[3.23] MoM Crit Power Siphon Totem Hierophant

Do you guys have any 3.20 vid of this build with maybe guardian map or some harder maps to see how good clear and tanky it is ?
How important is the roll on Sublime Vision? "Auras from your skills have XX% increased effect on you?"
"
kentishtown написал:
How important is the roll on Sublime Vision? "Auras from your skills have XX% increased effect on you?"

You need 60% aura effect from the blessing and the jewel if your Purity of Lightning is 23(21+2).

A 20/20 blessing in a helm without +2 aura gems gives you 29% aura effect.

In a helm with +2 aura gems you get 31% aura effect from the blessing if it is 20/20.

So depending on your blessing/aura gem level you need a certain ammount on the jewel.

I highly suggest a corrupted +2 aura helmet or corrupted +2 aura shield.
That way a 21 Purity of Lightning gets to 23 for +5 max resists instead of +4.

5*1.6 = +8% max resists

If you only have a helm without the aura gem you only get to 4% max resists. Then a total of 50% aura effect is enough to get to 6% max resists. But the difference is huge.

4*1.5 = +6% max resists
Последняя редакция: zorker. Время: 4 янв. 2023 г., 4:43:37
Nice build
I reached 98 and bought a new Glorious Vanity yesterday.

There are two viable spots.

Pain Attunement and Eternal Youth.

I like Pain Attunement more since I like the Shadow area so much.

Additionally I like the horizontal pathing since it will give us one more node in range.

You can search with PoB for a matching Glorious Vanity.

Good Timeless Nodes are:

Ritual of Memory: 17-23% maximum mana and regen
Ritual of Thunder: 25-25% lightning damage and 2-4% pen
Revitalising Lightning: 25-25% lightning damage and leech
Flesh to Lightning: 25-25% lightning damage and 10% phys to lightning
Cult of Lightning: +1 max lightning res

You can search for notables in range but to be honest we are pretty point starved and would need to cut some really good nodes elsewhere.

Make sure to calculate your Full DPS first. PoB will find the best Glorious Vanity for your choosing. You can even copy the trade link.

Make sure to check the small nodes. You can get really nice stuff like: spell damage, projectile damage, attack speed, crit multi, crit chance, attack damage, maximum mana

This allows you to get a nice Timeless Jewel for a really good price.

Personally I went for Ritual of Memory this time but any of these is nice.
Последняя редакция: zorker. Время: 5 янв. 2023 г., 1:28:25
Here is my PoB at 98 in 3.20 using Lightning Coil and Berserk. I am at ~16m guardian dps now.

https://pobb.in/TWZyJXJCwPNP

Arcane Cloak is still bugged in PoB. I set to to default quality for now.
I reached 10 rage gen.

Possible upgrades would be an insane wand, maybe a second cluster at 100 with Flame/Flesh jewels.

Недоступно
Недоступно

This is my relic atm. The MoM effect is nice. Damage wise I have one that has 8% damage per power charge. Which is nice, or 13% increased attack speed one.
Последняя редакция: zorker. Время: 5 янв. 2023 г., 7:25:03
Некоторые предметы в этом сообщении в настоящий момент недоступны.
I dropped a relic with "Gain 1 rage on hit with attacks, no more than once every 0.8 seconds". How helpful is this? Seems marginally helpful with rage sustain, but still need all the gear yeah?
Последняя редакция: kentishtown. Время: 9 янв. 2023 г., 22:48:01
Yes it is marginally.

I am currently using 8% damage per power charge which is 40% damage and have Point Blank annointed.

I specced Agnostic on the tree again.

The build is very good for sanctum just not a good no-hit runner.
For example you can switch to Replica Loreweave and a +1 totem shield for Sanctum.
You can switch out KB for a Curse setup and use Anathema.

The problem that the projectiles from PS have to fly to the enemy and the ballistas can only be cast at your feet.

That is why shockwave totems with Ancestral Projector is so good. You can cast them far away and they will cast directly on top of the target and permafreeze it.

If I would have to switch for no-hit Sanctum I would probably go phys to cold conversion alt-quality shockwave totem.

For the no hit run you want boss takes increased damage relics. Since if you get hit you are dead anyway.
Последняя редакция: zorker. Время: 10 янв. 2023 г., 6:10:07
Thank you zorker.

I prematurely made the swap to berserk without the helm enchant. Got the double corrupt helm as well (+2 aura, 1.7% life regen).

I'm stuck at ~330 life regen and a pretty spotty berserk -- helm implicit, passive tree, also took the 2% regen from Life Mastery for now. Having to farm the arcane cloak helm enchant is going to be really brutal.

I will say that the berserk gearing is considerably more difficult to get the str, dex and resists. A life recovery stygian with more than 1-2 additional good mods is really expensive and rare.

@zorker Also, without Agnostic, how are you healing life? Are you essentially relying on Arcane Cloak + helm enchant to get you a burst heal? It feels less safe than having Agnostic given needing to rely on Arcane cloak cooldown.
Последняя редакция: kentishtown. Время: 11 янв. 2023 г., 4:17:55
"
kentishtown написал:

@zorker Also, without Agnostic, how are you healing life? Are you essentially relying on Arcane Cloak + helm enchant to get you a burst heal? It feels less safe than having Agnostic given needing to rely on Arcane cloak cooldown.

What do you mean without Agnostic? I either have it specced in the tree, am using Dance the Offered boots which has the keystone or have annointed it on the Sanctified relic and thus not specced.

I will always have it. Atm I am having the Point Blank keystone on my relic and thus have respecced into Agnostic.

This is me with conservative settings: https://pobb.in/V_z_mloa9aUK

It lists me at around 20m guardian dps.

I might have flasks up, sigil of power, have rage left, higher shock value. That will all increase the damage.
Of course in the cooldown of Berserk and Arcane Cloak my damage is lower too. But at the start of the fight I will have both up.

I am close to 99 which I will invest into the Lightning Mastery for shock value for now. This will give me reliable very good shock values.

That being said. For boss farming there is a neat trick. We can use Lightning Trap + Overcharge. We can place that setup our KB slots. This should give us 50% shock on any boss.
Последняя редакция: zorker. Время: 11 янв. 2023 г., 8:38:07

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация