that's probably marginal impact.

Cluster jewel with Ancestral Reach for +25% totem placement speed and totem distance?

If anyone has any other thoughts on how get modest advantages for Sanctum, please share!
Последняя редакция: kentishtown. Время: 3 янв. 2023 г., 3:27:16
"
kentishtown написал:

If anyone has any other thoughts on how get modest advantages for Sanctum, please share!

Go with default build/enchants and don't use KB totems.

6-link power siphon with pierce/vicious projectiles instead of the barrage is way better in sanctum than kb.

I still recommend to completely ditch out kb totems and run anathema curse setup.
Details here: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3317015/page/13#p24855754
"
kentishtown написал:

I´m playing around with this armour piece:

The freeze effect is nice and may help a lot in sanctum.
"
kentishtown написал:

Frontload DPS, totem placement speed & attack speed. Also extra movespeed is very important to circle frontal attacks & get through floor traps faster. A medium cluster with Sleepless Sentry & Ancestral Echo fits the bill perfectly. A source of flat cold damage (e.g. ring) for chill. I found totem range to matter little with PoE's zoom level. If you're running the Coil/conversion setup you can ditch that alltogether and go for a +1 totem shield, you don't need the defense.

Edit: also Point Blank on the Sanctified Relic for bosses. Agnostic can easily be picked up on the tree.
Последняя редакция: prox711. Время: 3 янв. 2023 г., 11:34:55
I have zero issues with Sanctums. I listed my tactic earlier in the thread. Instead of KB we just use PS. You tap PS and just keep moving/dodging. Do not hang around guards. Just place your totems and move a room. They will dies or get super lower. Come back if you have too.

More important are the correct relics.
I highly suggest you read this guide: https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/zx8wx7/tips_tricks_compilation_for_sanctum/

"
12. Relics literally can & will carry you to victory. Best ever is the inspiration gained if you get an affliction, followed by getting inspiration at start of floor, followed by gain max resolve by kililng bosses (including minis), and doubled vs that floor's twin bosses. For the more experienced, room reveals is a godsend.

For bosses you cast all PS totems before moving. If the boss is too far away move with Flame Dash nearer. Cast 8 totems. When the boss activates move normally (left click) to activate Arcane Cloak. Stack Frenzies and the boss will get zapped.
Последняя редакция: zorker. Время: 3 янв. 2023 г., 12:04:21

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация