[3.23] MoM Crit Power Siphon Totem Hierophant

Ohhh annointed on a relic. I was missing that part. Your 16m dps berserk PoB doesn't have on tree and has rare boots. Must be the relic!

I didn't realize there is a relic altar -- have never seen that in my runs. very cool.

Thanks for continuing to share the PoBs as you progress -- very cool to see you push the envelope and give us something to build towards.
Последняя редакция: kentishtown. Время: 11 янв. 2023 г., 11:45:26
"
kentishtown написал:
Ohhh annointed on a relic. I was missing that part. Your 16m dps berserk PoB doesn't have on tree and has rare boots. Must be the relic!

I didn't realize there is a relic altar -- have never seen that in my runs. very cool.

Thanks for continuing to share the PoBs as you progress -- very cool to see you push the envelope and give us something to build towards.

Check this: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Sanctum/oE5dEvghl
Have used ~7 gift to the goddess + 10 uber lab runs so far. Comes out to ~60 total altar uses x 3 helm enchant options each.

That means I've seen 180 helm enchants... not a single Arcane Cloak enchant of any kind!

I've hit:
- 3 EK fires projectiles in circle
- 1 hexblast +40%
- 2 toxic rain +40%
- 1 EA +40%
- 1 KB +40%
- 1 power siphon +40% (tainted blessing and on my helm now)
- 1 detonate dead +40%

This is just pure RNG...not sure how much more of this I can do lol. Might just throw in the towel.

Indeed this is a great lab runner. Downright unkillable in uber lab, and uber uber lab is just fine, provided you're not an idiot like me and play like a melee character.
Последняя редакция: kentishtown. Время: 12 янв. 2023 г., 3:30:19
You can buy the uncorrupted enchanted helm and live with lower lightning res for now.

You can buy 2 and brick one with vaal and pray? If it stays you can brick the second.

That is PoE. You invest. You cry. You sometimes win.

A small tipp for you. You can use Harvest to change resistances. You can swap your fire resistance on your belt to lightning resistance. Same tier.

That gives you back that really wierd skill point you are having. ;)

I would suggest buying 20 fertile catalysts for your amulet too.

---

I am currently doing the bosses. I did everything but Feared and Ubers yesterday. Will try if I can do Feared today. After that I will probably try leveling to 100 again doing Sanctums. I really like the league mechanic. At 100 I will respec my cluster jewel. I will skipp a second large cluster this league and go for shock effect.
Последняя редакция: zorker. Время: 12 янв. 2023 г., 4:47:35
"
A small tipp for you. You can use Harvest to change resistances. You can swap your fire resistance on your belt to lightning resistance. Same tier.

mind blown, you are amazing! was missing the extra light res from pre-berserk for taking eater altars.

good luck with bosses!
Последняя редакция: kentishtown. Время: 12 янв. 2023 г., 5:10:10
Here is my planned PoB for level 100 atm: https://pobb.in/ZEzWFYp9sqOT
~24m dps

* 191% shock effect = 35% shock on pinnacle bosses
* Arcane Cloak is still bugged. In PoB I am missing a lot of damage because of that.
* No flasks ticked.
* No Sigil of Power which you can preload on some bosses.
* 0 rage. I will have rage until Berserk drains it after some time.
* Damage is with Berserk and Arcane Cloak which you can time for dps windows.

My relic has: Point Blank and 8% increased damage per power charge

I did The Feared at 99. I am not a boss runner but managed to get all atlas passives myself just fine. Cortex with Maven etc. All fights where no issue and most of them got insta-phased. Especially if the fights allowed me to prestack in Sigil of Power.
Have I died once or twice doing some them? Yes.

Some bosses will only trigger if you get within a certain radius or have some intro sequence where you can stack Sigil. I stack it by spamming Power Siphon totems. 1-2 seconds before the boss gets active I pop Blood Rage. When the boss gets active Arcane Cloak+Berserk and then spam Frenzy.

There is also a neat trick if you have Arcane Cloak on left mouse. You don't want to use it until the boss is targetable. You can move with Flame Dash without triggering Arcane Cloak. On top if the boss is behind a portal just dash under the portal and activate it. Cloak will not trigger. Only needed if the boss gets active < 10 seconds.

If you are doing breach bosses in their domain. Do not move after entering the portal. You can use Sigil and cast totems in the direction of the boss without triggering the boss. When ready move in range to trigger the boss.

With Sigil at 4 I am at over 30m dps.
When the fight starts I have 50 rage for some time until Berserk ticks it down. With Sigil at 4 and Rage at 50 I am at over 35m burst dps on bosses.

Which makes sense. Sirus could do no special in his last phase. He just popped before he could do sth.

Additionally if you can phase some bosses without them doing much you can use Replica Loreweave instead of Lightning Coil. It will give you rougly 25-30% more damage. You loose a bit of tank doing that.

When bossing the KB setup is obsolete too.
Lightning Trap with Overcharge, Awakened Lightning Pen and Trap and Mine Damage has a shock effect of 240%.

This can get us over 50% shock effect on pinnacle bosses and ~40% shock effect on ubers!

So if you are doing ubers I would use Lightning Trap in boots.
You cannot use Mines!!! Mines reserve mana. Because of Sublime Vision only Purity of Lightning is allowed to do that.
Последняя редакция: zorker. Время: 13 янв. 2023 г., 4:47:51
Nice! Thanks for the bossing tips.

I've been farming juiced Crimson Temples with 8-mod corrupted + delirium, and the clear can be very tough as I'm still in the ~10mm dps (bossing) range. KB even on a 6L can take time to clear especially if I haven't found the gloom shrine yet.

Testing 6L KB + an explody, +crit chest. Sacrificing some tankiness from lightning coil, but made sure to grab a high armour/evasion base and had an open suffix to add some spell supression.

May farm a KB helmet enchant while I'm farming my arcane cloak enchant for my +2 aura bossing helmet.

Let's see how this goes. I also suspect this is better for Sanctum too as the +crit (if I get a good roll) gives a good 10%+ more DPS.

IMO the perfect explody chest would look like:

(1) High Evasion/Armour base

(2) Prefixes
- 15% phys taken as lightning (crusader) or spell suppression (veiled prefix)
- Enemies you kill have 30% chance to explode, dealing a tenth of their life as physical damage (crusader)
- +% maximum mana (crusader, craftable)

(3) Suffixes
- Attacks have +1.50% to critical strike chance (hunter)
- Regenerate 150+ life per second
- + resist (to lower burden on other gear) or spell suppression

--

Also landed a dex-stacking relic, so I may be mainly using this char to farm for a siege ballista dex-stacking hiero next. But I'm very curious to try bossing with your build too as I like the tankiness. If I stack a gazillion dps on a dex-stacker, I probably won't learn the fights well.
Последняя редакция: kentishtown. Время: 14 янв. 2023 г., 21:07:09
I was sitting on 30+ pure div yesterday and decided on crafting a better wand.

On the weapon we want local attack speed and local crit. Both are kind of multipliers in their own way since they increase the base critical strike chance and the base attack speed of the wand. The base everything else scales from.

I found that crafting on a crit wand with reforge speed turned out to be way harder than using reforge crit on a fractured attack speed base.

This is my new Imbued wand:

Crafting process:
1. Buy a ilvl 85 Imbued wand with fractured +19% increased attack speed
2. Harvest reforge crit until you hit T1 crit chance and another really good suffix
3. Make sure suffixes are full
4. Bench Craft suffixes cannot be changed (bench, 2DIV)
5. Veiled Chaos Orb. Wand should have 1 veiled prefix thereafter. If not and the second prefix is trash say goodbuy to 2DIV and go back to step 4. If the prefixes are full try to save the item by annulling a prefix and going back to step 4. If you hit a suffix go back to step 2.
6. !!!Before unveiling bench craft a low %phys damage roll to block it
7. Unveil and pray for any spell damage or if lucky %elemental pen roll. If the unveil failed say goodbuy to 2DIV and go back to step 4.
8. Bench craft fire damage to spells on the wand to block it.
9. Close your eyes and pray while slamming an exalt. Hope for super high mana, spell damage, %lightning damage, elemental damage with attack or flat lightning
10. Either you are happy with the outcome or you can go back to step 4.
11. If happy bench craft a prefix of your liking.
12. Hillock quality to at least 24% (he has to be in Transportation to do it.)
13. Harvest enchant "Quality does not increase physical damage, 1% increased attack speed per 8% quality". Costs 5000 yellow juice. Will give you another +3% local attack speed.
Последняя редакция: zorker. Время: 15 янв. 2023 г., 5:56:19
On relic keystone, do we get anything by leaving Dance the Offered and using relic to get Ancestral bond?

That would give us extra 5 passive points.
In the version with Lightning Coil and Kaom's Spirit gloves for Berserk there is no way to fit it those boots imo. When doing it I am missing ~30 light and chaos res.

On top that way we cannot have Point Blank on the relic which is just sooo much damage.

But if you maybe can get a wand with resists or accuracy that would lift some pressure on the other slots.
Последняя редакция: zorker. Время: 15 янв. 2023 г., 8:50:40

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация